The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

Aaron and Mark where behaving civilly at the party just like Miles and Gina wanted. Things where going just as planned until Aaron dropped something, and Mark decided to act on it.

"You're buying me another one" said Mark in anger.

"It was an accident" said Aaron as he tried to pick up the broken present. Mark then walked off while rolling his eyes and Aaron picked up the broken present.

"Aunty Gina, Aaron broke my present" said Mark.

"I'm sure it was by accident.. there is no need to overreact" said Gina.

"Ugh.. nobody understands me" said Mark as he walked off once again rolling his eyes.

Two weeks later and it was time for a swimming carnival. Aaron was put on one team, while Mark was put on the other. Aaron beat Mark in most the events, and this made Mark furious.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark decided to trick Aaron and did something that made Aaron stuff up. Aaron ended up nearly drowning and Mark had to save him.

"Look what you've done!" screamed Layla.

"You obviously love Aaron.." said Mark with a smile. Layla punched Mark in the arm.

"Ow.. what was that for?" asked Mark as he looked at Layla with a small smile.

Aaron was rushed to hospital, where he awoke after a short while.

"What happened?" asked Aaron as he lay on a hospital bed.

"You nearly drowned.. but you'll be fine" said Miles as he sat by his bedside. Layla, Mark, Xavier and Gina where all there too.

"Sorry for what happened" said Mark as he put his hand out for a hand shake. Aaron hesitated but eventually shook his hand.

"Is the bickering all over now?" asked Miles.

"Yeah" said both Mark and Aaron.

"Good" said Miles as he rushed off.

Two days later and Aaron was out on the beach doing a jog, when a good looking girl with sandy blond hair and slightly tanned skin walked by. She had crystal blue gleaming eyes.

"Hey beefcake" the girl called out.

"Can I help you?" asked Aaron as he stood there in amazement.

"Yeah.. I need help swimming, I'm not very good" said the girl with a smile.

"Uh, I could give you some lessons" said Aaron.

"I'm Hannah by the way" said the girl.

"I'm Aaron" said Aaron with a smile. Aaron then decided to start teaching her how to swim, but Layla saw them both and ran off crying.

Layla arrived back home sobbing. Mark picked up on this.

"What's wrong?" asked Mark.

"Aaron was with someone else" said Layla as she cried.

"Someone better than him should come along" said Mark with a smile.

Two days later and Aaron was down at the beach topless with the girl who was in a bikini when Mark decided to confront him.

"So you're cheating on my sister?" asked Mark.

"What? Layla and me were not even dating!" said Aaron.

"That's not the way that she sees it" said Mark as he crossed his arms. Aaron then looked away with a worried face and took off leaving Mark and Hannah behind.

Aaron knocked on the Austin's door and Gina answered.

"I'd like to talk to Layla please" asked Aaron.

"She's had enough trouble from you. I'd like you to leave please" said Gina in a polite manner. Aaron raced off in a huff of anger.

The next day at school Aaron was putting away his stuff when Hannah went up to him.

"Why did you run away yesterday?" asked Hannah.

"I had other stuff to do.. sorry" said Aaron as he continued putting away his stuff.

"I'd like to spend more time with you" said Hannah as she touched Aaron's shoulder.

"Sure" said Aaron as he turned around and smiled back.

Layla and Mark where walking down the corridors when Hannah walked by. Layla decided to confront her.

"So, you and Aaron are together?" asked Layla.

"No. He's just a friend" said Hannah.

"Cool" said Layla as she walked away. Hannah looked at her weirdly as she also continued to pack away her stuff.

Later on in the day, Layla and Aaron where in class when she decided she'd confront him.

"Hey" said Layla.

"Oh hi, I wanted to talk to you before" said Aaron.

"What about?" asked Layla.

"Relationship stuff" said Aaron.

"Oh.." said Layla with a smile.

