The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Travis came at Aaron and knocked him on the back of the head with a plank of wood. He dragged Aaron over to the creek nearby and left him there. Travis then threw the plank of wood in the water and made his get away.

It's been two days since then and Miles is really worried about Aaron as is Cate. Miles went out in search of Aaron and so did Layla, Steven and Cate. They searched the bushland and the surrounding areas. A couple of hours later Aaron wakes up. He doesn't know where he is so he walks out towards the road and finds an old farm house. He walks into one of the sheds and a farmer holds a gun to him.

"Get off my property" said the farmer. Aaron was dazed and didn't understand much so he started to walk towards the farmer but fell down at his feet. The farmer then shut the farm doors. Miles and Layla almost give up until they decide to ask the nearby farm for some help.

Miles, Layla, Steven and Cate arrived at the door.

"Have you seen this person?" asked Miles as he held up a photo of Aaron. The farmer looked at him.

"Nah, I haven't" said the farmer. Miles and others started to walk off until they heard banging coming from a shed nearby. Aaron made his way out and approached everyone. The farmer then quickly grabbed Miles and dragged him inside. Aaron put his leg in the door and kept it open. The farmer then slammed the door shut on Aaron's foot and Aaron took out his foot because he was in pain.

Aaron and others called the police and they arrived. The farmer was arrested, but the person who attacked Aaron hasn't been found and it's clear that Aaron doesn't even remember the incident.

Later on at the hospital Aaron remembers who attacked him. He quickly gets up and confronts Travis.

"You're a coward.. you know that?" said Aaron in a fit of anger. Travis then grabbed Aaron and slammed him up against a wall.

"Unless you want to end up dead I advise you to get out of my way" said Travis with an angry face. Aaron then pushed him off him.

Hannah comes into Travis's house where this is all happening. She sees Aaron get punched in the face by Travis and have his head slammed into a wall. Aaron falls down and his clearly knocked out. Hannah tries to run out but Travis grabs her arm. He has an evil look in his face as he quietly shuts the door.

Later on, Travis ties Aaron and Hannah up. It's clear that he's insane as he has been muttering things to himself and laughing awkwardly.

"If you let me go I'll forgive you" said Hannah.

"Shut up! If I let you go you're going to go straight to the cops!" screamed Travis.

Aaron found break in one of the ropes and managed to break free. He and Travis had a struggle, but eventually Aaron won. He freed Hannah and they called the cops. Travis was arrested and went to prison.

It's been a couple of weeks since then and it's now late April. Aaron is having confused feelings for Hannah now as the experience made them feel closer. He's decided to get back together with Hannah as he feels it's for the best.

Aaron arrives at Irene's and sees Hannah. He then smiles as she opens the door. He has flowers with him.

"Can I come in?" asked Aaron. Hannah just smiled at Aaron and let him come in. Hannah and Aaron held hands.

"I'm sorry" said Hannah. Aaron just smiled at her.

"It's okay, I understand every relationship has it's ups and downs" said Aaron. Cate saw Aaron take off and so she followed him. She looked into Irene's window and saw him kissing Hannah. Cate felt devastated and ran off crying.

Meanwhile, Steven was at school and when Layla talked about Cate he got butterflies.

"What's wrong?" asked Layla.

"I can't go out with you anymore.. I love Cate" said Steven as he started to run off but Layla stopped him.

"Wait, you do know that Aaron is going out with her?" said Layla.

"I don't care.. I want her" said Steven. Layla didn't seem phased by Steven's reaction and just kept putting away her stuff.

Later on, Steven saw Layla on the beach and decided to comfort her.

"Hey" said Steven. Cate looked up with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" asked Steven. Cate then starting crying even more. Steven felt really confused.

"Aaron doesn't love me anymore and I don't think anyone does!" said Cate while she was crying. Steven then sat down next to her.

"I love you" Steven blurted out. Cate then looked at him.

"Really?" asked Cate.

"Yeah.. ever since you've been here I've had a crush on you" said Steven.

"But you ran out after Aaron found us.. if you really loved me you would have defended me" said Cate.

"I was scared.. can't you see Aaron is much stronger than me?" said Steven. Cate then wiped away her tears. Steven and Cate got close and then kissed on the beach.

Later on at the diner Hannah and Aaron are seen holding hands while Cate and Steven come rushing in.

"Look who I've got" said Cate in front of Aaron. Aaron didn't seem phased at all.

"Good for you" said Aaron as he and Hannah sat down for a drink. Cate just ran off and Steven followed - almost like a puppy dog.

