Bay Wars (by Miranda, Red Ranger 1, pembie and JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

THIS WAS INSANEY FUNNY :lol:

Loved the chat with the two Rivertroopers chat about the pills that General Heath keeps handing out to them. and Romeo's tourist cruise ship having guns because it helps when those Imperials accuse him of NOT having a proper mooring license :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy !!!! THAT was SUBLIMELY hilarious !!!!!!! especially .....

 ALL of the sequence that starts with …. “I got one! I got one!” Xavier shouted excitedly as he blew up one of the Imperial fighters.

“Great!” Romeo shouted back sarcastically. “Let’s go for a drink and forget about the three that are still trying to kill us.”

 Heath was partly relieved but mostly confused. “Ah, four fighters destroyed? Rebel ship escaping with plans of the Death Star to alert the rebel fleet? Which bit was the good news?”

“Explain it to him,” Palmer told Braxtin. “Use small words.”

 “No,” Xavier said in an appropriately sad voice. “Not at all. I only knew him about a day, actually. But he was an important character so we need to give his death a sense of significance.”

 “Oh. Yeah. Right.” Indigo shrugged. “Actually, I’d kind of forgotten about that. We’ve been too busy feeling sad about the death of some bearded guy I never spoke to.”

 “Ah, well, actually Mrs. Smart is the base tea lady. But she likes us to call her the quartermaster-sergeant because it makes her sound important.”

 AprilD2 bleeped a comment. “No, General Johnsonna did not used to have an eye patch,” Dex3PO told her.

 “There’s something further away than the City?”

 Casey as Wedge !!!!! COOOOOOOL !!!!

 “Right,” Braxtin agreed. “With this Death Star, we can destroy Reefton Lakes 4, the rebel base, the rebels, the rebels’ children and the rebels’ pets. And then, just for fun, we’ll bomb the North Pole and kill Father Christmas. And then we can laugh evilly.”

Oh man I loved that

“Oh, okay. You know, I seem to remember someone else having something like this recently. Some doctor…”

“Who?” Romeo shook his head. “I had these first. Anyone else who uses them is just copying me. Watch out, here they come!”

“Is that a song?” Princess Indigo asked.

“Yes,” Dex3PO replied. “That’s his ‘Touch the steering wheel, metalhead, and I’ll rip your head off’ song.

“Oh. Yeah. Right.” Indigo shrugged. “Actually, I’d kind of forgotten about that. We’ve been too busy feeling sad about the death of some bearded guy I never spoke to.”

and they were only a few bits I was laughing at

my turn now :D

That was MUCHLY funny, especially .......

 “Well I was still in the mood to sing his praises Commander Chambers, choir practice was so good today it made me feel all spiritual. I feel that is just what we is need as we prepare to attempt to destroy a battle station’s defences” General Elijah says looking over at Commander Chambers.

 “She’s just opened a hair salon, she wants to be the best hairdresser in the galaxy. Rumour has it she’s not very good at it because she talks her customers over to the Darkside telling them all the pros and cons of being a rebel” Jai says.

 “I tell you now she’s no death star that’s for sure. She’s hot” the young rebel says. starting to giggle once again

 pictures of her in her binki and even some of her licking big wooden spoons the caption above read once you try Greek you wont ever go back I’m talking about my cooking of course you naughty boy.

 “May the Lord be with you young Skywalker”

“Er shouldn’t that be May The Force be with you?” Jai asks laughing

 “I said Xavier woo……. I, screw this its me obi Miles”

“Obi Miles but how your dead?” Xavier shouts.

“I don’t know I can speak to you sometimes I’m here to say may the force be with you and also have you seen my bowl of cereal I’m sure its round here somewhere?”

 “Oh no don’t kill Santa” General Heath begs them stating to cry.

Will Casey be saved ???? That’s for me to decide !!!!!