Realisations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He walked up to her and she looked at him, she wanted to kiss him. She wanted him to hold her, despite everything; he was the one she loved.

:wub:. Glad that's been established.

‘I forgive you for sleeping with her, I just cant forget yet, you have to give me time’

Perfect line. It's like she doesn't hate him for sleeping with her because she thought he was cheating or anything, it's like she hates the fact he could sleep with anybody, whilst their relationship is still being decided, so to speak. Such a fabulous line.

She wasn’t thinking about anything else apart from kissing him. He kissed her back and she lay back on the beach bringing him on top of her. They kissed for what seemed to be hours

Hours is fine by me. :wub:

Everyone made mistakes but they both accepted that despite it all, they wanted to be together along with Rob, they were a family.

Nicole had her head on his shoulders and he had his hands around her waist.

AWWWW. <3

Nicole smiled and hugged him closer to her, she knew that finally she had Angelo in her life, it had been a tough journey to get here but she wasn’t alone.

She was ready to live her life with him. She was falling in love with him and she knew that she couldn’t say the words yet but that one day soon she hoped that she would.

So do I.

She knew that Marilyn hadn’t let it go and that it wasn’t going to be over until she had Rob and she was a hell of a long way away from Marilyn but at that moment, she wanted to be with Angelo and the rest would happen when it did, she hadn’t give up yet though not by a long shot.

So true. She and Angelo have basically cemented what's been building for so long. As beautiful as it is, it's still like jumping one hurdle and preparing for another. However, at least there's that one hurdle jumped.

‘I have already won’ she heard Marilyn say.

Angelo shot up ‘Go away.'

When I heard Marilyn, I said the exact same as Angelo. (In my head though. Not out loud, ebcause that would be creepy.)

He glared at Marilyn ‘If you hurt her’ he warned

He walked a few metres away and kept his eyes on them both, he was not going to let Nicole get hurt not when he had finally got her in his life.

I may have said this before: Oh, Angelo. <3 <3

‘Okay, I get that you are angry and annoyed and I should have honoured my end of the deal but I wanted my son’

‘Mine’ Nicole said with emphasis

‘I will never let this go, for as long as you refuse to give him to me, I will never let it go, I will get him’ she said before she spun around and walked away.

You know, Marilyn is only causing them both more unnecessary drama and heartbreak. It's so sad.

Angelo drew her in towards him ‘Don’t worry, she won’t touch you babe, I won’t let her’

Nicole smiled and hugged him closer to her, she knew that finally she had Angelo in her life, it had been a tough journey to get here but she wasn’t alone.

She knew that Marilyn hadn’t let it go and that it wasn’t going to be over until she had Rob and she was a hell of a long way away from Marilyn but at that moment, she wanted nothing to do with Marilyn, she just wanted Angelo to hold her and take her somewhere away from the pain that she constantly felt burdened with.

OK, Angelo saying Babe had me squeeling, even though I can't actually imagine him saying that. I just adore how protective he is. :wub:

Satisfied? Yep! I'm looking forward to reading the rest unfold, especially since there's only a few parts left now.