Realisations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, I'm feeling guilty that I read this on my phone & didn't comment because yes, I am satisifed.

I read it yesterday but it takes too long to comment on my phone ... I should really write it donw & make a note to comment.

But yeah, another great chapter ... well, I say great, it was PERFECT. I loved it. Well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Here we go. The drama returns :ph34r:

See? It's not even started yet and you've got me all worried. :P

She thought to herself. Rob only wants his mum, I am his mother. She had to make sure this plan worked otherwise she would never get her hands on Rob.

Argh! She's so frustrating! She's NOT his Mother!!!!

'You won't need to, I will be far away from here as humanly possible' she said with a chuckle.

Such a cow!!!!

'I have just been directed here, I have been told to take Robert Franklin back to his mother'

No she hasn't!!!!! Don't believe her!!!!

Hilary frowned 'Have you got any ID?' she asked warily.

Hilary was still on the phone when Marilyn crept out and eased herself out of the door. Julie was waiting. 'Here' she gave her keys to a new car with forged plates.

She placed Rob in the car seat and then got into the car herself, she drove off calmly not even looking back. In a matter of a few moments, she knew that Hilary would be calling the police and she needed to be a long away from there'

:(!!!!! Stop!!!!

Nicole was in a state of shock 'What?' she asked breathless as she leant into Angelo's arms. He held her.

Poor Nic. :(

Nicole was struggling to take in; she was just intensely grateful that Angelo was holding her. She knew that she had him and she wasn't going to lose him to anyone ever.

'Can't you make her talk?' Angelo asked stroking Nicole's arm as she started to cry

AWWWW :wub:

'I know, I have to admit, there were times when me and Angelo hated each other, but he makes my baby girl happy and I can accept that, I want them to be happy, he might be a hell of lot older than her but it doesn't matter, just look at them, you can see how much they want each other and despite their failings, they are strong'

Awww, Roman. Bless you.

Roo smiled and he smiled back at her. Nicole had turned and she saw the longing eyes between them and she smiled despite the pain she was going through, she really wanted her father to be happy, she was sure that Roo would keep him in line anyways.

Roo and Roman!!!! I like it!!!! <3

Another fab update, Zetti.

Brilliant Z :D

Roman and Roo :wub: They would be a good couple, wouldn't they? She would indeed keep him in line.

That Marilyn! She's turning into a true villain, how dare she?? She will get her come uppance I hope! :angry:

But at least Nicole has Angelo :wub: