The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been two weeks and things have been going smoothly for Steven and Hannah. Samuel has been having a rough time dealing without his mother; and has been failing at school because of it. Aaron walks in on him playing video games instead of doing his homework.

"Listen mate, you have to do it" said Aaron as he sat down next to Samuel. Samuel looks up to Aaron as he has a good job, is a friend of his and is 19. Samuel stopped playing video games and picked up his books and started cramming.

"Keep the work up mate, you're gonna need to for the tests that I hear are coming up" said Aaron with a smile. He shut Samuel's door and walked off.

It's been another week and Samuel is in class doing a test when he looks over at someone elses paper.

"Hey, no cheating" yelled out his class mate, and the teacher then took Samuel's paper and ripped it up.

"Zero" said the teacher as he walked away. Samuel then put his head down and started to cry. All the kids in his class laughed and threw stuff at Samuel.

When Samuel got home Miles had already been rung up about the news.

"So.. what made you cheat?" asked Miles.

"I've had enough of this stupid place.. I just want to leave!" screamed Samuel as he raced off and slammed his door shut.

It's been another week and Hannah was walking around the halls when Gina pulled her up.

"Hey, you've been nominated to be captain of the school. Other people will be chosen soon and the voting will commence in August" said Gina.

"August.. but it's only late April now?" asked Hannah.

"Look, if you're interested just come to my office later" said Gina as she walked away. Hannah stood there for a second and then sighed.

It's been two days and Samuel was at the beach having a swim. After he was done doing that he went to have a shower near the Surf Club and he ran into Steven.

"Hey" said Steven.

"Oh, hi" said Samuel.

"Look mate, you're having a rough patch at the moment and I can sympathize. But, you're taking it out on the wrong people" said Steven. Samuel then turned away.

"They attack me and it's what they deserve" said Samuel. Steven was about to walk away when he decided to add something.

"Just remember.. I'll always be your friend mate" Steven said as he patted Samuel on the back and walked off with his surf board to go surfing.

It's been a week since then and it's now early May.

At IrenesSteven and Hannah where kissing when Samuel entered. He looked seriously at them both.

"I'm here to be your friend" said Samuel. Steven smiled.

"Okay, I'm glad you accepeted" said Steven as he smiled at Samuel. Samuel then smiled and walked over and sat down with Hannah and Steven.

Meanwhile, Aaron and Layla have been having a good relationship. Layla, however, has been failing year 12 and this upsets Aaron.

"If I was in your shoes I'd be taking it more seriously" said Aaron. Layla just looked at Aaron.

"You don't understand how hard year 12 is. It's almost too hard to bare" said Layla.

"It's only recently that you've been failing.. you haven't been doing much work as you've been busy with me" said Aaron.

"Maybe we should cool off for a while then?" asked Layla. Aaron paused for a moment.

"If it's best" said Aaron with a sad look on his face.

"Hey, it doesn't mean we're over. It just means we can spend more time together when I'm finished the big tests that are coming up" said Layla with a smile. Aaron smiled back but when Layla left.

It's been a week since then, and Aaron hasn't been coping real well with the time apart. He's been depressed and Miles has picked up on it.

It's been a month and it's now June and Aaron has been late to work; and has been generally sloppy all over. Layla confronts him about this.

"Are you sure you're okay?" asked Layla.

"Yeah.. I'm fine" replied Aaron.

"Hm.. I hope you're not lying" added Layla as she walked off. Aaron then sat there and slapped his forehead.

It's been a week and Samuel has been doing alright at school. He's been completing assignements and his hoping his marks are going to rise. Samuel sees a new girl at the school; she has long blonde hair, hazel eyes and light skin. Samuel decides to approach her.

"Hey" said Samuel.

"Oh, hi" said the girl.

"What is your name?" asked Samuel.

"Fran" replied back the girl.

"Cool, I'm Samuel" said Samuel with a smile. Fran smiled back.

"So.. wanna hang out?" asked Samuel.

"Sure" said Fran.

After school, Fran was walking off when a taller and a bit more muscly (not as mucley as Aaron) appeared. He smiled at Fran.

"Oh, this is my brother, Ivan" said Fran. Samuel waved back. Ivan then shook Samuel's hand and then Fran and Ivan walked off. Samuel sighed and smiled as he got onto his bike and headed home.

When he got home; he did his homework and settled into house work. Miles was very pleased.

It's been three days and Samuel decided to introduce his new freinds to his old ones.

"Steven, this is Ivan, Ivan this is Steven" said Samuel. Steven smiled.

"Nice to meet you" said Steven. Fran then shook Steven and Hannah's hand. It's sure to be a good friendship from the looks of it.

Later on though, Steven was driving (on red P's) and ran into Alf's car by accident. The damage wasn't too bad, but it is still noticible. Ivan saw this and confronted Alf about it.

