Realisations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a lovely, fitting ending. Felt sorry for Marylin in a way but at least she has to serve her time & she realises that what she did was wrong.

A beautiful ending too & I loved the start of the chapter with Roman.

This was a brilliant fic & I loved every word of it. Really well done.

Thank you for writing this fic :)

Love Carina xxx :wub:

but not least Miranda for just being there when I rant about this fic

Thanks for that dedication. Right back at you cos you are there when I rant about all my fics to you :lol:

‘You better not hurt again, because I promise, your life won’t be worth living’ he warned

‘I won’t, her and Rob are my world. I won’t do anything that hurts them in any way’

‘Make sure it stays like that’

Roo smiled. ‘Is the father chat done?

‘Yep’

Go Roman :wub: Why did he have to leave the series?

‘Sure’ he smiled at Roo and whispered to Roman ‘I think you are in there’ he patted him on the back and dodged the pillow that Roman threw.

Big :lol: ! The secret language of men.

‘Well, I haven’t actually registered Rob yet and I really want to name you as the father’

Angelo looked at her ‘Wow. Really?’

‘Yes, what do you think?’

‘Wow, I just never expected that, I would love it’ he said with the biggest grin on his face.

Oh, I thought I\'d explode at that :wub:

‘Thank you for allowing me to do this Your Honour’ she said as she acknowledged the judge and then she turned to Marilyn and the jury. ‘When I found out that I was pregnant, so many different emotions were rushing through me and I had no idea at first what I was supposed to do, Marilyn helped me and at first I decided that I couldn’t have this baby because I thought I wouldn’t be a good mother’ she looked at the jury but their expression were not easy to read so she breathed and carried on.

‘I realised once I had given birth and held my son, that I couldn’t give him up, you all know the rest but I don’t want Marilyn to be forever tarnished with the name of being a kidnapper, all she wanted was for me to honour my deal, I should have but then I should have never agreed to do it in the first place, I don’t know why I didn’t, it was my own fault, and I hope that whatever happens, one day you will forgive me because I was wrong to hurt you like that, I hope you can one day’ she said looking at Marilyn who had been focused on her face all the way through her heartfelt speech

Good for you Nicole, you didn\'t have to do that.

‘I will get out and we can all find a way to get past this,

Good for you too Maz.

‘We knew!’ Angelo added as he held Rob ‘you didn’t do a very good job of hiding it’

Of course they knew!

Both of them looked at Roo and Roman who was playing with Rob, Angelo hugged Nicole. ‘We have the perfect family’

‘Which is set to get bigger’ she said quietly to a grinning Angelo who put his hand on her stomach ‘Our perfect family’

The perfect ending! Angelo, you\'re all man :wub:

Brilliant fic Zetti, I really enjoyed it.

I couldn\'t put as many smilies on this message as I wanted, the board wouldn\'t let me! Otherwise it would have been full of smiles and wubs

Edited by Miranda

*Composes self* I've gone all emotional. This is going to be a blubber of a reply. LOL.

Again I dedicate this chapter to 3 people, Amy; because I would never have written it otherwise, Carina; for always commenting and making me smile and last but not least Miranda for just being there when I rant about this fic

See? Not even started and I'm emotional. I'm so glad you did write it, Zetti. I'm equally as glad I've read it. It takes something special to keep me reading, because I have a low attention span :P, so well done. Thank you for the dedication too, it's such a lovely gesture, espeically since I was just a reader and you're the one that put this whole, amazing fic together :)

‘You better not hurt again, because I promise, your life won’t be worth living’ he warned

‘I won’t, her and Rob are my world. I won’t do anything that hurts them in any way’

Awww, it's so evident as well. So amazing.

‘Sure’ he smiled at Roo and whispered to Roman ‘I think you are in there’ he patted him on the back and dodged the pillow that Roman threw.

LMAO. :lol:

‘Well, I haven’t actually registered Rob yet and I really want to name you as the father’

Angelo looked at her ‘Wow. Really?’

OMG Awww. That's so sweet! I got all goosepimples.

I liked the speeches Nic and Marilyn put forward in court. Both very real and heartfelt. Very well written.

‘The verdict please’

The foreperson stood up.

‘How do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty of kidnapping?’

‘Guilty’

*Sighs with relief*. Phew. Don't get me wrong, I don't wish Marilyn to be terribly miserable, but I'm glad she got punishment for what she did. Regardless as to whether she and Nicole have accepted events, and despite the speeches, what Marilyn did was still wrong, so it's good that she's paying.

She looked at Nicole who had a sympathetic look on her face, Angelo’s face was unreadable but Marilyn didn’t care, she had earned Nicole’s forgiveness and that is all she cared about.

Fab ending for Marilyn.

‘Oh? Really?’ Nicole said before grinning

‘What?’ Roo looked at Roman who looked as confused as she felt.

‘We knew!’ Angelo added as he held Rob ‘you didn’t do a very good job of hiding it’

YEY. Roo and Roman <3 <3

Both of them looked at Roo and Roman who was playing with Rob, Angelo hugged Nicole. ‘We have the perfect family’

‘Which is set to get bigger’ she said quietly to a grinning Angelo who put his hand on her stomach ‘Our perfect family’

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. Look at how subtle that was!!! That's just made me SO happy. :wub:

Honestly, Zetti, I really, really adored reading this. I love how it's literally took them twenty chapters to get their happy ending. Everything has played out perfectly timed. I love how the legal implications weren't concluded until 5 months later, which has also been plenty of time for Nic and Angelo to establish their relationship status. I like how it's really a five month period we can pretty much build ourselves. So clever and amazing. I like how this whole entire fiasco has come full circle and now they have a whole new beginning to start and a life to look forward to.

Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful fic, and for sharing it with us. It's been emotional on so many different levels and so much fun to read. I suspect I'll read it again many more times in the future. I can't wait for any other Nic/Angelo fics you may write in the future. :)

Oh thanks so much for the fantastic comments.

I appreciate it and Amy I am glad that I managed to get you to stay with this fic :lol:

And for those who want to read more Nic/Angelo. You are in luck because am planning to write more :)

Again thanks for sticking with thic fic. I truly appreciate it xxx :wub: