Heath Braxton - Dan Ewing

Weaknesses are fine so long as they enhance him, they can show a weakness without defining why he's like the way he is, we never found out why Colleen has to be a busybody, she just is.

I think the RB's all have their storylines coming, Brax has his and I truly do believe that Heath has his coming. It would be such a waste if they didnt utilise his skills or at least give him a chance to develop.

Weaknesses are fine so long as they enhance him, they can show a weakness without defining why he's like the way he is, we never found out why Colleen has to be a busybody, she just is.

I think the RB's all have their storylines coming, Brax has his and I truly do believe that Heath has his coming. It would be such a waste if they didnt utilise his skills or at least give him a chance to develop.

I love his character - his facial expressions ands just some of the things he comes out with absolutely crack me up - he has some one liners that are just 'GOLD'

I just think that soon, Casey's actually going to be bigger than Heath in the muscles department too, you can see him putting on muscle almost weekly. Not that I've been looking, of course :whistling: He'll be strong enough to withstand his assaults. I remember my husband's delight when he finally got stronger than his brother, who's 5 years older than him. Then his brother couldn't push him around :D

I think Casey's really cute. I really love that age on a guy - just before they "pop" into looking like a grown man. I remember my mate coming home from a trip overseas and I couldn't wrap my arms around his chest like I used to - and he'd had that "pop" while he was away. I still tease him about it 12 years on.

I love all the RBs in their own way. Would love to see Heath grow closer to the others.

I think Casey's really cute. I really love that age on a guy - just before they "pop" into looking like a grown man. I remember my mate coming home from a trip overseas and I couldn't wrap my arms around his chest like I used to - and he'd had that "pop" while he was away. I still tease him about it 12 years on.

That is exactly what I mean! I didn't want to write it cos I thought it sounded pervy :lol: My schoolfriend Adam and a few other boys did that over the summer holidays between what would now be years 9 and 10. Adam finished school in the July looking ordinary and came back in September this 6 foot tall god and we all swooned :wub:

I love all the RBs in their own way. Would love to see Heath grow closer to the others.

In real life the actor is actually 23 and absoulutely a grown man!