Need You Now

Guest Lucii

Awesome :) What about your two other fanfictions (When I look at you and Unbroken)? Are you going to continue them or not? I noticed you had written two Changelo fanfictions (in the Vault). I commented on one of them (Taking Chances) :)

When I look at You will be updated soon and as for unbroken I don't think think I'll carry on withthat one unless I get inspiration for it :)

And ahh thanks! I'd forgotten I'd wrote Changelo fics I sued to be obsed with them! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“WOW!” Ruby squealed as she saw her mum in the tight white dress. The material clung to her skin and her hair fell in soft natural waves.

”Okay I’m getting changed” She muttered adjusting the dress uncomfortably and desperately trying to pull it down a few inches.

”No mum you look hot” Ruby grinned as she beckoned Charlie to twirl. ”Roman is one lucky fella”

”We’re just catching up Rubes please just don’t think there’s more to it than that”

”Okay fine whatever but if you come back with smudged lipstick and ruffled hair then you have no choice but to be teased”

Charlie grinned applying more lipstick and smacking her lips. She ran her fingers through her hair worriedly.

”Are you sure it’s not too much?” she asked. Ruby shook her head.

”You look great honestly. Now get out of that door and go to Angelo’s otherwise you are gonna be late”

”Okay okay! I’m going what you doing tonight?”

”Erm I’m going to April’s she called earlier saying Bianca bailed on dinner so I’m going round to keep her company for a bit”

”Don’t be out too late Rubes”

”Yeah you too otherwise me and Roman will be having words” she winked at Charlie who laughed sarcastically before bounding out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”Hi, Could I pay a visit to Heath Braxton?” Bianca asked clutching her stomach.

”Are you a relative?” the woman at the desk asked impatiently checking her watch. ”Because it’s almost after visiting hours”

”No it’s just really really important”

The woman at the desk rolled her eyes. ”Fine just go to the end of the corridor and he’s in the first room on your left”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Charlie arrived in Angelo’s. Glancing over at the bar she noticed Brax was working and felt immediately guilty for not telling him about tonight. He glanced up and grinned as he noticed Charlie walking towards the bar. Roman was no-where to be seen but Charlie just didn’t care.

”Well this is an unexpected surprise” Brax grinned as he looked Charlie up and down. Bending over the bar and into her ear he whispered ”You look so hot”

Charlie grinned secretly brushing her hand against his for a few seconds.

”It’s a pity we can’t do this without being all secretive” Brax spoke noticing Charlie’s expression changed. Immediately he changed the subject. ”So what’s the occasion? You meeting Bianca?”

”No” Charlie took her hand away from his. ”I’m just meeting an old friend. He used to live in the bay”

”He?”

”You’re not jealous are you?” Charlie grinned gazing into Brax’s eyes.

”So long as he doesn’t get the wrong idea considering how hot you are. Listen Charlie there’s something I really have to talk to you about” the concern rose in his voice as he thought about the run-in with Roman earlier.

”Yeah me too” Charlie remembered her conversation with Bianca and everything that had happened with Heath. ”But now’s not the right time. You coming round tomorrow?”

”Of course” he grinned rubbing each of her fingers with his thumb. He stood up straight and walked out of behind the bar and beckoned Charlie to the nearest booth. She went to sit in but Brax grabbed hold of her waist adjusting his body so no one would see. Charlie grinned once more using her body strength to pull away. He smiled cheekily at her before walking off behind the bar.

Roman walked in a good five minutes later, Smiling cockily at Brax who shuddered once more. Sighing he walked over to where Roman stood in the middle of the restaurant.

”What the hell are you doing here?”

”Chill out Braxton. I’m just here with a friend”

Brax shrugged not making the connection to Charlie meeting a male friend. ”No messing or you’ll be out”

”Whatever trevor” Roman grinned acknowledging Charlie on the phone in the booth nearest the bar. ”There she is now”

He walked past Brax as Charlie hung up the phone. She greeted him warmly as Brax gaped in horror realising what he should have before. He walked past the pair who seemed less interested in each other and more interested in Brax himself. Roman smiled to himself noticing the way Charlie stared after Brax. She thought nobody knew. Boy wasn’t she wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”Bianca” Heath glanced up from his magazine to the tall blonde girl standing in the doorway. ”I erm er Hi” He stuttered nervously and tried his best to sit up straight. He smiled genuinely at her and invited her to sit down.

”I thought I’d be the last person you’d want to see” she smiled, not noticing the pain in Heath’s face as he tried sitting up straight.

”You’d be surprised then I’ve made a few enemies in my lifetime” he gasped in pain as the final push sat him upright in the bed. Bianca shifted uncomfortably as she took her seat. ”I’m glad you’re here though”

”Look Heath I’m sorry for ever thinking that you err you know. It’s just”

”Yeah I know. I’m sorry for what happened to you”

”Thanks I’m sorry that your here I guess it was my fault eh?”

”Brax basically told the boys that I did it”

”Heath I’m so sorry”

”Don’t be”

Bianca nodded as the pair sat in silence for a few moments. Both shifted uncomfortably smiling as their eyes met. Bianca was terrified incase the top she was wearing showed any sign of a bump yet. Her stomach bloomed a little more than usual but for now Bianca was positive that she could blame it on eating carbs.

”Look Heath there’s something I have to tell you” she breathed in, not able to make eye contact. She placed her hand across her stomach for comfort.

”What is it?”

”I’m pregnant.

LOVE the update, especially ......

 ”Okay fine whatever but if you come back with smudged lipstick and ruffled hair then you have no choice but to be teased”

 ”Yeah you too otherwise me and Roman will be having words” she winked at Charlie who laughed sarcastically before bounding out the door.

 She went to sit in but Brax grabbed hold of her waist adjusting his body so no one would see. Charlie grinned once more using her body strength to pull away. He smiled cheekily at her before walking off behind the bar.

 Roman smiled to himself noticing the way Charlie stared after Brax. She thought nobody knew. Boy wasn’t she wrong.

 Bianca was terrified incase the top she was wearing showed any sign of a bump yet. Her stomach bloomed a little more than usual but for now Bianca was positive that she could blame it on eating carbs.

Wonder how Heath will react to Bianca’s BIG news !!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments...teeny update now not updated this in ages! :)

”Heath say something please” the pleading tone in her voice rose as she looked at Heath who seemed to stare into space, his mouth wide open at what she’d just told him.

”Is...is it mine?” he asked uncertainly after a few more minutes of being shocked into silence. Bianca jerked her head, began to look at her feet uncomfortably.

”I don’t know I mean we slept with each other near enough the same time that...that happened” she felt the tears come to her eyes, and lifted one arm to wipe her eyes. Heath looked towards her noticing her tears. Instantly he placed a hand above her other hand. Bianca looked up into his eyes as he gazed straight back. They’d be stupid not to realise the connection was still there.

”Hey hey shush” Heath smiled warmly at her. ”I’m here for you whether it’s mine or not”

”You really mean that?” Bianca scoffed a little although she couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Heath nodded solemnly, almost fiercely to reassure her he was going to do good by her.

”I’d do anything for you Bianca, I would die for you” his hand never left hers as his thumb brushed all her fingers. They stayed gazing at one another not knowing what was to happen next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”Is everything okay?” Brax found himself saying for the 7th time that night. He found himself checking up on Charlie and Roman and neglecting his other customers. Charlie sipped her wine uncomfortably while Roman smiled smugly.

”Yeah it’s fine thanks” Charlie answered trying to smile in secret and failing. Brax nodded before walking away again his eyes never leaving their table.

”He definitely likes to make sure his customers are having a good time. How do you know him”

”I suppose it’s all part of the service. And Ruby’s dating his younger brother” Charlie smiled.

”How is Ruby doing? And your dad and Morag?”

”Well Rubes is good, she’s studying for the HSC and dad well he died last year and Morag moved to the city”

”Charlie I’m so sorry” Roman placed his hand on top of hers. Glaring at his hand she pulled away uncomfortably.

”I don’t want anything like this happening”

”There was an us once Charlie”

”Not anymore Roman. I’m sorry I’ve got to go” she rose as Brax shot another look in their direction. Roman grabbed her arm and pulled her back down lightly. Smiling smugly towards Brax he leant close and whispered into her ear.

”I wonder what everyone would say if they found out you were sleeping with a known criminal”

”What?” Charlie’s eyes widened in shock as she looked towards Brax who looked ready to come over and ask more questions.

”Me and your criminal boyfriend go way back Serge and let me tell you something secrets don’t stay hidden forever”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived