Bad Moon Rising (by Miranda) - comments

Zetti

I don't like Brax much anyway, sorry :P I'm sure in the series he'll turn out to be fluffy but fics are fics <_<

That meant for me?? If you... I know was just saying its wierd seeing him like this... IOts different but good... :)

Yes, it was meant for you, I didn't mean to be rude or anything. Its just how Brax's character appears to me. He's shifty and calculating. How do you see him ? :)

I can't believe that today's real episode had Brodie dumping Angelo at the hospital whereas in my fic Brodie was dumping Liam at the hospital :blink:

No you werent rude at all... I think theres more to him then we are led to believe... I mean i know he is into drugs and everything but someone said that their father got the boys involved in drugs and their mum is a gamle addicd... once your into drugs its hard to get out of that circle you cant just up and leave... I hope this is someting we will get to see on the show

Are you from the UK? since your at the episode where Brodie dumps Angelo at the hospital??? Am from the UK but av seen the episodes that have aired in Australia... Yes i found that funny.... It was wierd having it the other way around...

Love reading your story tho your doing a great job

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel90- Yes, I'm from the UK, I try not to read spoilers but not very successfully :lol:

I just can't get that worried about characters in soaps and their problems, I'm more worried about real people and their problems. I just like to let soap stories all unfold as they do. I'll just wait and see what the Braxtons do in future. If that all makes sense.

I might post the next part today, it all kicks off from here! Thanks for your comments, I hate it when no one comments on my stories but people are very good these days :D

I have just read this from start to finish in chapter 1 when Indi heard the Heath in the bushes I thought you were going make Heath a werewolf :lol: but thats just me and my wild crazy ideas

I like Heath in this fic his quite funny I feel the same as you about Brax in not really liking him he just seems very dodgy to me

really well done with this story

Loved Heath & Indi in that chapter.

To begin with, although I knew it was an interesting idea, I thought these two could go either way; really good, or really bad.

& you've made it go in the perfect direction.

Not too loved up but flirty & lust. Love it.

Update soon, I am enjoying this fic a lot.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Thanks Red, Teespazzr, Loz, Pembie, Zetti, Carina (hope I haven't missed anyone out).

Yes, Red, Nicole has got a point about Indi's dubious taste in men. But Nic went out with Penn :o and stalked Sid :o, so again, she is great at advising others in their love lives, just not her own. Then again she's now chosen SuperAngelo so she's redeemed herself :D

Pembie- glad you like this, I didn't think it was especially a male type of story, excuse the sexism :lol: But luckily for you, you've arrived just when the action starts! Always good to get a new reader. And yes I can see why you thought I'd make Heath a werewolf, it did sound a bit like that didn't it? hehehe. Unfortunately I'm not on the vampire/ werewolf/ other supernatural beings bandwagon :lol: I think if anyone was a werewolf, it would be Heath tho, wouldn't it?

Carina- yes, I don't really do too soppy and romantic. I think other stories I've written in the past have been more soppy than this one!

Edited by Miranda

Pembie- glad you like this, I didn't think it was especially a male type of story, excuse the sexism :lol: But luckily for you, you've arrived just when the action starts! Always good to get a new reader. And yes I can see why you thought I'd make Heath a werewolf, it did sound a bit like that didn't it? hehehe. Unfortunately I'm not on the vampire/ werewolf/ other supernatural beings bandwagon :lol: I think if anyone was a werewolf, it would be Heath tho, wouldn't it?

Oh No I haven't showed my softer side by reading this story have I :lol: (runs away) only joking

I think it's because Heath reminds me abit of myself in this story with me putting my foot in it when talking to girls :lol:

oh I forgot to say I like the way Nicole's baby is called Rob in this fic did you get that from Zetti's fictions ?