Realisations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, Marilyn gave Rob to Nicole.

I hoped Maz was mad, not bad.

I'm so glad you brought Roman into this. If only he'd really come back to see Nic.

Well done, this is a brilliant fic :D

Never mind about the non SAS Roman. I'm sure I can come up with someone else to fill that role in the future, wonder who? :lol:

Penultimate Chapter! I don't know whether to be excited or sad. I feel a bit of both.

‘Thanks Dad’ she said as she sat back on the bed. She snuggled up to Angelo, for the past few days since the kidnapping, they had been inseparable.

I can imagine that too, particularly given how protective Angelo is.

Nicole frowned as Angelo looked at her face ‘I love you’

‘Same, I love you too; I think I’ve known that for a while now, I just didn’t say it’

Oh my god!!!! We got an I Love You!!!! From both of them!!! I was hoping we would!!! Zetti, I love YOU for putting that in there :)

He nodded and she placed her head on his shoulder and hugged him. He stroked her hair and smiled. He had her in his life and that was enough, the rest would come in time.

That's what I love about them in this. How much it's so not about sex. It's about falling in love, and building a life and a family.

‘Trust me. It will work out’ she said with a grin on her face as Angelo lowered his lips onto hers and matchmaking was all but forgotten for a few moments.

Awww. Everything Nic has been through and she's thinking about matchmaking to make others happy. Adorable. ^_^

Roo handed Rob over. ‘I will get you a drink Nic’ Angelo said but not before he kissed Rob on the forehead, he couldn’t believe just how attached he had got to Rob, he loved them both.

And this is what I love so much about Angelo. He's so in love with them both, and Rob isn't even his son. (At least, not biologically). It's lovely. :wub:

Nicole smiled. ‘I need a picture of this’

Roo grabbed the digital camera and took one of Rob and then one of Nicole with Rob.

What a nice image to end the chapter on. They'll be such gorgeous photos. :wub:

Another lovely chapter Zetti. I like how you're really rounding it all off nicely. Sad that there is only one more left, but lookingforward to reading it all the same. :)

Ah, don't worry about it being over in two weeks. Sometimes you have to go with the momentum and just get on with it, stories want to be printed and read.

Nicole/ Angelo :wub: A few years ago, that combination would never have been thought of, but look at them now :wub:

Thanks for the comments. The last chapter will not be up till tomorrow night at least because am going to a wedding but thanks for the comments.

Carina: what can I say?? :lol: I just had to get the idea out of my head onto the screen lol

Again thank you alll do much

I do wonder what you all think is going to happen next :ph34r: