The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivan was taken to Gina's office.

"Why did you hit Adrian?" asked Gina.

"I'm not sure.. I just snapped. Everything that has happened has been pushing me further down the anger track.. and the way he bullies me doesn't help" said Ivan. Gina nodded.

"Okay, you won't be punished. I can understand your point of view" said Gina as she showed Ivan the door.

Adrian was walking the hallways alone, with a bruised cheek.

"Come with me" insisted Gina. Adrian rolled his eyes as he followed Gina.

"Now, I want to know why you constantly bully Ivan" said Gina.

"Because he is a little baby when it comes to football.. and he is a pounce" said Adrian. Gina looked disgusted almost.

"You hate him because you feel he is weaker than you?" asked Gina.

"I don't need to take your crap" said Adrian as he left.

"You leave and you're going to have to serve a detention every week" said Gina. Adrian just opened the door and slammed it shut behind him.

The next day, Ivan was seen at the beach. Samuel was out with him; playing around with a football when Adrian shoulder barged Ivan as he walked by. Ivan looked at Adrian as he kept walking along the beach.

Later on, Becka was out and she accidently took the wrong medication and fainted. Adrian saw her colapsed on the ground and tried mouth to mouth when Steven saw him.

"You know what? You seriously are sick" said Steven. Adrian got up looked angrily at Steven.

"She is sick, she needs help" insisted Adrian. Steven looked twice at Adrian and then helped Adrian take Becka to the hospital.

When they are there, it turns out she died from an overdose. All fingers are pointed towards Adrian.. but he never did anything wrong.

Later on at the Surf Club, Matthew saw Adrian with a couple of mates at the Surf Club. They were mucking around with pool cues until Matthew entered and Adrian looked angrily at him. Matthew looked back angrily too. Matthew eventually got up and confronted Adrian.

"You know what? You are a scumbag. You kill woman for fun" said Matthew. Adrian rolled his eyes.

"Back off mate" said Adrian as he pushed Matthew. Matthew pushed Adrian back until Alf entered.

"Aye, aye, boys. We can't fight about things" said Alf. Adrian then just tossed the pool cue across the room and walked off.

Meanwhile, Aaron has been convinced to stay in the Bay. Layla is happy about this.

It's been three days and Adrian was walking around school when Ivan confronted him.

"Why Becka?" asked Ivan. Adrian rolled his eyes again.

"I didn't drug her mate" said Adrian as he pushed Ivan out of his way. Ivan looked at Adrian as he continued to walk around the the school halls.. looking angry.

Meanwhile, Aaron and Layla were at the surf club when Adrian entered alone. Hannah came in and saw him.

"You know you're more disgusting than I first gave you credit for" said Hannah.

"Just shut up!" yelled Adrian as he walked off. Hannah looked confused at Adrian as he walked off. Adrian lent his head against the wall and looked upset.

A week later and the police were at Adrian's house.

"We're here to give you the news" said the officer. Adrian looked worried and crossed his arms.

"You're in the clear. The timeframes don't match. Her death was ruled as accidental" said the police officer. Adrian then closed the door and lent up against it with a sigh of relief.

A week later and Ivan decided to apologise to Adrian.

"I'm sorry for what I said" said Ivan. Adrian looked at Ivan with disgust and walked off. Ivan just walked off in the opposite direction to Adrian.

That afternoon, Adrian was serving detention when Gina wanted a word with him.

"Drop the attitude towards Ivan, please. He's done nothing wrong" said Gina.

"So he went off and told you did he?" asked Adrian with a wide smirk on his face.

"This isn't meant to be funny.. this is a serious matter. If you keep this up there just might not be a place for you here" said Gina as she walked off. Adrian gulped and kept doing his work.

Meanwhile, Aaron was at the Surf Club when he saw Adrian enter.

"Hey mate, I've heard you've been having anger issues an-" his sentence was cut off by Adrian.

"I don't need your sympathy!" yelled Adrian as he picked up his drink and walked off.

