Bad Moon Rising (by Miranda) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your comments Carina, Angel, Zetti and Lucii :)

I just love all the different reactions to my story, that is my aim in everything I write TBH.

BTW I'm sure Indi will get her own back... Or will she? dun dun DUR :wink:

I hope she gets her own back... Teach him a lesson :)

Thanks Loz, Zetti, Angel :) That was kind of a transition chapter to move all the pieces into position....

I don't like Brax much anyway, sorry :P I'm sure in the series he'll turn out to be fluffy but fics are fics <_<

That meant for me?? If you... I know was just saying its wierd seeing him like this... IOts different but good... :)

I don't like Brax much anyway, sorry :P I'm sure in the series he'll turn out to be fluffy but fics are fics <_<

That meant for me?? If you... I know was just saying its wierd seeing him like this... IOts different but good... :)

Yes, it was meant for you, I didn't mean to be rude or anything. Its just how Brax's character appears to me. He's shifty and calculating. How do you see him ? :)

I can't believe that today's real episode had Brodie dumping Angelo at the hospital whereas in my fic Brodie was dumping Liam at the hospital :blink: