The Character/Actor age thing

Guest maciam

How old is Darcy supposed to be? I think it was mentioned she was 7/8 when she first came to the Bay..(that was in 2011)

The actress Alea O'Shea is 13/14 in real life.

Sometimes I think Leah is making VJ younger than he is..

He still needs to be picked up at the baby sitters??

Remember her saying that a few times. But isn't VJ in Summer Bay High now? Think he could managed without a babysitter soon..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also older actors and actresses play younger characters such as Morag was born in 1948 I think but played by an actress 7 years older.

Duncan Stewart was born onscreen in 1989 but they altered it to 1986. They did that with Hannah in neighbours. She was not even born in 1985 when Julie and Philip appeared but left that year but when they returned years later Hannah was said to have been born in 1984. In Emmerdale Terence Turner was 20 in 1985 but in 2006 he was 53. And they added 2 years onto the age of Mark in Corrie, Mike Baldwin's son. All soaps have tweaked characters ages but it tends to be more childrens ages that are rapidly aged so as to fit them in with suitable storylines.

How old is Darcy supposed to be? I think it was mentioned she was 7/8 when she first came to the Bay..(that was in 2011)

The actress Alea O'Shea is 13/14 in real life.

Sometimes I think Leah is making VJ younger than he is..

He still needs to be picked up at the baby sitters??

Remember her saying that a few times. But isn't VJ in Summer Bay High now? Think he could managed without a babysitter soon..

Darcy would have to be under 13 years old, as she's still in primary school. I've always wondered how old the Braxtons are.

I'm guessing Brax is 27/28, Heath is about 23/24, Kyle is about 21/22 and Casey just turned 20 a few weeks ago. If Darcy is 7/8, I'm guessing Heath had her when he was about 15/16.

I'd guess Brax is about 30/31, Heath's about 27, Kyle's about 24(judging by the actors' ages)and Casey should be 19, given he was 18 last year and 17 when he first appeared(and still 17 in late 2011).Darcy, I suppose, would be about 8/9, making Heath about 18 when he had her.

Didn't Brax mention how old he and Casey were when their father went to jail? I remember thinking back then that he had been in jail for about 12 years when he was released..

Think Casey was seven back then, and if he's 19 now, that would make it 12 years..

Remember Darcy playing with a spade and a bucket in the sand when Heath first took her to beach..

Archived