The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been having issues in real life. So.. here we go.

It's the next year in Summber Bay. Samuel is getting ready for school, and Aaron decides to drop him off at school before heading out to look for a job.

Later that day at school, Samuel fits in well and makes a couple of friends. When it comes time to go home though; Aaron's old bosses kid shows up and starts pushing Samuel around outside school.

"Come on, fight back!" screamed the kids as they all ganged up on Samuel. Samuel started to run away crying and then the other kids just laughed and all walked off.

When Samuel got home from school he had marks and bruises all over him and his clothes were dirty.

"What happened?" asked Miles.

"Nothing" said Samuel.

"Come on mate, you can tell me" said Miles with a smile.

"No!" said Samuel as he just ran away from Miles and slammed his bedroom door shut. Miles stood around and looked confused about what had just happened.

Two days later and Samuel was out for a milkshake with Aaron and Layla when the same gang from school arrived. Aaron's old bosses kid smirked at both Aaron and Samuel and sat down for a drink. Aaron got a message on his pager and has to go. He then runs off. Layla and Samuel sit down for a while.

"Who are those guys?" asked Layla.

"Friends" said Samuel.

"Why don't you go over and sit with them then?" asked Layla with a smile. Samuel was just about to speak when Layla yelled out.

"Hey, you guys. Your friend is over here" yelled Layla with a smile. She patted Samuel on the back and walked off.

The gang of kids walked over and confronted Samuel. They all laughed as they looked at each other. Samuel was just about to get out of his seat when Aaron's bosses kid held him back.

"Let go of me" said Samuel as he tried to break free. The kids just giggled until Alf walked in.

"Streth, if you're gonna play rough do it outside" said Alf with an angry look on his face. The kids then laughed and guided Samuel outside.

Aaron got back from his pager message and found all of the kids taking shots at Samuel. When Aaron came they all bailed and got on their bikes and rode away. Aaron looked at the beaten up Samuel.

"Come on, I'll take you home" said Aaron with a smile.

Aaron and Samuel arrived home and Miles was there. Miles looked at Aaron.

"You do know what happened.. right?" asked Miles.

Three weeks later and it's now mid Febuary. Samuel is at the lockers at school when the kids ganged up on him again. Matthew, who was also putting away his stuff at the lockers decided to grab the ringleader (Aaron's old bosses kid) and pinned him up against the lockers.

"How about you get back to class?" asked Matthew.

"I have a name mate" said Aaron's bosses kid with a smirk.

"Okay then Travis, get back to class" said Matthew as the grip got tighter around Travis's shirt. Miles walked in and saw what was going on.

"Hey, break it up" said Miles as he seperated them. Miles then gestered Matthew to come with him.

Matthew and Miles were now in his office.

"Mate, you can't attack people in the 9th grade just because they are picking on your mates. You're in year 12 now so I expect you to start showing some responsiblity" said Miles.

"I understand" said Matthew as he nodded and left Mile's office.

After school, Samuel, Matthew, Cate, Layla and Aaron were all hanging out together. Travis was seen alone having a milkshake. He flicked his long blonde hair back and the sun glistened in his blue eyes. Travis was looking normal until he got a glimpse of Cate. He couldn't stop staring at her.

Later on, when Cate was at the beach alone sun bathing, a skinny looking topless Travis walked up to Cate.

"Hey, wanna have a milkshake or something?" asked Travis.

"Um.. how old are you?" asked Cate.

"I'll be 15 in May" said Travis with a smile. Cate just looked away.

"What did I say?" asked Travis.

"Listen kid, I already have a boyfriend and you're bullying one of my friends. Back off" said Cate as she got up and started to walk away. Travis scratched the back of his head and looked frustrated as Cate walked away.

Two days later at school, Cate was seen with Matthew kissing when Travis and two of his mates walked in. Travis looked angrilly at Matthew. Matthew then grabbed Travis and pinned him again.

"What?" asked Travis.

"What kind of sick game are you playing?" asked Matthew.

"I don't know what you're talking about" said Travis with a smile. Matthew then grabbed Travis again and slammed him even harder against the lockers.

"If you're here to cause troube.. you better watch your back" said Matthew as he let go of Travis but slammed him again. Travis and his mates then walked off and they patted him on the back.

Later in the day, Travis confronted Samuel. He grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him up against a wall in the school grounds.

"Listen up, doofus. You have to do something for me" said Travis. Samuel gulped as Travis smirked.

"You have to break Matthew and Cate up. If you do this I will leave you alone" said Travis as he slammed Samuel up agaisnt the wall again.

"See ya round, cry baby" said Travis as he walked off.

Samuel and Cate where alone. Samuel was thinking of the right time to use his plan and eventually the time came.

"Listen, Matthew has been cheating on you" said Samuel.

"What? With who?" asked Cate.

"I don't know her name.. she just kisses and hugs Matthew all the time" said Samuel. Cate started to look furious as Matthew walked in.

"Have you been cheating?" asked Cate angrily.

"No I haven't" insisted Matthew.

"Well Samuel said you have been" said Cate.

"Come on mate, tell her the truth" said Matthew.

"You have been cheating, don't lie" said Samuel. Matthew then turned away for a second but then looked back.

"Fine. Believe a little kid over me. I don't really care" said Matthew as he picked walked out of the Surf Club. Cate then looked at Samuel.

"You better be telling me the truth" said Cate as she looked seriously at Samuel.

"I am" said Samuel.

Three days later and Cate was seen putting her stuff away at the lockers when Travis entered alone.

"School is hard.. isn't it?" asked Travis.

"What do you want?" asked Cate. Travis smiled at Cate and winked.

"I think we should get together" said Travis as he tried putting his arm around Cate. Cate pushed him off of her though and looked angrily at him.

"Why would I ever stoop as low as going out with you?" asked Cate. Travis then pulled out a $50 note.

"Look. It's on me" said Travis with a smirk. Cate then looked shocked for a second.

That night, Cate was all dressed up but refused to tell Miles or Aaron where she was going. Cate walked down to the beach and found Travis with a T-shirt and pants on. She sighed.

"So.. this is what you are wearing?" asked Cate.

"I hope you don't mind" said Travis as he pulled out a $20 note. Cate looked away, but then looked back and snatched the note. Travis and Cate then got into her car and she started to drive away.

Cate arrived home after the date. She was tired and fell asleep on the couch.

The next day, Travis was seen at school showing everyone of his mates a video at school. They where all laughing and standing around giggling at what was on the phone. Samuel entered and started to put away his stuff at the lockers but overheard the nonsense. He approached Travis.

"What are you looking at?" asked Samuel.

"I thought I told you to stay away from me and my posse?" asked Travis. Samuel then looked away and then confronted Travis and tried to grab him but Travis grabbed Samuel and slammed him face first into the lockers, while his friends stood around laughing. Steven entered and broke it up.

"Leave him alone, alright?" asked Steven. Travis then smirked at Steven and gave him a cheap face, knocking him out. Travis and his mates then walked off leaving Samuel and Steven behind.

Travis was seen in class making jokes about the teacher when a police officer knocked on his classroom door. They needed to speak with Travis urgently. Travis then got out of his seat and walked towards the police officer.

"What?" asked Travis as he crossed his arms and looked angrily at the police officer.

"Your father has passed away from a heart attack while working on the docks.. I'm sorry" said the police officer while he held his hat. Travis looked shocked for a second but then grabbed his stuff from his locker and put it into his bag.

"We can't find other accomodation for you" suggested the cop, but Travis ignored him and just ran out of the school.

Cate saw Travis down at the beach later on. He had his school bag and all of his stuff. Cate saw him and decided to have a chat.

"Listen mate, you can crash at our place" suggested Cate. Travis then looked away for a second.

"Whatever" said Travis as he got his bag. Cate has yet to find out about the video.

When Travis arrived at Mile's place Aaron was quick to jump on his case.

"You're not welcome here, leave" said Aaron.

"Why should I listen to you?" asked Travis as he started to look angrily at Aaron. Aaron and Travis then got a bit beefy with each other until Miles stopped it.

"Listen, we can work this out" said Miles. Samuel got out of his room and was shocked to see Travis standing there. Cate arrived later too and she gave him a room to stay.

A week later and Cate has found out about the video at school. She is very angry at Travis and decides to confront him about it.

"Why did you humilate me like that?" asked Cate.

"You're a cheap skank. I could help myself" said Travis with a wide smirk. Cate then turned away.

"You know what.. you can leave" said Cate as she opened up the door for Travis. Travis picked up his bag and left the house.

Later on, Travis was found dead on the beach. His bag and belongings where all scattered across the beach and his uniform looked ruined. The cops did a finger print search and it turns out that Samuel matches the DNA test. He's in for a long and horrible trial.

It's been a week and it's time for the trial. Samuel gets up on the stand. The defence lawyer asked Samuel a few questions.

"So.. you've been bullied by Travis in the past?" asked the lawyer.

"Yes" said Samuel.

"Did you ever want to 'kill' Travis for the humilation he has caused?" asked the lawyer. At this point Samuel was feeling nervous and scared about what could happen to him.

"No" said an anxious Travis. The lawyer then fixed his glasses for a second.

"Can you explain why your DNA was found on Travis?" asked the lawyer. Samuel looked even more scared.

"No" said Samuel.

"So you have no motive for killing Travis?" asked the lawyer.

"I didn't do it!" yelled Samuel.

"Order" said the judge as he slammed his hammer. The session was adjerned.

Meanwhile, at the police station, the cops where looking through the files and found out something interesting. Samuel's mother has been acussed of murder too but the case never went to trial due to lack of evidence. The cop then shut down the computer and raced over to the court.

When the cop arrived and presented the evidence, Samuel's mother stood up.

"Okay, I did kill Travis but it was by accident" insisted Samuel's mother. Miles was shocked that the woman he had been living with was capable of doing such a crime. Miles gulped and looked sternly at Samuel's mother. She turned away and got arressted. Miles, Aaron, Samuel and Cate all went home. The trial was over.

It's been a month and it's now April. Samuel has been having a rough time at school.

"Your mother killed Travis? Maybe he didn't pay her enough after the night they had" said one of Travis's old mates. Samuel pushed him and then he pushed Samuel back. Samuel then hit him in the face and Gina saw that. Samuel got suspended and this made Miles pretty upset.

Meanwhile, Aaron has gotten the same job he had on the boat before; but this time it was a different person that employed him since his old boss is dead.

It's been another week and Cate and Matthew are back together. Steven has decided to move in with Irene and Hannah and Charles have broken up. Steven and Hannah start getting close and they eventually get together.

Archived