Heath Braxton - Dan Ewing

I must say I felt particularly sorry for Heath is todays episode!

I feel sorry for all the Braxton lads actually - living with a mother like that, I don't know how any of them hasn't gone crazy yet, although getting involved with drugs could be constituted as crazy, even though I don't think you could really blame Ma Braxton for that...?! :unsure:

The way he was with Bianca today. You could just tell he was so conflicted with the justice that exists in his world. Obviously he really liked Bianca, more than I think any of us, including Bianca herself, really understood, and that he was quite heartbroken when she ended things!

Sure he didn't take it the right way but we are all different so we all act differently to different situations although that doesn't justify what he did to Bianca; threatening her.

Ma Braxton...wow she really is a piece of work!

She needs a good kick up the backside! No wonder her kids have resorted to cultivating drugs to make money when she's telling them they're dumb and good for nothing!

Some women are not meant to be mothers and unfortunately I think Ma Braxton is one of those women! <_<

I think whenever Pa Braxton shot through Brax was still too young and involved in whatever to be there for Heath the way he is there now for Casey. So Heath must feel a bit put out by how much everyone likes Casey and wants to help him, whereas he got nothing and I assume this is why he reacted so badly to Bianca giving him the brush off.

We haven't really seen much of him since they arrived so it's good to see a bit more of him now. I might even like him better than Brax now :D

I think whenever Pa Braxton shot through Brax was still too young and involved in whatever to be there for Heath the way he is there now for Casey. So Heath must feel a bit put out by how much everyone likes Casey and wants to help him, whereas he got nothing and I assume this is why he reacted so badly to Bianca giving him the brush off.

We haven't really seen much of him since they arrived so it's good to see a bit more of him now. I might even like him better than Brax now :D

I think they've set Health's character with classic Middle Child Syndrome. And as a middle child of a same sex family I can relate all too well. He plays the part well and hopefully over the coming months the writers will delve further into his character and show us more than the 'bad boy' exterior. I think he and Bianca have a lot more storylines together and I think there will be some kind of connection again before Liam returns.

I think they've set Health's character with classic Middle Child Syndrome. And as a middle child of a same sex family I can relate all too well. He plays the part well and hopefully over the coming months the writers will delve further into his character and show us more than the 'bad boy' exterior. I think he and Bianca have a lot more storylines together and I think there will be some kind of connection again before Liam returns.

Jeez, I pitty Liam if he has to compete with Heath to win his lady back. Unless he's been hitting the gym hard in that rehab place I wouldn't even bother trying mate :D

• 2 weeks later...

^^^

HAHA. I always thought Bianca was too good for Liam. Her and Heath's personalities may not be compatible, but I think they look much more like a realistic couple. Not that I'm saying that Liam is unattractive in any way, but Biana is such a bombshell she looks better with someone like Heath :D call me shallow!

I hope that once they delve slightly more into Heath's character, and why he is like he is, and then hopefully he'll get some romance. But until they do, I think he's a bit too rough for any of the girls in the bay.