Bay Wars (by Miranda, Red Ranger 1, pembie and JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Zetti and Carina, it all depends on which Star Wars films you saw. If it was the Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith, hm, well, I can see why you didn't like them <_<

However, if it was Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, I think we'll have to agree to disagree :P

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone though :)

Edited by Miranda

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Red! That was a very long instalment, well done! Glad you have now introduced all the main characters.

I LOLed many times at that-the allusions to violent people living round Summer Bay, the endless desert of the bay, 'John Skywalker', the worry about the blond hair, Miles's beard, Liam's singing :lol:

Glad you didn't kill off Uncle Tony and Aunt Rachel, I was actually going to :P (cue evil laughter)

I THINK I even got all the Star Wars references :o

I shall now retire to my cave in the mountains to write the next part :blink:

Glad you didn't kill off Uncle Tony and Aunt Rachel, I was actually going to :P (cue evil laughter)

Yeah, I thought about it because that's what happens in the film but I thought it was better to twist it and make a joke out of it.Glad you approve.

Love it :) Mark is sooo gonna be doing some laughing, I was going to email it to his sis. Changed my mind, as its funny So don't want Mark to hamper his recovery by doing a pulled wound site etc. :lol:

SO sweet of you guys,to do something this awesome for Mark.. :):D:lol: