'For Ben' (by Georgia) - comments

matticus01

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really liked the first half of that chapter and the conversation between Belle and Jed.The second half left me really confused.What exactly happened to Jed?I could understood if he'd stormed off and hadn't heard her calling but why didn't he notice she hadn't followed him?What's he planning to do, head off to Summer Bay and/or Nicole's place on his own?Anyway, looking forward to the next update.

Like Red Ranger1, I also loved the first half with the conversation between Jed and Belle, but was confused with the the second part where Jed went off and left Belle alone. What happened there? There must have been a reason.

Aww, poor Belle. :( she's having a hard time. IT's nice that she met Cameron's mother - really awesome!

:D Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'll update later on today, as I've only got a second now, but I wanted to explain about Jed.

Basically, everything has been hitting him at once. He's just discovered that has entire relationship with Belle has been based on lies, and while he's trying to work through that, she's told him that she might die.

He storms out of the airport, and he's not trying to be a jerk, he just needs some time to get his head around things. He assumes that Belle is just giving him space...