Heath Braxton - Dan Ewing

Hi All

First time poster here!! I have to agree with everything that all posters have said... I am so invested in Heath's storyline and his relationship with Darcy,( his scenes are the ones I look forward to!) :wink: it has so much potential and I think more importantly this will show viewers a different side to him but not completely change his character and who he is!

Heath has so much to deal with in the next coming weeks, being a father to an 8 year old girl, finding about Brax's betrayal and now the storm!

And yes he would be an adorable daddy!! :wub: He already has the paternal streak in him and I find very interesting how being a father will affect the brothers dynamic especially his relationship with Brax!

I too hope that we get some scenes with Heath and Darcy before the storm. We have been waiting for too long now for their first meeting as Father/daughter. Too bad we didn't get to watch when Tegan told Heath the truth, as I would have loved to see his face when she said it :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Yay!! Dan is a full time cast member! I have to say through the storm , Heath has been the standout character for me, we finally got to see different sides to him that were necessary as out of the Braxton Boys he was the one who had the least character development . The standout scene for me was he and Brax on the beach, where he showed his vulnerability yet still in a ‘heath’ way, and I loved how all his thoughts were for his daughter. I loved how he got ‘dressed’ up to see Darcy! Lol!

I loved how Heath got dressed up to see Darcy and the daddy daughter moment before Tegan took her away I hope Heath becomes the full guardian to Darcy now her mum's dead.

Within the last two episodes we've seen him grow into a man with responsibilties, a man who puts his daughter before anybody else. I can't wait to see more scenes like the ones we've got recently. I have a feeling that Monday will be a sad episode but it'll be great in terms of character development between father and daughter. I have a feeling from the scenes we've got so far that they're going to have a really strong bond with each other.

I loved how Heath got dressed up to see Darcy and the daddy daughter moment before Tegan took her away I hope Heath becomes the full guardian to Darcy now her mum's dead.

Within the last two episodes we've seen him grow into a man with responsibilties, a man who puts his daughter before anybody else. I can't wait to see more scenes like the ones we've got recently. I have a feeling that Monday will be a sad episode but it'll be great in terms of character development between father and daughter. I have a feeling from the scenes we've got so far that they're going to have a really strong bond with each other.

Does anyone know if Darcy will be living with Heath or her grandmother??

There's spoilers for Heath and Darcy this Monday and next Tuesday as both have said that he's going to struggle with his new role which is to be expected. She might live with her grandmother until he's responsible enough to have her but I think he's shown he's more then capable of being a Daddy. I cross my fingers that she'll live with Heath and the boys.

There's spoilers for Heath and Darcy this Monday and next Tuesday as both have said that he's going to struggle with his new role which is to be expected. She might live with her grandmother until he's responsible enough to have her but I think he's shown he's more then capable of being a Daddy. I cross my fingers that she'll live with Heath and the boys.

I hope so too :rolleyes: