1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

I couldn't believe how selfish Viv was being. And choosing to hear what other people were saying instead of letting Donald speak for himself. Bobby hit the nail on the head when she called Viv a selfish little b****.

Aw Martin is jealous! Could there be romance on the cards? Is Martin starting to like Greta for who she is?

EDIT: Grammatical errors.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say I think Terence Donovan is doing a fantastic job playing Al Simpson. He is genuinely a very menacing character and I think probably one of the better actors to have played one of the long string of 'bad to the core' type characters.

Viv continues to annoy me. She's all 'how could you do this to me Mr Fisher, I thought my dad was the biggest hypocrite in the world but you are!!' Get a grip Viv.

I think I'm going to like the Grant character. He had a very seamless transition into the cast and was very natural right from the off. Very funny to see scenes of him with Dannii Minogue when everyone knows he played Kylie's brother in Neighbours. I wonder if they'd therefore already met before he joined the cast?! I was surprised to see his debut so soon.

That phonecall between Viv and Steven last week was one of the worst acted phonecalls I've seen :lol:

I'm still not a fan of this Donald story. It doesn't ring true to me at all and I find it quite ridiculous that both he and Ailsa have killed in the past

Thought it seems they do a U-Turn and it turns out he isn't the killer after all.

I have to say I'm surprised by how nicely Sophie is dressed considering her father's not meant to give a dam about her. I think Rebekah's a very attractive girl. I feel really sorry for Sophie caught in all this. She seems a very confused girl. And no wonder.

I have a theory-Simpson killed Shane because he knew he was beating up Bobby and tried to frame Donald for it.

Poor Sophie. :( I'm glad Matt changed his mind and wanted to help Sophie. He's kind of like Shane who was looking out for Bobby, now Matt's doing the same for Sophie. I may just like Matt yet.

I have no opinion on Grant. He seems a little...too perfect.

Archived