Star Quits H&A.

Guest j.laur5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Not really sure how I feel about this, one minute I really like Martha and the next she drives me mad. But I have started to really like her lately. It'll be sad for Alf. I hope were not going to lose the farm as a location, it's so beautiful. Maybe Annie could move back in?

Thank you for posting!

They just better not kill her off, because then she actually will become Martyr. I couldn't bear months of the residents of Summer Bay crying and wailing and droning on about how amazing and perfect she was.

Oh puh-lease; since WHEN has Barfa Vinegar Tits She-Devil been perfect?! NEVER!! Now, if I were to write her out, I'd have her killed by Angelo Rosetta, and then have every single character singing "ding-song, the witch's dead!", then have the evidence tampered with, and THEN have Angelo Rosetta declared the hero for killing her.

I will be really sad to see her leave, she has always been one of my fave characters :(

I think she has matured wonderfully as a character over the years

I hope they give her a happy exit, god knows she deserves it!

I think Jodi has really developed as an actress, in particular during the cancer storyline and Jacks death and its aftermath.

I wish lots of luck with all her future projects and happiness in her personal life too.

:( I was never really a Martha fan but I've definitely grown to like her over the past year or so and it's kind of hard to imagine what H&A will be like without her.

I suppose that this means Charlie will move up into the position of Summer Bay's No.1 victim. Perhaps we should start counting down the days until she gets cancer/kidnapped/in a plane crash/etc. now.

:( I was never really a Martha fan but I've definitely grown to like her over the past year or so and it's kind of hard to imagine what H&A will be like without her.

I suppose that this means Charlie will move up into the position of Summer Bay's No.1 victim. Perhaps we should start counting down the days until she gets cancer/kidnapped/in a plane crash/etc. now.

well, Charlie has moved up to the position of Summer bay's No.1 victim and overused character long time ago, for about 1 year I think. But I have mixed feelings about Martha's departure because I think that the actress has grown a lot through the years. She is very beliveable as Martha now, I haven't liked her before now. But Martha has been through so much and it would have been good to see her more grown and quiet. She could have grown into a good mother figure in the future (years from now).

But if I had been her I probably would have wanted to get out of the public attention too. From what I have read on the net, I think that how the Aus press has handled cases like Jodi Gordon's and also the two other H&A stars (who has been in the media for their activities during the last year) is just horrible. Well, I think that if you want to be a star you have to accept that media is going to follow you in what you are doing. But its not right to terrorize/hazzle other people, no matter who they are. They should still treat actors/famous people like humans and respect them more.

Archived