"Yeah.. I don't think we should get together. You're too young for starters, and your brother doesn't seem to like me at all" said Aaron.

"But we're in the same grade!" said Layla.

"I repeated though, and I am old for my grade" said Aaron. Layla then turned away.

"This doesn't mean we can't be friends though" said Aaron with a smile. Layla then ignored Aaron and started doing her class work instead.

The next day Hannah was at school with her father. He looked grumpy and old.

"Make sure you do your homework" said her father as he looked at her in a grumpy fashion and then walked off.

"Is that your dad?" asked Aaron.

"Yeah, he's the bossy type" said Hannah as she walked with Aaron.

Two weeks later and it's now mid March and a phone call came for the Austin household. It's for Mark.

"Hello, is this Mark Redford?" asked the person.

"Yeah, who is speaking?" asked Mark.

"We're a talent agency, and we're very interested in your singing" said the talent scout.

"Awesome!" yelled Mark.

"You need to contact us with your decision within a month. Places are limited" said the scout as he hung up.

Several days later and Mark decided to ask Gina for an opinion on the matter.

"Aunty Gina, a talent scout called earlier.. saying they were interested in my singing" announced Mark.

"What did they want?" asked Gina.

"Well, I'd need to move to California in America for starters" said Mark.

"If it's going to help you succeed, I agree" said Gina with a smile.

"Great" said Mark as he ran away in a happy mood. Layla heard about Mark moving away and this only made her more depressed.

Two weeks later and one of Aaron's old friends from when he was homeless in the city came to the bay. He had short brown hair, a black jacket and blue jeans on. He had a white T-Shirt underneath his leather jacket too. He was skinny in build, but was tall. He had green eyes. His name was Gary.

"Hey" said Gary as he approached Aaron while he was on his way to school.

"What are you doing here?" asked Aaron.

"I'm here to make some money" said Gary.

"Look mate, you can't do that kind of stuff here" said Aaron.

"I'm not doing too well.. I'm gonna have to do it" said Gary as he walked off. Aaron looked at Gary as he walked off.

After school, Aaron was walking alone when Gary decided to talk to him.

"Hey.. can you get me a place to crash?" asked Gary.

"I'll see what I can do" said Aaron as he looked at Gary with a serious look on his face. Later on, Aaron got Gary a place to stay at Miles.

"Now, don't be rude or anything. This guy took me in and I'm grateful" said Aaron.

"Okay, cool" said Gary.

Two days later and Gary was selling "stuff" down by the beach. Eventually, Layla and Hannah walked by and saw him.

"Hey" said Layla with a smile.

"Oh.. you're Aaron's friends.. right?" asked Gary.

"Yeah" said Layla. Hannah knew what was going on and decided to go off and tell Aaron. Layla stayed behind and sat next to Gary.

Later on in the day, Aaron confronted Gary. Aaron grabbed Gary by the collar and put him up against the wall.

"Leave Layla alone" said Aaron.

"I'm not here to use her. She's different" said Gary. Aaron slowly let Gary go.

"If you do anything to her I'll beat you down.. got it?" asked Aaron as he walked off.

A week later and Gary was walking with Layla on the way to school. Aaron was walking by and noticed this, he didn't care until he saw Gary kissing Layla. Aaron then confronted them both and grabbed Gary by the collar and punched him in the face. Layla was shocked by this and ran off as Aaron kept on laying into Gary until blood got onto his school uniform. Gary got up and looked in a bad way.

"I'll help you to the hospital, but after that you have to promise not to go near Layla" said Aaron. Gary nodded as Aaron took him to the hospital.

Later on at the hospital, Gary was laying in a hospital bed when Layla came in.

"Listen.. we can't be together" said Gary.

"Why?" asked Layla.

"Aaron doesn't think it's right" said Gary.

"Who cares what he thinks?" said Layla. Gary then turned away.

"Leave" said Gary as he closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep.

Two days later and Gary was well enough to leave the hospital. He packed away his things.. including a gun. After he packed everything away he left the hospital.

Gary was headed for the Caravan park. He pulled out the gun and knocked on the door. Aaron answered, and Gary grabbed Aaron and tossed him to the ground.

"Get me some money" said Gary.

"Alright.. just don't shoot me" said Aaron as he looked around for money. When he found some he gave it to Gary, who took it and left. Aaron then called the cops.

Gary was on his way out of Summer Bay when he found Layla alone and kidnapped her. He took off and the police where following him. Eventually, he found a hideout and tossed the gun out the window. The police didn't know where it was.. but Aaron did.

Aaron arrived at the hideout with Jai and bashed on the door.

"Open up" yelled Aaron as he once again bashed on the door. Gary opened the door and grabbed Aaron, but Aaron punched Gary in the gut and they had a brief struggle. Gary ended up hitting Aaron in the face and making his nose and mouth bleed. Aaron made Gary have a bruised eye and a bloodied nose.

"The cops are on their way" said Aaron.

"So what? by the time they get here I'll be long gone" said Gary. Gary saw the gun and went over to pick it up, but the police arrived and made Gary put his hands up before he could get it. Gary was arrested, and Aaron saved the day. Layla and Aaron where taken to hospital and shortly after departed.

It's been two months since then and it's now late May. Aaron is having mixed feelings once again about Layla, and doesn't know whether he should dump Hannah and date Layla or to keep seeing Hannah.

Geoff and Ruby decided to leave the bay, and Xavier and Sarah broke up. A call came from Mark, and it turns out he's been a big hit in America. He's famous and should appear on the TV soon. Gina is really pleased with this. Aaron decides that it's best he sticks with Hannah and time goes on.

It's been a week and it's now early June. Football tryouts are on and Alf decides to encourage him.

"You better go for it.. you've got the right build and everything" said Alf.

"I dunno.. I haven't played football before" said Aaron. Later on at the football field everyone was introduced to each other. The football captain's name is Adrian.

"Hey" said Adrian as he shook Aaron's hand.

"Hi" said Aaron as he shook Adrian's hand. Alf walked off and Tony, the coach started the game off. Aaron and Adrian decided to hang out after the game as they're getting to be good friends.

Adrian and Aaron were hanging out at the bar when Hannah walked in. She was clearly upset with Aaron as he'd been too busy to care for her.. and of course had mixed feelings for Layla. Hannah decided to sit away from them.. but that wasn't the best choice as Adrian decided to hit on her.

"Hey beautiful" said Adrian as he approached Hannah.

"I'm taken" said Hannah as she pointed to Aaron.

"Why aren't you sitting with him?" asked Adrian.

"We're having our ups and downs at the moment" said Hannah. Adrian then decided to approach Aaron.

"I heard you and Hannah aren't getting on real well" said Adrian.

"Yeah.. I've been thinking of ending the relationship" said Aaron.

"Oh.. can I ask her out then?" asked Adrian.

"Go for your life" said Aaron as he gave Adrian his 'blessing'. Adrian approached Hannah again and they hit it off. Hannah and Adrian where laughing a lot.. and Aaron became jealous and quickly left. Adrian looked over to see Aaron leaving and decided to talk to him.

"Look, if it's making you jealous we can stop" said Adrian.

"Nah.. it's fine" said Aaron as he left. Adrian then went back inside the Surf Club.

Three days later at school, Adrian was seen kissing Hannah and this made Aaron really mad.. but he knew he had to bottle it up. Aaron just ignored them and kept putting stuff in his locker.

Meanwhile, Xavier and Sarah have planned a get-away, and are really looking forward to some time alone. They've done most of the tests they've needed to for now, and it seems like they're in the clear. They get packed, and head for the bush.

It's a week later meanwhile, and Aaron was sitting at home when Adrian knocked on the door.

"It's footy training in about half an hour" said Adrian.

Archived