The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adrian and his mates took Samuel over to Gina's car. Adrian then gave Samuel some nails.

"Put them under the tires, mate. If you do this you'll be a legend" said Adrian with a grin. Samuel put the nails under the tires. Adrian and his mates then shoved off as Gina came into clear view. Samuel stood there finished ruining her car; when she caught him out.

"What are you doing?" asked Gina.

"Nothing" said Samuel as he looked scared. Gina then moved Samuel aside and looked at the tires.

"Come with me" insisted Gina. She took Samuel into her office.

"You're lucky Miles is sick and I have sympathy for your case" said Gina. Samuel gulped.

"You're going to be doing several detetions effective this afternoon. And you'll also be paying for the damages to my car" said Gina. Samuel left her office.

Later on, Samuel saw Adrian and his mates standing around. Adrian saw a poster offering a position as the school captain. He ripped off the sheet and smirked. Samuel approached Adrian.

"Hey" said Samuel.

"Oh, hey. Your skanky mates came past earlier. Don't bother talking to us anymore" said Adrian.

"What?" asked Samuel. Adrian then bent down to his level.

"Don't you get what I'm saying? Shove off" said Adrian as he walked away with his mates. Samuel was shattered.

Meanwhile, Miles has gotten in an even worse condition. The doctor has come in and has said he is close to death; due to a rare heart disease.

"I'm sorry; but he has a few days before he passes" said the doctor. Cate and Aaron and shocked by this.

It's been three days, and Aaron catches Miles out of bed. Miles colapses on the floor and is raced to hosptial. When they arrive; they find that he passed on the way there. Aaron and Cate and Samuel cry.

The next day; Samuel is at school and he decides to talk to Fran.

"I'm sorry for what happened" said Samuel.

"Aren't you mates with Adrian now?" asked Fran, seeming disappointed.

"No" said Samuel. Fran started to smile.

"Fine; we can hang out again" said Fran.

A week later and the school captain elections are held. It comes down to Adrian and Hannah.

"You're gonna lose skank, everyone in the school loves me" smirked Adrian. Hannah looked away in disgust. Hannah's speech got interrupted when Adrian's mates unplugged the speakers. Hannah's speech was ruined, and when Adrian went up to speak everyone cheered. It's clear who was going to win by the looks of things; and that is not what Hannah wanted for the school.

Later on, Gina overheard Adrian boasting to his mates about how he beat Hannah and even admitted that the speaker pulling was his idea. Gina then confronted Hannah later on.

"Adrian has been stripped of his leadership" said Gina.

"Great; when can I start?" asked Hannah.

"You're not the school captain either" insisted Gina. Hannah looked shocked.

"Who is?" asked Hannah.

"Jeremy Winfont" said Gina. Hannah looked dissapointed but at least Adrian wasn't the one who got the spot.

Matthew has quit school. He feels that it's holding him back and he got a job at the trawler with Aaron. They seem to be working great.

Three days later and it's Miles funeral. Everyone in the bay turns up (minus Adrian and his mates of course) and Miles is burried. Cate, Aaron and Samuel cry as the coffin is lowered into the grave.

Two weeks later and it's now September. Aaron has been very depressed and has quit work. He's been sitting in front of the TV all day. Cate sees this.

"You're not the only one who is sad" said Cate.

"So.." said Aaron.

"You need to deal with it differently" insisted Cate.

"Don't tell me how I can deal with my problems" said an angry Aaron. Cate grunted and walked off. She can't get through to Aaron and isn't going to try.

It's been three weeks and it's now mid September. Steven was out walking when he saw Ivan. Steven and Ivan bumped shoulders.

"You right?" asked Steven. Ivan just looked away as he kept walking. Steven then sighed and kept walking to the Surf Club.

When Steven got there, he noticed that some of his stuff had been stolen. He looked angrily and raced off.

Steven confronted Ivan down at the beach.

"So stealing my stuff makes you feel better does it?" asked Steven. Ivan just looked away until Steven grabbed him and pinned him.

"Give it back" said Steven.

"I don't have anything of yours" insisted Ivan. Steven got impatient and thrusted him against the wall again.

"Don't lie" said Steven. Ivan then got a phone call. It's his father, he died from a heart attack. Steven heard it so he instantly became sympathetic.

"I'm sorry..." said Steven. Ivan just got out of his way and ran off. Steven felt bad for what he just did.

It's been two days and Ivan and Fran have gotten a place to stay with Irene. Steven got him a place to stay out of sheer guilt. Ivan and Fran settle in nicely.

Meanwhile, Aaron has been coming to terms with Mile's death.. but it's going to take him a while to get a grip of his anger problems.

It's been two weeks since then and it's now early October. A new girl has arrived in the Bay with her family. Her name is Becka and she has long brown hair and blue eyes. Ivan finds her and they instantly hit things off.