"Hey, that guy outside just drove his car into yours" said Ivan as he told Alf.

"Strewth!" screamed Alf as he went outside to see who it was; and found Steven trying to repair the damage by himself.

"Aye, get away from my car" said Alf. Steven then looked shocked.

"Ivan here told me you ran into it, is it that true?" asked Alf.

"Yes.. but-" his sentence was cut off.

"You're paying for the damages" said Alf as he walked off. Steven stood around for a second and then grabbed Ivan and pinned him against a wall.

"You've just cost me my months worth of money that I was going to use to help fix the Surf Club as a surprise" said Steven; who was obviously angry. Ivan then gulped.

"But you did something wrong" said Ivan.

"So..? It doesn't mean I did it on purpose" said Steven.

"It doesn't matter if you did, it still needed to be put right" said Ivan. Steven then let go of Ivan.

"Don't talk to me again, you hear?" asked Steven as he looked angrily at Steven. Ivan then ran off and Steven stood there for a second looking frustrated.

It's been two weeks and Ivan was at school putting away his stuff when Steven approached him.

"I'm sorry for what I said before.. I hope we can become mates" said Steven. Ivan just ignored him and got his stuff as he walked away and headed to class. Ivan was in year 10; as he had some school certificate stuff for class.

After school; Steven saw Ivan and Fran getting into a car with their father. He was fat in build, and was going bald. Ivan just looked over at Steven and then looked away as they drove off. Steven then looked frustrated for a second and rode off.

A week later and Aaron has reached boiling point. He is thinking of leaving the bay; until Layla tries to coax him out of it.

"You can't leave.. we're together remember?" asked Layla.

"Yeah but you need the time to study, and this place has nothing else to offer me any more" explained Aaron. Layla paused for a second.

"Can't leaving wait? I'll be finished my exams soon" said Layla. Aaron then turned around and hugged Layla.

"Sure.. I'll stay" agreed Aaron.

Meanwhile, Steven has decided to join the rugby team along with Ivan. There is going to be some obvious rivalry come out of this.

Steven turned up at the football field and at practice he tackled Ivan with brute force. Ivan got up.

"Why did you do it that hard for?" asked Ivan. Steven paused for a second before he pushed Ivan around, until the coach (Tony) stopped it.

"Hey, we can't fight about this - we're a team" explained Tony. Steven looked angrily at Ivan as they kept playing.

Three days later and Ivan was voted the captain of the team. Steven doesn't have enough time for the team so he quit. Ivan finds this very surprising.

Hannah and Steven are having difficulties meanwhile; and have broken up. Cate and Matthew on the other hand are doing great; and they're both passing year 12 so far while Steven is failing. His world is crashing down around him.

It's been two weeks and it's now early/mid July. Ivan wasn't up to par when he was playing football. An old face, Adrian appeared.

"Why don't you leave the team if you're gonna suck that much" mouthed off Adrian, who now had streaked blonde hair that is spiky and is a bit more muscely in build since his encounter with Aaron. (He's about Aaron's build now). Ivan stood there looking at Adrian, who just glared back.

"Keep it up, and you'll get us all dropped" said Adrian as he walked off and kept playing. Ivan just glanced back and ran after to keep playing.

Meanwhile, Samuel and Fran have decided to become a couple. They're really excited about things but Samuel feels he's a bit too young for her.

Meanwhile, while Tony is out, Adrian confronts Ivan with a couple of other team mates backing him.

"How about you quit, and make me captain again?" asked Adrian while he glared at Ivan. Ivan tried to leave but Adrian and a couple of his mates tripped Ivan over and started to spit at him and kick him. Steven, who was going for a walk at the time, saw what was going on and decided to confront the gang about it.

"Hey mate, leave him alone" said Steven.

"Okay man" said Adrian as he and his mates left. Ivan sat up for a second and then started to walk away but Steven started to talk to him.

"You don't have to take his crap you know" said Steven. Ivan just looked at Steven.

"Back off" said Ivan as he ran off; leaving Steven there.

It's been two days and they where out on the football field again. Ivan had a black eye and was looking beaten up a bit. Tony looked worried.

"Mate, you don't have to play if you're feeling crook" said Tony looking worried.

"It's fine. I'll play" said Ivan as he limped over. Adrian and his mates just giggled as they saw him limp over to the change rooms.

Meanwhile, Matthew catches Steven spying on Cate and himself. He's freaked out.

"Hey, I know we've settled our differences and all.. but can you just back off?" asked Matthew. Steven just stood there; he wasn't saying anything. Matthew then just smirked sarcastically and got his stuff and walked off. Steven was left standing there feeling bad.

Later on; at the football field; Adrian and his mates pushed Steven around and tossed him into a ditch. Steven fell pretty hard but Adrian and his mates just walked off while they laughed at Ivan.

Ivan's father hadn't seen him for hours and he's getting worried; so he goes down to the football pitch and finds Ivan nearby. He's bruised and looks knocked out. He takes him to the hospital.

Two days later and Ivan's father confronts Adrian when he's on the way to school.

"What?" asked Adrian as he stood there with his arms crossed looking ay Ivan's dad.

"You've just crossed the line mate" insisted Ivan's dad.

"Yeah; and what are you going to do about it?" asked Adrian as he got in Ivan's dad's face. Ivan's dad just stopped for a second and walked away. Adrian; just laughed by himself for a second and then kept on walking.

Later that day, Tony wanted a word with Adrian.

"You're off the team" said Tony. Adrian paused for a second.

"Wait, for what?" asked Adrian.

"The way you've been treating Ivan is not on. If I catch you doing anything else to them I'll take this further" insisted Tony. Adrian just looked angrily at Tony and walked away.

The next day, Adrian threw bricks at Ivan and Frans car. When Ivan and Fran's dad opened the door he saw them all running back to their car and driving away. He felt that it was suspicious and closed the door.

Three days later and the police wanted a word with Adrian at school about the recent events.

"Mr Miller saw you throwing stuff at his car. It's obvious it was you who broke his car windows" said the police. Adrian smirked.

"I was out with my mates" insisted Adrian with a cheeky grin. The police officer then wrote it down and started to walk off.

"We're just gonna check out your aliby. If it's clear; nothing will happen" said the police officer as he walked away. Adrian then just walked away and stood around with his mates.

Three days later and Fran was at school talking to Samuel when Adrian approached them both with a couple of mates in toe.

"You're a whiny like skank, you know that?" asked Adrian as he looked angrily at Fran. Fran just looked away.

"How about I tell the principal about your relationship with a younger student?" asked Adrian. Fran contiued to ignore Adrian.

"Or; how about I tell them that you live on welfare?' asked Adrian with a grin. Samuel pushed Adrian.

"Leave her alone!" yelled Samuel.

"So the little guy fights her battles for her.. figures" said Adrian as he and his mates just smiled. Samuel kept pushing Adrian until Adrian got angry and shoved him back. This kept going back and forth until Gina saw it.

"Right; break it up" said Gina.

"Enjoy your foodstamps" said Adrian as he and his mates left the scene. Gina looked very dissapointed with Samuel and Fran.

Meanwhile, Layla has finished her exams and she is happy; but Steven has been ignoring his assignments and doesn't plan on doing them. Matthew and Cate have been having fun; but Cate realizes that she has been failing the year now. Things don't look very good at all.

It's been a week and now it's about mid August. Fran has broken up with Samuel due to family troubles; and the fact that she is older than him. Samuel is shattered.

Meanwhile, Miles has been getting sick. He's in bed and he doesn't look very well at all. Aaron, Cate and Sameul all sit around the bed and see that he is looking very pale. Cate looked scared as Miles grunts in pain.

"Is he going to be alright?" Cate asked Aaron.

"I really don't know" said Aaron as he looked worried. Samuel then got up and raced out of the house. Aaron went after him; but he'd already been long gone. Aaron then looked worried and stood there.

Samuel went down to the Surf Club and ordered a milkshake. He sat down alone and saw Adrian and his mates sitting around drinking their milkshakes. Samuel looked over and it looked like they were having a lot of fun. Adrian caught Samuel looking over and approached him.

"Hey mate, you're looking down. How about you hang out with us?" asked Adrian. Samuel gulped but then agreed and sat down with them.

A while later, Hannah entered and she saw Adrian. Adrian looked back at her and smirked and so did all his mates. Hannah rolled her eyes and was just about to go until she spotted Samuel sitting with him.

"So you're about recruiting kids who don't know any better now?" asked Hannah.

"Shove off skank" said Adrian with a smirk. Hannah then looked at Samuel as if she wanted him to follow her; but he just stayed behind.

The next day at school; Samuel was seen hanging out with Adrian and Hannah didn't look too happy about this.

"Why would he hang out with such a freak?" asked Hannah. Cate, who was walking by also saw this.

"Maybe because he's sick?" asked Cate. Hannah nodded.

"Good point" said Hannah as Cate and her walked off. Adrian was mucking around with Samuel when Gina entered.

"Aren't you all meant to be in class?" asked Gina. Adrian and his mates then shoved off to their year 12 class while Samuel went to his year 7 class.

After class, Adrian talked to Samuel alone.

"Listen mate; I need you to do something for me" insisted Adrian. Samuel agreed.

"Can you pop principal Austin's tires?" asked Adrian. Samuel stood there for a second, being hesitant.

"Come on mate; you're apart of our crew now" said Adrian with a cheeky grin.

Archived