Realisations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good, so they're in the same room, they're talking, and they both seem calm enough. This is good, maybe. (Though maybe a blow-up row is excatly what they need :lol:)

My heart leaped when Angelo piped up in the doorway :wub: Bless him, wanting to reminisce with her. Sweet <3

Ohh Roman/Marilyn confrontation. :ph34r: Marilyn's right though, she has nothing left to lose, so there's not really much to stop her causing even more damage than she already has.

BTW, I also think it's adorable that he feels like he's cheated on her when he actually hasn't. It shows how much he obviously loves her.

(Also, I can't speak on behalf of the others reading, but I do trust you to give them a happy ending. That doesn't mean you will though, does it? You obviously like last minute twists, because you're evil and make me want to cry :P)

Anyway, fab chapter, Zetti :)

Oh, Roman :wub: If only he'd come back to see Nic and Angelo in the series.

I'd forgotten about his friendship with Miles, that came across well. I loved the way Miles shoved him out of the door when Angelo came in.

I liked him realising Marilyn was more hurt.

Great chapter. I do think your writing is improving all the time :) Hope that doesn't sound patronising :unsure: