Need You Now

Guest Lucii

Oh wow I can't believe I've never read this before! It's amazing. I love the friendship between Charlie and Bianca. It's lovely how much Charlie has been there for her. I really hope Bianca keeps the baby and it is Heath's and not the person who raped her! But even if it is, she just needs to look at Charlie and Ruby to see how much she could love her baby. Big shock with Roman coming back! And he is related to Tegan and is some gang member! Wow. Brillaint twist. I cant wait to see what happens next.

Update soon :)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COOOOOOOL update, most especially ..........

 ”I’d do anything for you Bianca, I would die for you” his hand never left hers as his thumb brushed all her fingers. They stayed gazing at one another not knowing what was to happen next.

 Roman placed his hand on top of hers. Glaring at his hand she pulled away uncomfortably.

”I don’t want anything like this happening”

 ”I wonder what everyone would say if they found out you were sleeping with a known criminal”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so firstly I wanted to apologize for the long breaks in between updates and the lack of reading and commenting I’ve been doing with other fanfictions . I honestly feel terrible but inbetween revision and being ill I’ve hardly had the time. But I’m hoping to try update a bit more in the next week before Christmas but I am going on holiday as of the 23rd then exams are on the 9th January for a few days. But thanks for reading and for commenting. The comments are lovely to read and I hope you enjoy this next part :) x

Bianca grinned as she drove in the direction of Charlie’s house. The moment she shared with Heath in the hospital made her feel miles better about her situation than ever before. She tried not to let the niggling doubt eat away that her baby may have been a cause of something so terrible. Instead she tried to focus on the positives. But even now, after Heath swore his loyalty she still didn’t know if having this baby was right. The past few days had seen her bond with an unborn child that hardly anyone knew about. What if she couldn’t bond? What if she didn’t love her baby the way Charlie loved Ruby? Sighing Bianca slammed the door and knocked on the door of Charlie’s house. The door lay open slightly and Bianca could hear the sobs from inside.

”Charlie...CHARLIE?” she threw her keys on the table and rushed over to comfort her best friend who lay crumpled up in a heap on the couch. ”Hey hey Charlie what’s wrong?”

”I...I....I....Brax...together” Charlie blurted out in between sobs and deep breaths.

”You and Brax?” Bianca’s eyes widened in surprise. ”Why didn’t you tell me Charlie, why are you so upset?” she wrapped her arms around her best friends head and tried to shush her sobs.

”Because” Charlie took a deep breath before blurting out the last sentence in a whole. ”My ex boyfriend turned up, Nicole’s dad, and he said he knows about me and Brax and he’s going to tell everyone and make sure I get fired and...” Charlie paused taking a huge breath. ”I don’t know what to do Bianca”

”Hey hey Charlie calm down” Bianca stroked her best friends hair as the young brunette leant against her. ”Brax isn’t a bad guy Charles...”

”But he’s a river boy and that’s enough to get fired”

”I know honey but just because he has this reputation doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy. He runs a restaurant for gods sake. Nothing stays hidden forever yeah?”

Charlie dried the eyes with the back of her hand. Sighing she straightened herself up and ran her fingers through her hair. The dress she wore had begun to crease so she stood up to smooth them out. As she did, Bianca whistled while Charlie did her best not to laugh.

”Were you at Angelo’s tonight”

Charlie nodded in response and Bianca gave a small laugh.

”Now I know why you get dressed up every time I insist on dragging you in there. You little devil Buckton, you weren’t trying to find us fella’s at all! You’ve already got one!”

Charlie giggled.

”He really is amazing” he gushed. Bianca placed her fingers in her ears.

”As a pregnant singleton I’d rather not hear how happy my best friend is “ She grinned to show she was joking.

”Speaking of pregnancy did you speak to Heath?”

”Yeah...yeah I did” Bianca glanced down at the floor as her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. Noticing the change in her best friend Charlie’s eyes widened.

”And?” she nudged Bianca to expand on the details. Bianca sighed – she knew she couldn’t keep nothing from Charlie.

”I told him about the baby. He was shocked but he said he’d stand by me no matter what choice I’d make”

“Really?” Charlie smiled. ”Heath Braxton said that?”

”Yeah he truly did” Bianca grinned happily.

”Woah missy? Are you implying that you and Heath have a thing for each other?”

Bianca bit her lip as her face went from pink to red. Charlie punched a fist up in the air in delight.

”I shouldn’t be telling you this...but Brax told me that Heath said he’s in love with you?”

”Really?” Bianca tried to reply casually but her reply came as more of a squeak. ”Does he know about you and Brax?”

”No...no but we should probably tell him before anyone else does”

”Good luck. As charming as he is to me I don’t think he’ll react too good when he finds out his brother’s been sha...sleeping with a copper” she grinned. ”No offence”

”None taken” Charlie grinned as she played with Bianca’s blonde locks. ”So Ruby’s at your place right? How’s April taking the baby news”

”She wants me to keep it like you do. I don’t know Charlie if I definitely knew it was Heath’s then I’d consider it. But I don’t know even now I find myself clutching my stomach and smiling. It’s crazy”

”If you did have it, then no matter what Heath would be there, Me, Irene, April, Ruby, Brax would all be there too. You’d never be alone...it’s just I know how hard adoption can be. I know my situation isn’t the same but I still found myself missing Ruby when I was even around her”

Bianca nodded. She turned to face Charlie.

”Who knows now?” Charlie asked next.

”Erm you, Heath, April, Irene, Ruby...have you told Brax?”

”No it’s not my place to tell him”

”He could be an uncle” Bianca pointed the obvious out.

”Oh yeah he could!” Charlie laughed. ”Summer Bay’s a small place eh?”

”You got that right” Bianca laughed again. ”Thanks Charlie for everything”

”Likewise Bee...hey what are best friends for?”

”FOREVER” Both said in unison before bursting out into laughed. No matter how bad their lives were, they always had each other to rely on.Bianca stood and walked in the direction of the kitchen before returning with a huge bar of chocolate and threw it in the direction of Charlie who caught it just in time.

“You have no idea how hard it was not to pick up the bottle of wine that was next to it”

Charlie giggled taking a bite of the chocolate before handing it to Bianca.

“So I’m going seeing Heath tomorrow. You and Brax should come”

“Yeah because he’s going to be thrilled to see me”

“Atleast tell him now while he’s in the hospital. He gets out of there in two days” Bianca grinned shoving a few extra pieces of chocolate in her mouth. “And you may as well tell him about you and Brax before your ex tells everyone and he finds out that way”

“True. I don’t know what’ll happen. Maybe I should just resign now and save myself the lecture of the boss”

Bianca laughed, once she realised Charlie was serious she stopped and darted her eyes towards Charlie.

“Oh my God, you’re serious?” She sounded shocked, as Charlie shrugged. “You’d give up your career for Brax?”

“I love him Bee” Charlie widened her eyes. “And if that’s what it takes.”

“But you can’t give up your entire life for someone you’ve only known for a couple of months. It’s crazy”

“It sounds crazy but I love him and he gets on with Ruby. I just want that life where there’s that perfect family sitting on the TV all eating breakfast. It’s hard having a baby but it’s the best feeling in the world. Nothing can prepare you for the overwhelming emotions when you first hold your baby in your arms. To know that you made that person and you gave it life” Charlie wiped away a few tears away from her eyes. ”Having Ruby was the greatest thing that ever happened to me, even if she was the product of something so terrible. Just to know that I’m her mum and I’m someone that she looks up to”

“Hey hey Charlie come on” Bianca wrapped her arms around Charlie’s head and kissed her hair. ”Come on we’ll go to mine. We’ll pick up the girls drag them back here with pizza from you’re a la la lover’s restaurant and we’ll watch a chick flick”

Charlie nodded which was all the satisfaction Bianca needed. Smiling she stood p and held out her hand. Charlie took it as Bianca pulled her up the pair giggling. Charlie linked onto Bianca’s arm.

“Shall we?” Bianca asked looking in Charlie’s direction.

“We shall!”

Archived