Heath Braxton - Dan Ewing

On what basis though have you arrived at that theory?!

I'm rather intrigued...slightly horrified at the thought, but nonetheless intrigued! :P

Well. Casey doesnt seem to treat Brax as his brother, he goes to him for advice and help but he argues with Heath a lot like I argue with my brother, it just makes think that there is something else. I might be wrong but that is what I think.

Omg I'm actually nervous now that that'll be what actually happens! :unsure:

I really hope it doesn't....how would that work out though anyway!

Who would Casey's Mum be if that did actually happen?

Surely not Mrs Braxton....no, no I have to stop thinking like that!!

That would just be disgusting!!

Omg I'm actually nervous now that that'll be what actually happens! :unsure:

I really hope it doesn't....how would that work out though anyway!

Who would Casey's Mum be if that did actually happen?

Surely not Mrs Braxton....no, no I have to stop thinking like that!!

That would just be disgusting!!

Ew! Laura! :ph34r: Scary thought. I wonder if it did happen though, does Heath know about it?

^ I actually wrote a fic based on that. I actually think that Brax is Casey's father but then that would Ruby and Casey sort of related if Chax stay in it for the long haul...

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this thought..

Yes, It kind of remind me of when Frank and Bobby get together.. They aslo shared a family kind of..

Don't you think that would be a bit too symmetrical tho? Brax (father) going out with Charlie (mother) and Casey (son) going out with Ruby (daughter). Or would it be that Charlie and Brax had similar experiences of young parenthood and it would bring them together?

Or am I getting too caught up in what ifs? :lol:

Edited by Miranda

On what basis though have you arrived at that theory?!

I'm rather intrigued...slightly horrified at the thought, but nonetheless intrigued! :P

Well. Casey doesnt seem to treat Brax as his brother, he goes to him for advice and help but he argues with Heath a lot like I argue with my brother, it just makes think that there is something else. I might be wrong but that is what I think.

My thought too..

Brax treats Heath more like a brother. And with Casey it more seems like he wants him to stay out of troubles than getting involved.

And there is something about how he speaks to Casey.. Like when Charlie went home to them and talked to Brax about Casey and Ruby..

He protects them both, but almost over protects Casey, at least that what it feels like. Like after the party..

Both Heath and Casey was at the party..

Don't you think that would be a bit too symmetrical tho? Brax (father) going out with Charlie (mother) and Casey (son) going out with Ruby (daughter). Or would it be that Charlie and Brax had similar experiences of young parenthood and it would bring them together?

Or am I getting too caught up in what ifs? :lol:

No, I think that they might be more similar than they know. And that's why they get on so well.

Can't wait for some juicy secrets about Brax past to be spilled.. :rolleyes: