'For Ben' (by Georgia) - comments

matticus01

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - the breakfast scene was hilarious - orange juice coming out of Aden's nose - I laughed so hard!

But my favourite part of this chapter has to be the conversation between Belle and the doctor - that was really emotional!

I loved this line:

“Last night, I tucked my son in for the first time ever... he told me I looked like a princess... I still couldn’t hug him and tell him that I loved him. Remember that whenever you think that I’m a selfless, strong person”

It really hit home for me as a reader, to realise that Belle actually have thought about Ben over the years.

A great piece of writing! :D

(awww, and I have to wait for 2 weeks for an update! :( but hey, have an awesome time on holiday and when you get back, update, update!! :D)

I'm hoping you ahve fun on your holiday :D and I cant wait to see what you buy me :P

I think this is one of the best stories I've read in months... :D so that is something to be proud of and I can see from the comments that this is a very emotional fic that they are reading as well... and your not just pushing anything aside either....!

brilliant once again... and as I said before... have fun on your holiday

Cameron Welsh?!Can't believe I didn't notice that before.Loved that chapter, Ben's a real cutie, I grinned when he blurted out that Nicole had a crush on Cameron.Bit worried about Belle trying to hide the pain she's in, I suspect either Aden or Nicole will notice something before too long.

Definitely be reading when you come back!