Realisations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

That chapter started and it made me look like this:

:(:o

and then it got the end and I looked all:

:D

.... and then I realised it all happened backwards and it made me like this again:

:(

Roman is great and it's so great to hear Nic admit she sees Angelo both as her partner and Rob's father. Awwww. They SHOULD be together, and I really hope they can be. I just hope they talk this through properly soon, otherwise they're going to go round in circles. :(

Also, yey for Roman being able to see they're both crazy about one another!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Angelo crying in his room. I wish we'd seen this side of him more in the actual series, instead of Robocop Angelo <_<

Oh, this is the classic situation of he thinks she doesn't love him, she thinks he doesn't love her. Come on Roo and Roman, knock some sense into them!

Hey, Roo and Roman.... that sounds quite good :wub:

Hey, Roo and Roman.... that sounds quite good :wub:

LOL, Catherine! It does as well. But that could make things all the more complicated :lol:

Haha. That's true but complications is my forte :lol:

Thanks for the awesome comments and Catherine :) I love the emotional side to Angelo :)

I will try and get another one up tonight x

Roman's on their side despite his history with Angelo.

What was their history, remind me?

Oh gosh...well, Charlie was going back and forth between them a bit at one point and Angelo thought Roman was treating her badly.Roman was one of Angelo's loudest opponents when most of the town thought he'd attacked Belle to the point of trying to drive him out of town.Roman was also close to Martha when it came out about Angelo killing Jack so he was very anti him at that point.Angelo was the one who took Roman's confession when everything came out about Aghanistan and wasn't particularly sympathetic...

None of which is probably particularly relevant to this story...

Roman's on their side despite his history with Angelo.

What was their history, remind me?

Oh gosh...well, Charlie was going back and forth between them a bit at one point and Angelo thought Roman was treating her badly.Roman was one of Angelo's loudest opponents when most of the town thought he'd attacked Belle to the point of trying to drive him out of town.Roman was also close to Martha when it came out about Angelo killing Jack so he was very anti him at that point.Angelo was the one who took Roman's confession when everything came out about Aghanistan and wasn't particularly sympathetic...

None of which is probably particularly relevant to this story...

Haha. I was actually trying to work it exactly what happened. I was actually gonna ask you, haha but no all this is not relevant to the fic

Thanks Red tho for the insight