Down at the beach, Adrian was seen leaning against a wall drinking his drink. Aaron saw him again.

"Listen.. talk to me if you're having any problems" said Aaron. Adrian dropped his drink. He then collared Aaron and put him up against the wall.

"Back off" said Adrian as he then let go of Aaron and walked off. Aaron was seen looking a bit confused.

Two weeks later and it's now March. Adrian was seen at school putting away his books when his mates came up to him.

"So.. what are you doing after school?" they asked. Adrian then turned to them.

"Nothing" said Adrian.

"Wanna meet up and head to a party later?" asked one of his mates.

"Maybe. I have things to do" said Adrian. Layla entered and also put away her stuff.

"Hey sweetheart" said Adrian with a wink.

"Why do you even talk to me?" asked Layla. Adrian then winked again and smirked at her as he walked off. Layla looked a bit confused about it.

Adrian was on the way to gym when Alf spotted him.

"Behave yourself, mate. I've heard about your constant taunts towards Ivan.. and he's a good kid" said Alf. Adrian crossed his arms and looked at Alf angrily.

"Why should I listen to an old cook such as yourself?" asked Adrian as he got on a weight lifting machine. Alf then looked at him sternly.

"If you value your membership at the gym.. you'll do as I say" said Alf as he walked off. Adrian then looked angrily as Alf left.

Three days later, and Adrian was in his school uniform at the Surf Club ordering a drink, when Aaron entered. Adrian got his drink and sat down as he ignored Aaron. Aaron went over and sat down at his table.

"Come on mate, I used to be just like you.. and now look at me. I've changed" said Aaron. Adrian smirked.

"Into what? A pounce?" asked Adrian as he laughed. Aaron then looked seriously at Adrian.

"Listen, you're going to realize sometime that what you're doing is wrong. Once you've done that come and talk to me" said Aaron as he got up and walked off. Adrian just laughed as Aaron left.

The next day at school, Adrian saw Layla alone.

"Did you put your boyfriend up to this?" asked Adrian looking angrily.

"Up to what?" asked Layla.

"Listen, tell him that I don't need his help" said Adrian as he stormed off angrily. Layla looked confused.

Later on at school, Samuel was walking around the halls until he saw Adrian looking angry as he got his stuff for class.

"Hey" said Samuel as he tried talking to Adrian.

"What do you want?" asked Adrian as he turned around.

"Nothing I was jus-" his sentence was cut off by Adrian's.

"Then get lost" said Adrian as he stormed off to class. Samuel just gulped and got his stuff as he walked off.

A week later and it's the anniversary of when Travis died. Adrian attended the service along with his whole grade, and Sameul, Fran and Ivan's grades also attended. A speech was said and Adrian just looked worried while it was going on. He got up and left the church and headed off to the beach.

Adrian was at school a week later, doing his assignments until he got a call from the hospital. His father has become very sick. Adrian, left the classroom and headed down to the hospital to see him.

"Hey Adrian, I'm glad you came" said Adrian's dad. Adrian just grabbaed a chair.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did to you" said Adrian's dad.

"Sorry for ruining my life?" asked Adrian, who was clearly getting angry. Adrian then stormed off.

"When I get out of here.. I just hope we can have a better start" said Adrian's dad with a smile. Adrian glared at his father as he left the hospital room and slammed the door behind him.

Two days later, and Adrian's father died from complications to the heart. Adrian has not found out about it yet and his currently at home, watching TV. The phone rings. Adrian doesn't talk, but his expression changes greatly. From normal to sad. Adrian curled up in the corner, crying. His father has just died.

Adrian got his things ready; and headed out of Summer Bay. He got a bus to the city and is making a new life for himself there. Meanwhile, Aaron has been looking for Adrian but can't find him anywhere. He's obviously left the Bay and he has just realized that.

Cate and Matthew have gotten much closer; it's obvious it is going to be a pernament relationship from the looks of things.

Archived