Bay Wars (by Miranda, Red Ranger 1, pembie and JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your use of the charecters was beyond ACE !!!!!! and this finale was just unbelievably soooooooooo funny, most especially .....

“I think we should just let Grand Moff Braxtin go.” Everyone stared at her. “Because he’s hot,” she added.

 “Yeah. And what better way to hide than take a job that requires you to wear black armour and never show your face, working for someone who hates you?”

“Of course I remember you. You stood against me in the Sith Lord elections.”

 “Right!” Casey agreed. He paused. “Hang on, does ‘cover your rear’ translate as ‘human shield’?”

 Then, I’ll proclaim myself Emperor Braxtin. Ah, with my trusty deputy Chancellor Heath.”

 “Nah, I just thought you might need a last minute rescue from behind. Plus the doughnuts ran out.”

“Lieutenant Georgina Watson, Gold Squadron. I survived the battle by being awesome.”

 Xavier heard a bleeping noise from AprilD2 and checked his cockpit readout. “Let her do more than hug you and you’ll regret it. And get me down from here!”

AprilD2 and RubyZ90 glided over to each other and began chatting in the bleeps of machine speak. After a while, the noise sounded oddly like laughter.

 Er, I’ll be back! No. Next time it’s personal! No. Xavier, I AM your…”

 “Oh.” She gave Watson her medal. “Well done for… whatever you did.”

 “I get to organise the rebel surf carnival! Us Jedi know how to party.”

This fic has been such a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay enjoyable, HILAROIUS ride !!!!!!!

Oh... booo.... the end. Well done my young apprentices. Glad the Force was with you without my sinister presence to guide you.

Thanks for stepping in while I battled illnesses, rogue bosses and recalcitrant muses (bows, then sweeps out in her brown robe with her hood up)

Sorry about not commenting sooner I have been ill but enough of that

This fic has been awesome to read and write for I have really enjoyed it.

The final to chapters had me laughing just what I needed.

Thank you for asking me to come abroad wirting this

Edited by pembie

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Bay Wars (by Miranda, Red Ranger 1, pembie and JosieTash) - comments