1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that's Luke Cunningham that Ryan is showing his appreciation for.Only seen up to 480 so haven't seen Ben's debut yet.Didn't realise he appeared so soon but I guess it makes sense since he's around for events coming up.This does feel very much like a transitional period, with characters like Sophie, Grant and Ben coming in prior to several of the original cast leaving in the near future.

Ben arrived yesterday finally. Old H&A fan what is your problem with Ben anyhow?

Basically, it's how quickly they decided to marry. You simply do not propose to someone 5 minutes after you meet them. It's nasic commonsense.

Also, the way Ben

treats his best mate Luke Cunningham.

Ben can't take a joke when

Luke comes home drunk kissing Carly

. Ben thinks he is a big man and Luke seems to

disappear and never come back

. He basically

sacrificed him just so he could keep his precious Carly

. Carly the snob doesn't have the right attitude yet

she and Ben stay together permanently

, while good and decent people never get to meet the girl of their dreams.

The blond military guy is a bit of a try hard but I don't see what is wrong with Ben either. Unlike his idiotic friend, he has manners and knows how to respect women.

Simpson is starting to sound like a broken record, so is Bobby.

He wasn't an idiot, he was a funny man with a sense of humour. Ben's "manners" certainly weren't showing when he

rushed into a wedding proposal

you will be confronted with in just the next few episodes. That's not respect, that's entrapment.

Marry me so no-one else can have you

. How is that "respect for women"??

Archived