Star Quits H&A.

Guest j.laur5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like Martha but recently she's been more human and realistic. I wonder who they will put in the next 'Martha' role i.e. the one everything happens to?

Charlie has been the new 'Martha' for a while now.

I suppose so. At least Charlie is someone we can empathise with more, Martha used to be so selfish.

I didn't like Martha but recently she's been more human and realistic. I wonder who they will put in the next 'Martha' role i.e. the one everything happens to?

Charlie has been the new 'Martha' for a while now.

I suppose so. At least Charlie is someone we can empathise with more, Martha used to be so selfish.

I think Charlie has already shown a selfish side to her and I am sure she will continue to become more selfish as time goes on just like happened with Martha. Martha has changed and grown a hell of a lot since she first arrived in the bay and she is no longer the selfish character she once was.

Thanks for posting the article Anaya.

Thuis is awful news. Although I used to hate Martha, she has improved in the last few months and H&A should be holding on to as many stars as the ycan because Alf, Irene and Leah are the only ones who stick around. It's like a revolving door with everyone else. She was on the show for 5 years and clearly dedicated, I think it's awful that the Stokes family are using their position against her.

But it looks like Tony and Rachel are becoming mainstays too and by the look of things I think Gina and Miles will too. Charlie and Angelo might become mainstays too.

Jodi may not have meant to cause harm but she did, becoase she brought Home and Away negative media attention and wouldn't make the show look very good.

So I understand why the producers axed her and I think we have enough mainstay characters anyway and I think her character has run her course anyway.

Jodi should have had a good think before she took drugs and she should have realised that she's a well know person in a well known show and she deseves it.

To be honest, while I'll miss Jodi on the show, I hate that as soon as Martha loses one man

she goes into the arms of another. From jack to his friend [ash?] to jack to cam to jack to angelo/roman/hugo/liam and i've probably left out a few. There could be so much more TO her rather than just a layaround

Archived