Bad Moon Rising (by Miranda) - comments

Zetti

Great update there

Sid made me laugh thinking Indi's back with Romeo no Sid Indi's moved on to much more exicting guys now :lol:

Me being the GREAT DETECTVITE did I spot the clothes line in this chapter :lol:

Sad about the next chapter being the last one don't like it when things end :(

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Carina (twice), Zetti, Angel, Red, Pembie. Glad it made you all laugh. I just thought there's Sid thinking Romeo is the most awful boyfriend possible, but what would he say if he knew the truth? :lol: You'll find out, that and other revelations in the last chapter....!

Ah but Loz, Liam was upset and taking drugs cos he and Bianca had split up, BUT notice how she has been at his bedside since, so is a reconciliation on the cards? :)

Don't say I don't do anything for you :P Originally she wasn't even going to be there, but I decided For You, she would realise that she'd nearly lost Liam and she really loved him and wanted to look after him :wub:

Oh just saw this comment!! You have made my night!! Thankyou. :)

I'm glad Loz! I was using poor Liam mercilessly to make Heath look good, then you reminded me that Liam does have a life of his own and deserves a happy ending :wub:

Yes he does deserve that.... and when he comes back on the show they better make him happy again, preferably with his girl! :)

Its over :( Aww

“Don’t worry. I’ll look after her now you’re past it.”

“Past it?” Sid stepped towards him.

Dex laughed but turned it into a cough.

“What he means is, you’re obviously busy with your job and I’m old enough not to need supervision,” Indi explained hastily.

“Yeah, that’s what I meant,” said Heath.

:lol: Dex saving Heath, somehow that makes me smile. I never thought the two of them would end up in that position..

“My gut instinct tells me he’s smoking hot and you should just go for it.”

:wink: A double meaning I think. LOL

He looked like a model, James Bond and a mafia hit man all rolled into one.

:wub: Thats all I can say :wub:

Loved this fic from the start to finish!