Aaron found Steven alone and decided to have a talk with him about the realtionship thing. Steven was with Cate though, and they were busy walking to school. Aaron backed off because he knew it'd only complicate things even further. It's also Aaron's first job interview and he is nervous. He has nothing to worry about though; ad Alf is his interviewer. Alf and Aaron have a private discussion and he's hired as one of the shipmen for the boat. Aaron is pleased. "Hey" said one of the shipmen to Aaron. "Hi" replied back Aaron. The two guys shook hands and got down to work. (Sorry for the short chapter my computer is having problems)

It's been a month or so and Cate and Steven are starting to get on the rocks. A new guy has come to Summber Bay, called Matthew. He's tall, dark and handsome and has a great body. He runs into Cate when he first arrives.

"Hey" said Matthew.

"Oh.. hi" said Cate.

"I know this is early.. but do you want to show me around the Bay later? I'm new here" said Matthew.

"Sure" agreed Cate. Aaron saw this and decided to tell Steven.

"I think Cate has been cheating on you" said Aaron.

"You sure?" asked Steven.

"Positive. I saw her with another guy today" said Aaron. Steven got pent up with anger and decided to go to Miles place to confront her.

Steven arrived and bashed on the door. Miles answered.

"Why are you bashing on the door? and why are you here?" asked Miles.

"I need to see Cate" demanded Steven.

"She'll be right out" said Miles. Cate came outside and Steven had a talk.

"Aaron told me he saw you with another guy today" said Steven.

"I'm just showing him around the bay.." said Cate. Matthew turned up.

"Ready?" asked Matthew as he and Cate walked off. Steven then decided to see Layla.

"We need to talk" said Steven. Layla opened the door and let Steven in.

"About?"

"I love you.. and I regret breaking up. I've learned what Cate is about" said Steven.

"It's too late for that" said Layla. Steven started to walk outside.

"Bye" said Layla as she shut the door and sat down.

A week later and Aaron and Hannah where out for a walk when they saw Cate and Matthew getting intimate. Aaron rushed off to confront Matthew.

Aaron walked up and got in Matthews face.

"So, you just had to leap into bed with Cate?" asked Aaron.

"Listen mate, who are you, and why do you even care?" asked Matthew.

"It doesn't matter.. I just want you to stop stealing peoples girlfriends" said Aaron angrily. Matthew then started to walk away and Cate walked after Matthew.

"I can't do this" said Matthew.

"Look.. he's just another one of my exes and he's a hothead... don't worry about him. He'll cool downs soon" said Cate. Matthew then smiled at Cate and they both walked off together.

It's been another month and it's now July. Aaron has been working on the boat when a new guy comes in. His name is Ray, and he's a general bully to everyone else on the boat. Aaron decides to stand up to him.

"Listen mate, I've been a bully before too.. and it gets you nowhere" explained Aaron. But, Ray just ignored him and smirked as he started to bully a couple of other guys. Aaron then walked off and just kept doing his work.

At the end of the day, Aaron got his payslip and he walked off. Ray then confronted him near the boat. Ray pushed Aaron and then Aaron pushed him back.

"What?" asked Aaron as he started to get angry.

"I'm out to get you" insisted Ray as he walked off. Aaron just looked strangely at him as he walked off too.

A week later and Aaron and Hannah have yet again broken up. Things aren't working.. and they're sure they won't get into a relationship again.

Aaron found Layla sitting alone at the beach and decided to talk to her.

"Hey" said Aaron.

"Hi" said Layla as she smiled at Aaron.

"Nice weather isn't it?" said Layla.

"Yeah.. we have to talk" said Aaron.

"Sure" said Layla.

"I've been having a lot of feelings for you.. and I think we should go out" said Aaron.

"I'm only 16 though" said Layla.

"2 years difference is nothing really.." said Aaron.

"Hmm.. okay. But will you promise to stop using your fists so frequently?" asked Layla.

"Yeah" agreed Aaron. Layla and Aaron then hugged.

Two days after that and Aaron went off back to the boat. He saw Ray getting on the boat, and saying goodbye to his younger brother who was in a SBH uniform and looked beaten up.

"What happened to him?" asked Aaron.

"Nothing" said Ray. Aaron then grabbed Ray and held him up against the boat.

"Tell me the truth" said Aaron angrily. Ray pushed Aaron off of him and Aaron fell to the ground. Aaron then got back up and just walked off and did some work.

At the end of the day, Ray's brother was waiting for him and Aaron decided to talk to him.

"Hey" said Aaron.

"Hey" said Ray's brother.

"How did you get those bruises?" asked Aaron.

"Accident" said Ray's brother. Aaron then patted him on the back.

"If you are having home troubles, you can tell me" said Aaron as he walked off. Ray saw this and got angry.

Archived