Bad Moon Rising (by Miranda) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always like the end of an era when a fic finishes.

But there's always that time when it comes along ... but an amazing fic.

Seriously well done ... definitely what I wasn't expecting & I must admit, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, what with it being Heath & Indi.

Loved Dex in that chapter too ... better the devil you know :lol: That put a smile onto my face.

Well done & thank you so much for that fic. Very well written.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Carina- ah, you know what I mean, its always sad to reach the end, but all things have to as you say. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Red- glad you enjoyed it too, I did get annoyed with Sid's reaction to Romeo in the series so thought well, what would he do if Indi had a really scary boyfriend? :lol:

Pembie- don't worry, I was only teasing about Heath turning men gay. It seems Dex has a fatal attraction to the Braxtons, first Casey now Heath! Glad you thought the end was fitting :)

Loz- if you look up Dancing with the Stars you can find Heath/Dan dressed like that, that is where I got the idea from :wub: Dex seems to take over my fics, he's unique :)

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Bad Moon Rising (by Miranda) - comments