Heath Braxton - Dan Ewing

I don’t go on the internet for a week and look at all the stuff I missed out on!lol! I’m so excited for tonight’s episode and see Heath become more of a father to Darcy! @palmer0510 I agree Heath has changed in little time when he found out about Darcy, he has put her before anyone else and I cannot wait to see this relationship grow!

I have to say in yesterdays episode what struck me about Heath was his loyalty, he is so loyal to to those he is close to! And I was wondering if this was a good thing- for example look at his relationship with Brax he is so loyal to him yet does this mean he is more likely to be bullied or be manipulated? They have an interesting relationship... what are your thoughts on Heaths loyalty? Sorry for rambling!

I loved yesterday's episode it was cute and Bianca finally got Darcy to eat something but Colleen was rude.

I loved the line we're Bianca said is it any wonder she won't eat she just lost her mum.

I think in the latest issue of TV week it said something about Bianca giving Heath parenting advice about Darcy maybe she goes and lives with Heath and the her uncles.

Edited by Aden_Belle

• 4 weeks later...

My eyes must have been deceiving me today because I swear I saw Heath look like he actually gave a damn about his little brother today. Clearly he has history in juvie and it was great to see him show a modicum of sadness. I liked him being protective with his whole 'anyone messes with your head I want to know about it' to Casey. Interesting that to Heath being messed with physically means very little but being messed with in the head he clearly worries a lot about. His convo with Brax about Casey having to toughen up or being eaten alive was evidence of this, i'd be intrigued to see what happened to him in juvie and also how he relates to baby brother when he comes out. They'll have more in common than ever then.

Edited by izzyhoyland

I think the only reason Heath apologised to Gina today was because of Bianca. Because he didn't want her to think he was a bad guy, and she made him think twice about himself :wub: So sweet!

Interesting that to Heath being messed with physically means very little but being messed with in the head he clearly worries a lot about.

I think that's interesting. Most brothers are more concerned about their siblings getting hurt physically then mentally. Maybe he thinks a few cuts and bruises are just character building for Casey, but people messing with his head could be potentially dangerous! Either way, I think he cares plenty for Casey, he's just not as level-headed about it as Brax.

You can really see how much Casey's

imprisonment

has affected Heath! His behaviour today was irrational but he was merely upset for his brother because he has been there and knows what it is like. But then, he acted so mature by apologising to John. I think he has just realised that their behaviour and former actions doesn't really get them anywhere and that it was due to the existence of the RB's that Casey has did what he did....he wanted to be one of them but that maybe if they had never existed in the first place, he wouldn't be where he is now.

I think this could be a real turning point for Heath, even more so than Brax! Brax seemed downed obviously but Heath...he just seemed to have changed today!

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

Hi guys

I totally agree, I loved seeing Heath yesterday and I think its very interesting that you all have pointed out ( I didn't pick up on it!) that Heath is more concerned with Casey's menal state that being physically bullied. Casey's imprisonment has truly affected him which is very interesting as it didn't really seem they had a relationship before... it will def be interesting when Casey's comes out!! I think that Heath may be able to understand Casey a bit better after Casey's stint in Juvie as he has been in jail ( and juvie too? do we know this?) whilst Brax hasn't and may bot be able to understand.

Seeing Heath care abut his younger brother and his daughter had shown a different aspect of him which is really interesting in his character development.

Heath reminds me of those guys who don't believe in showing emotion , its there but you don't show it! wow long post :) back to work!! :)

Did anyone else know that Dan Ewing is a model for cotton on? I went past there the other day and saw pictures of him wearing their clothes

Yeah, I saw that too.

I really enjoyed today's episode, obviously they're giving Heath mor storylines.YEAH!!!!!!

I like this whole new side of him, when he arrived he was the pure bad boy with all the chlichès and stuff like that but he has really changed since he started to be Darcy's dad (maybe there's another fact, a woman maybe???? :D:):wub::P )

Anyway I hope that these storylines will last long so we get to see many scenes with Heath!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I've seen it to but I didn't think it was him and We finally got to see some Darcy and Heath scenes last night He brought her a pony and she named it Bianca then when she showed it to Bianca she told my Daddy brought it for me :wub: