'For Ben' (by Georgia) - comments

matticus01

It's a shame Jed's abandoned Belle like that, he did seem to care about her.Her reaction to Aden was very well done, it's understandable that even after what's happened and the fact they've bonded again to an extent she hasn't forgotten what he did to her.Ironically, though, he's probably all she's got right now.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!

My eyes are watering up - oh poor Belle.

Really, you've done it so well.

Loved the conversation between Aden and Belle. I understand what Jed's going through, really, but to 'dump' Belle while she's going through everything - well, that's just wrong. :(

Still, Belle've got Aden, and hopefully Nicole & Ben eventually.

Ohh, I truly understand how Belle;s feeling when they kissed and suddenly Belle remembered what happened in the past - you timed it really well. Hopefully, Belle will be okay and that both of them can work it out eventually.

Looking forward to the next update! :D

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack... did you miss me? well of course you did :lol:

Loved it... Jed is going to regret that one....

but what I loved the most is the kiss between Belle and Aden. It was so realistic but the way Belle pulled back and reacted was even better well done Gee...

update soon :D

Utterly brilliant chapter.I loved the conversation between Belle and Aden, it felt very realistic, that Belle still isn't completely over what happened to her and perhaps never will be and that she can't just fall back into a relationship with Aden even though she's more comfortable around him now.I liked the conversation with Jed too and the fact he hasn't been completely forgotten about.Not sure if Nicole was being discreet when she said she heard someone crying next door or if she really didn't realise it was Belle. That cliffhanger's left me really worried, I hope someone finds Belle soon as well.

Edited by Red Ranger 1