Bay Wars (by Miranda, Red Ranger 1, pembie and JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY waaaaaaaaaaay funny update, especially .....

 ALL the drug chat, e.g “What are those for? Darth Palmer asks bringing the odd little packet close to his face, Struggling to read the packet, as seeing through his big black helmet tended to be quite difficult.

 “FOR ALL THE HATRED OF THE DARKSIDE WILL YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING LIKE A COUPLE OF GIRLS? I HAVENT GOT A COLD” Darth Palmer’s voice boomed casing Braxtin and General Heath to jump back in fright.

“Look there Lord Palmer he has left a track of food crumbs behind we can find him”

 “I don’t know I fly to space stations on my tours I don’t come abroad them for a quick tea break and to have a quick look round you know? I need to be quick before Harvey steals all my sight seeing spots” Romeo Solo says.

 “I said only for you. You sexy hot piece of metal I will show you my bolts if you show me yours” Dex3P0 replies.

 “Oh for God sake your record label dropped you. Your songs even suck in this galaxy aswell, oh wait did I say they suck? I meant they are that good they are too good of a treat for anybody’s ears to be blessed with. Just get in there”

How are our heroes going to escape …. That’s for me to write !!!!