'For Ben' (by Georgia) - comments

matticus01

That was a brilliantly written chapter, I loved every part of it.Aden refusing to acknowledge the truth and continuing to pretend with Belle, then accepting that she has to know.Nicole and Jasmine being there for her.Belle's continued inability to tell Aden she shares his feelings and his realisation that it's not important.Oh-and Belle knitting, which I really should have mentioned before...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for updating!

I love the way you describe Aden's feelings in this chapter, especially this line:

How was he supposed to talk to her about her own death? Was he supposed to sit next to her, hold her hand, lean in and whisper: ‘Cameron told me that you were going to die soon, so I think we should discuss that’?

It really resonated with me, it shows how hard it is for Aden.

It was so sad. I'm glad Belle finally knows though. I'm also glad she told Cameron to ask Nicole on a date!

Looking forward to reading more!

So sorry I haven't commented in so long! I have come on every couple of days seeing if there were any updates on fics, I don't know how I managed to miss like 6 lmao.

Great fic! I love how this turned out :) I didn't see all of this coming. The cancer back and Ben is better now. Your writing is fantastic. I'm looking forward to the next update.

I finally caught up! Sorry it took me so long to comment!

Not having your own laptop sucks!

Amazing chapters! I loved them!

Its getting soo sad! :( But it's so beautifully written the emotion is so clear and amazing!!

Loved all the chapters! :D Update soon! El x

I couldn't belive it! How have I missed this so many times? A lot to catch up!

And now I'm caught up....and awww poor Belle, poor Aden, poor Nicole...

You wrote such really emotional chapters which made me feel choked at times *sniffs*

Can't wait for the next update! :D

Oh gosh.I loved that and the ending did make me catch my breath.I loved the chat between Belle and Nicole and especially Belle's thoughts about not leaving anything behind:It's as if even though she gave Ben life, she thinks Nicole made him the person he is.I'm really looking forward to knowing how you end this.