Heath Braxton - Dan Ewing

Feel free to ask me to delete this comment as I'm not 100% with replying and attending threads.

I am currently invested in seeing how the storyline between father and daughter is going to work. When both actors came in respectively they managed to capture me fully within their performances and I hope that they have managed to do this also within people here on this message board. I'd like to know what everybody wants to see from this storyline, if you have any current expectations.

Let's show love for Dan Ewing and Alea O'Shea.

Feel free to ask me to delete this comment as I'm not 100% with replying and attending threads.

I am currently invested in seeing how the storyline between father and daughter is going to work. When both actors came in respectively they managed to capture me fully within their performances and I hope that they have managed to do this also within people here on this message board. I'd like to know what everybody wants to see from this storyline, if you have any current expectations.

I can't wait to see Heath/Darcy scenes. I think it will be an adorable relationship. Plus, I think Darcy is the one thing that might just manage to get Heath on the straight and narrow (eventually), and make him a more likeable character.

I can't wait to see Heath/Darcy scenes. I think it will be an adorable relationship. Plus, I think Darcy is the one thing that might just manage to get Heath on the straight and narrow (eventually), and make him a more likeable character.

I agree with you completely, I have a feeling that their relationship is going to be really special, you could imagine the pair of them lighting up around each other, I just hope this is something we get to see from them. I don't particularly think that Heath is going to be 100% good but I truly believe that him getting to know his daughter is going to give him a totally new perspective on life, especially as spending just two minutes with such a cutie is enough to make anyone want to be better. She's perfect!

Heath's gonna be an adorable daddy! :wub: and I'm shipping him and Bianca at the moment I think it'd be cute then her and Charlie can chat about their relationships with the Braxtons :P

I think in the future it would be great if Bianca and Heath got together or had something along the lines of "friends with benefits" but at the moment his main focus should be on the relationship he has with his daughter, or the lack of. Since he found out he's spoken about building a life for them and he sort of went against that decision which was quite upsetting to see, he seems to be more bothered with seeking out hurting Jake's gang rather then getting to know his child. Considering he's missed eight years of Darcy's life I truly believe that she should be his main focus rather then on getting with Bianca. Especially since she's only just broken up with Liam a(stating the fact she needed to find herself) and getting together with Heath this soon would be quite upsetting for him and she'd be going back on her word.