Need You Now

Guest Lucii

Thank you :)

"What a great welcome home party" Heath rolled his eyes at Charlie and Brax who seemed otherwise engaged in a passionate kiss. The pair sprung apart

like a pair of teenagers when they heard Heath's voice.

"Heath we, I was going to pick you up later" Brax scratched his head as Charlie forced a smile in his direction. Choosing to ignore Charlie,

Heath concentrated on the conversation with Brax.

"I got a taxi" he glared. "Got any food?"

"Well...no" Brax admitted as Charlie rolled her eyes. "But Casey finishes his shift now so I'll call him and we can all have pizza"

"Great...nice big family dinner" Heath muttered sarcastically.

"Nice to see you haven't lost your sarcasm Heath" Charlie replied.

"Nice to see you haven't lost your copper uniform either Serge" Heath glared. "What did the pigs say about you guys then"

"They don't, well they don't know yet"

"Don't know how considering all of Summer Bay does"

"Heath zip it" Brax glared at his younger brother.

"I've got to go. I promised Bianca I'd go see her" Charlie jumped up as Brax pulled her in for a kiss. Heath perked up at the mention of the blonde

bomshells name.

"I can go" He stood up and made his way towards the door but Brax stopped him.

"Do you really think thats a good idea?"

"Why wouldn't it be. She wants us to be together Brax" Heath tried not to smile as he talked about Bianca.

"Why can't you leave her be? Until she sorts all this stuff out thats going on with her and this baby"

"My baby. Your niece or nephew"

"Heath you don't even know if it is your kid yet! It could be" Brax couldn't finish the end of his sentence and the three adults stared at the floor

uncomfortably. "You know"

"What ever" Heath muttered. "Call Casey. I'll stay in"

Brax allowed himself to be overcome with relief. Last thing Bianca or Heath needed was an awkward talk about their future. Charlie squeezed his hand as she

kissed him goodnight.

"Night Charlie"

"Night Buckton" Heath called out after Brax.

"Night guys" she smiled as her eyes left Brax's and she walked out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I told you Tegan that everyone would know about them" Roman grinned as his younger sis linked his arm.

"Yeah but what good did it do? It made them stronger and he's still not a part of Darcy's life. Not like he used to"

"It's not like he's her father though is it?" Roman raised his eyes.

"You know I can't tell Darce who her real dad is" Tegan sighed. "He's not exactly fatherly material. Not like Brax"

"You weren't exactly motherly material when you were pregnant were you? And then for the first few years of Darce's life you palmed her off to mum"

"I was just a kid" Tegan glared. "Atleast now I'm mature enough to know that Darcy needs her mother"

"She also needs a stable father" Roman wrapped his arm round his sister as they met with Charlie. Charlie glared at the pair before continuing.

"There's nothing you've got to glare for you still have him don't you?" Tegan yelled after her.

"I could lose my job over this pathetic crush you've had on him"

"Well you can't have the best of both worlds anymroe can you?" Roman muttered to his ex.

"I can't believe I ever went out with you in the first place"

"You've got a thing for bad boys haven't you? Me, Angelo now Brax" Roman smirked.

"Just leave me alone" Charlie yelled.

"No problem. After all my work here is done"Roman grinned.

"So you came back to ruin my life" Charlie spat. "And Brax's too"

"Like I said Charlie, you can't have your cake and eat it. You're job or the crim? Your choice" he began to laugh as he turned away from Charlie

who looked ready to swing for him. "See you around Charles"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Arghhh what a jerk he is!" Charlie exclaimed as she rushed into the Beach house, too wound up to notice the obvious agony her friend was in. Bianca

winced, trying to hold back her tears but the pain took over her body.

"Charlie I'm bleeding" she gasped as she doubled over with the pain. Charlie took instantly to her best friends side.

"What do you mean your bleeding?" she tried to hide the panic in her voice. Bianca turned to look at her friend.

"I think I'm losing the baby

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived