Bay Wars (by Miranda, Red Ranger 1, pembie and JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent work, people.Love the update, JosieTash, favourite was the gag about the Alderaanian accent.My contribution will have to wait until I'm back in the good old UK, so some time after Saturday.

I believe Harvey turns up in the UK this week, haven't seen an episode since Monday's so not sure if it's happened yet.

Look forward to seeing you all soon!

OMG !!!! THAT was sooooooooooooooo funny, especially .......

 “A parsec is a unit of distance, not time,” Obi-Miles told him.

“Yep. This ship is so fast it made the distance shorter.”

 “Well, according to you, I’m not supposed to be able to use the Force at all, am I?” Obi-Miles walked down the ship’s ramp, a satisfied look on his face.”

 An image of a man appeared on the screen. “This is Senator Sid Organa. The Death Star’s here! We’re all going to die! I’m not even supposed to be in this! Damn those Special Editions! Aargh!”

 “The Jedi?” Heath looked at Palmer. “I thought you and Emperor Alfatine wiped all the Jedi out when you came to power?”

“We did,” Palmer agreed. “But Obi-Miles escaped.”

“Oh. Right. But he’s the only one, right? There aren’t any more Jedi out there in secret hideaways plotting the downfall of the Empire?”

 “There is something curiously familiar about him, much as there was with the princess. As if they remind me of someone I once knew, as if there is some deep connection between us…” Palmer shook his head dismissively. “Oh, well, I’m sure it’s nothing important. Worry about it another day.”

 Romeo stared at him derisively. “You’ve got to be joking. No-one with any brains is going to fall for a trick like that.”

“We’re dealing with Rivertroopers.”

 “That’s ‘we’ including me,” Romeo interjected as he entered as well. There was a smashing noise from the corridor behind him but he pretended not to notice. “So if there’s any reward, I should get it.”

Indigo was still looking at Xavier. “Hey, you’re blonde, same as me. None of my family are blonde but you and I are. It’s like there’s some sort of connection between us.”

“Hey, I’m blonde too!” Romeo pointed out.

“Yeah, but that’s just a coincidence.”

 Indigo stared at him aghast. “That’s it? We’re trapped in the middle of the most powerful space station ever built and that’s your plan? And what is that crashing noise out there?”

“Um, that’s Liambacca,” Romeo admitted. Indigo walked past him to find the corridor trashed and Liambacca holding up the mangled remains of his handcuffs triumphantly. “He’s a musician. He’s used to trashing rooms.”

Indigo stared at the trio in horror. “You’re my rescuers? Dumber, Even Dumber and Really Dumb?” She snatched up one of the unconscious Rivertroopers’ weapons. “Right. Follow me.”