Two days after they met, she turns up at the school and they flirt in the hallways until Gina fronts up and frowns at them both; almost insisting that they got to class.

A week later, and Becka is out alone when she runs into Adrian and his friends down at the Surf Club. They're all having fun and drinking. Becka confronts them.

"Hey guys.. mind if I join in?" asked Becka. Adrian looked back at his mates and then answered back.

"Yeah sure" said Adrian with a cheeky grin. Becka picked up a pool cue and they started to play.

Shortly after this, Ivan went down to the Surf Club and saw Becka standing around playing pool with Adrian and his friends. Ivan felt very dissapointed.

"Come on Becka" insisted Ivan. Adrian smirked.

"Get out of here.. you've got your dad's funeral arrangements to tend to" said Adrian with a smirk. Ivan felt like hitting Adrian but just left with Becka. Adrian then stood around and hi-fived his mates and then continued to drink and play pool.

Two weeks later and Becka and Ivan were in the hallways getting stuff for a test when Adrian came around the corner. Ivan left; but Becka was still getting her stuff.

"Wanna meet up later?" asked Adrian with a grin. Becka didn't hesistate.

"Sure" replied back Becka as she closed her locker door and headed for class. Adrian smiled and walked off.

Later that day, while Becka and Adrian were out at the Surf Club Hannah saw them both.

"You know he's just a jerk right?" asked Becka.

"You don't even know him" said Becka.

"Me and Adrian went out a couple of years back. Trust me, he's not the guy for you" said Hannah. Becka looked away from Hannah.

"Get lost" said Becka. Adrian then turned to Hannah.

"Go on, get out of here skank" said Adrian with his usual cheeky smirk. Hannah just rolled her eyes and walked off, and Adrian and Hannah sat together.

A week later, and Adrian and others were in class getting ready for the HSC when Adrian decided to have a go at Steven.

"Hey mate, how is life without Hannah?" asked Adrian.

"Why would you care?" asked Steven.

"She is nothing more than a skank mate. But, you are a loser so you mate a good couple" said Adrian. Steven was about to turn around but then Adrian said something else.

"Oh that's right.. you like guys" said Adrian as he smirked and turned to his mates, who were also laughing. Adrian thought it was over when Steven grabbed Adrian and hit him in the face, knocking him onto the ground. Steven looked down angrily at Adrian who got up and wiped away the blood coming from his mouth.

"If you want to make a thing of it lets go mate" said Adrian who now looked angry. The teacher came into the room and saw that things where heated.

"Hey, what happened?" asked the teacher. Adrian just looked at the teacher then back at Steven and sat down. Steven then went and sat down for the test.

A week later and it's time for the formal. Adrian asked Becka to the formal. Becka was just about to get ready when Adrian called up.

"Sorry sweetheart, I found someone else" said Adrian. Becka looked devisteated. She hung up and started to cry, and Adrian and his mates all hi-fived each other and laughed.

When everyone turned up for the formal, Adrian turned up late. Gina looked at him.

"You're not welcome here" said Gina.

"I was apart of year 12 this wasn't I?" asked Adrian with a grin as he tried to push through. Gina stopped him.

"Leave" insisted Gina.

"Why should I have to leave? I haven't done anything wrong" said Adrian.

"You've broken a girls heart" explained Gina.

"So..?" asked Adrian.

"That means you're not welcome. We don't have those sorts of people here" said Gina. Adrian looked back angrily.

"Don't think this is over.. I'll be back" said Adrian.

Later that night, Adrian tossed a brick through the window. Matthew went out and found Adrian standing there.

"So.. you want me to hit you?" asked Matthew.

"Go for it mate" said Adrian with a grin. Matthew then shook his head and just turned around. Adrian then looked back angrily and walked off.

Two weeks later and Adrian was down at the beach with his mates and he found Aaron trying to help Alf with something. He kicked over the rubbish bin Aaron was using and laughed. Aaron looked back angrily.

"Listen mate, I don't want to get angry but can you please just leave me to do my work?" asked Aaron. Adrian and his mates then just laughed.

"It's our place too mate" said Adrian as he pushed Aaron. Aaron just looked away. He then walked off, while Adrian and his mates laughed at him as he walked away. Then they opened another case of beer and kept drinking.

It's been two days and Adrian and his mates found a car and hotwired it. They all drove out at nightime, also while being drunk and they were laughing while doing so. Adrian, was of course driving. They eventually ran into a building. Adrian looks knocked out but all of his mates are okay and they ran off. Adrian, of course, is unconsious.

The next day, Irene was driving past the scene of the accident when she found Adrian, who was now awake screaming for help.

"Come on, I'll take you to the hospital" said Irene as she helped Adrian over to her car. Irene drove him into hospital where he was put in a bed.

"He should be okay when we tend to his broken arm and his broken ribs. You're lucky you bought him in when you did" said the doctor. Irene then left while Adrian was sitting there, screaming in pain.

