7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/06/2018 at 01:08, marriedaniac said:

Great minds watch alike! I started watching Prisoner as I caught it from the first episode again. Well, sort of half-watching and looking for H&A actors. Ailsa Judy Nunn has shown up now and looks great.

*Apologies to those expecting exciting 7two news on this post. End transmission.*

I've also been looking for H&A actors. Just got through Geoff Butler's (Ray Meagher) first few episodes, I have 146 episodes to watch until, I have seen them all. I was shocked to know that Pixie Mason (Judy McBurney) and Bobbie Mitchell (Maxine Klibingaitis) both appeared on Home and Away. I'm quite surprised that Val Lehman, Elspeth Ballantyne, Judith McGrath (until 2017 ? ), Louise Siversen and Janet Andrewartha, etc haven't appeared on H&A yet.

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Sally Keating said:

I posted some queries regarding  the contract situation in a separate thread (whichever way you look at it, something doesn't add up) but nobody from Bttb commented or showed interest in the issue.

Well, I suppose we could all queue up and say "I don't know" but it seems a bit redundant really.

I don't know.

On 17/07/2018 at 15:09, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

I've also been looking for H&A actors. Just got through Geoff Butler's (Ray Meagher) first few episodes, I have 146 episodes to watch until, I have seen them all. I was shocked to know that Pixie Mason (Judy McBurney) and Bobbie Mitchell (Maxine Klibingaitis) both appeared on Home and Away. I'm quite surprised that Val Lehman, Elspeth Ballantyne, Judith McGrath (until 2017 ? ), Louise Siversen and Janet Andrewartha, etc haven't appeared on H&A yet.

Maxine is best known for being Terry on Neighbours, who was most likely responsible for Paul turning into an absolutely bastard (by shooting and being the first in a long line to try to kill him)

Judy was only a bit part as she answered a "personal" Don allegedly took out (Prank by Shane).

I wish TEY would come back and pick RIGHT up where it left off. I don't care if some station in Scandinavia has it with Svenska/Suomi/Dansk/Norsk subs, I'll take it!

The Director of Programming and the Director of Content Rights have been contacted again this week.

We again made them aware of the continued interest/campaigns/petitions, again queried the C5 showings and asked for further clarification on the situation, and again asked whether any further efforts had been made to overcome these obstacles.

The reply from the Director of Programming in full:

Spoiler

Hi Dan

Unfortunately no further updates on this one.

Very best,
Angus

There's only so much we can do.

Archived