Meanwhile, Steven has found out that he has to repeat year 12. As does Cate and Layla. Hannah, of course, passed. Aaron has been thinking of leaving the bay; but doesn't know when.

It's been two weeks since then, and now it is late November. Aaron has been looking at places to move too. Layla, of course, is trying to talk him out of it.

"You have to stay.. what about me?" asked Layla.

"Look, you've got to really study for this year and I have done all of that. I just need to get away" insisted Aaron. Layla looked away.. looking a bit upset.

Meanwhile, Cate and Matthew are having a cozy night when Hannah enters.

"Hey guys" said Hannah.

"Hey.. whats up?" asked Cate.

"Haven't you heard the news? Aaron is leaving" said Hannah. Matthew and Cate are shocked by this.

"You're sure?" asked Matthew.

"Yeah. He's leaving" insisted Hannah. Cate and Matthew turned away.

"I knew this would happen sometime soon.. things have been rough for him" said Cate. Matthew agreed.

"With Miles dying and work pushing him to do more, he's had a lot on his plate lately" stated Matthew. Hannah then sat down with them and watched TV.

"Well, at least we've all still got each other" insisted Hannah with a smile.

It's now January in the next year. Ivan and Steven are out for a walk when they see Adrian. He has plaster over one of his arms.

"Hey losers" said Adrian with a grin.

"Get lost mate. We don't need your kind around here" said Steven. Adrian then limped across to confront him.

"Mate, we don't need your kind around here" said Adrian as he got in Steven's face. Steven just looked at Adrian angrily and left. Leaving Ivan behind. Adrian pushed Ivan and he went back a couple of steps.

"Come on, fight me" said Adrian as he pushed Ivan again. Ivan started to look away.

"I thought we could be mates" said Ivan.

"Mates? I hate you and I just know you hate me" said Adrian as he punched Ivan in the stomach.

"If you're not a pansy you'll fight back" said Adrian. Ivan just pushed Adrian off of him and walked off.

"Hey, I always knew you were a pansy" yelled out Adrian as he turned around and walked off. Ivan then turned around in the other direction and walked off to find Steven.

It's been two weeks and it's time for school. Aaron has packed his things but is staying until the end of the day. He wants to say one last goodbye to Layla before he leaves.

Meanwhile, Layla, Cate and Steven all fronted up for school. They sighed as they walked in. Ivan and Fran also entered and an assembly was being held for the school. Gina wanted to talk to everyone.

"I'm glad everyone is back at school" said Gina. Layla, Cate and Steven rolled their eyes.

"This year could prove to be the best yet, if you study hard and try your best" said Gina. Adrian, who has moved through the crowd decided he wanted to talk.

"Hey, Miss Austin, who were the best students?" asked Adrian.

"Justin Sampson and Bianca Bradford" replied back Gina.

"Hey, where am I on the list?" asked Adrian with a grin. Layla, Cate and Steven all rolled their eyes again. Gina then stopped her talking and the first day commenced. Adrian and his mates laughed at Ivan and Fran as they both moved off for class. He then looked angrily at Steven, Cate and Layla as he walked off for class himself.

Before class, Adrian had a go at Ivan.

"Hey man, I see you have your books ready" said Adrian.

"Yes I do actuall-" his sentence was cut off by Adrian grabbing them and tossing them on the floor.

"Oops" said Adrian as he walked over his books. Fran looked at Adrian as he walked off.

"Something needs to happen to him" said Fran as she looked at Adrian, who was now talking to his mates and laughing.

At lunch time, Layla was seen sitting around with Steven and Cate.

"I can't do this" said Layla.

"It's alright.. I'm sure after this year you could visit Aaron and stay together" said Cate.

"It won't be the same without him" said Layla. Adrian walked around the corner then.

"You only needed to call me sweetheart, and I'd be with you in a heartbeat" said Adrian as he held a football in his hand and laughed.

"Get lost Adrian" said Layla. Adrian the smirked and walked off with his mates.

"See what I mean?" asked Layla as she looked upset.

After school, Layla, Cate and Steven went home to see Aaron before he leaves. Aaron was sitting there looking upset.

"My flight is booked. Looks like I'm going to have to wait another 6 weeks" said Aaron looking upset.

"Hey, maybe I could change your mind by then" said Layla with a smile. Aaron just smiled back and held her hand.

It's two days later and Ivan and Fran where just about to go to class when Adrian came around the corner. Adrian smirked as he put away his stuff.

"Hey mate, how did your dads funeral go?" asked Adrian. Fran got her stuff and walked away but Ivan stood there, looking angry.

"I'm sure it would have cost you too much, you know.. being poor and all" said Adrian with a smirk. Ivan then punched Adrian in the face, knocking him onto the ground. Gina came in and saw Adrian on the ground and Ivan shaking his fist in pain. She knows what happened and the punishment might be big.

Archived