The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron arrived at footy training and overall sucked. Adrian decided to voice his opinion.

"Pick up the pace, Aaron. You'll lose us the game if you keep this up" yelled Adrian as he looked angrily at Aaron. Aaron just grunted and kicked the football. The football went out of the field. Adrian got angry and had a go at Aaron.

"What do you think you're doing mate?" asked Adrian with an angry look on his face.

"I'm not your mate" said Aaron as he glared at Adrian. Adrian then walked off to continue the game.

Meanwhile, Xavier and Sarah stopped at a hotel but lost the hotel key.. so they had to sleep in the basement.

After the game, Aaron was at the gym and so was Adrian. Tony was supervising, but when he left things got heated.

"Can you spot for me?" asked Adrian.

"Whatever" said Aaron as he spotted for Adrian. After Hannah walked in, Aaron accidentally dropped the weight set on Adrian.

"Watch out man!" said Adrian as Aaron helped it off him.

"Look, I've gotta go" said Aaron as he walked off.

A week later and Xavier and Ruby tell Irene about the horrible trip they've had.. while Hannah comes running in crying. It's her dad.. he's dead.

Three weeks later and Hannah is now staying with Irene. Aaron is upset because he would have liked to see her staying with him.. but of course she is angry at him for now.

It's now mid July or so and it's time for their first footy game. During the game Aaron as usual is doing badly when Adrian complains.

"Step it up a little, 'Azza'" said Adrian with a laugh. Aaron then dropped the football and "lost" it with Adrian. Adrian was knocked out cold by Aaron.. and Aaron was sent off the football field. Gina was also watching the game and decided it's time to talk to Aaron about the consequences of his actions.

"You're suspended for now, but you could end up being expelled" said Gina.

"He provoked me though" said Aaron.

"It's up to the board of studies to decide what happens.. I'm sorry, but it's out of my hands" said Gina. Aaron then walked off still in his footy uniform.

Later on at the Surf Club, Hannah decided to confront him.

"You know what you've done? You've put Adrian in hospital!" yelled Hannah.

"Whatever" said Aaron.

"Whatever?!.. He could have brain damage!" said Hannah.

"I don't care" said Aaron as he walked off. Aaron quickly walked out with his drink and took off home. On the way home though, he was confronted by Adrian's dad.

"You're gonna pay for knocking my son out" said his father.

"Whatever" said Aaron as he began to walk away. But, Adrian's father grabbed Aaron by the shirt.

"I mean it!" said Adrian's father as he tossed Aaron to the ground and stormed off. Aaron got up and quickly raced home.

Aaron decided to tell Miles about the threat.

"I suggest you don't take it too seriously.. I mean, he's probably just angry" said Miles.

"You should have seen his face.. he reminded me of when my dad blew his steam" said Aaron.

"Just don't do anything too rash and you'll be fine" said Aaron.

Later at the hospital, Adrian woke up. Hannah was there sitting beside his bed when it happened. Hannah then lent over and kissed Adrian.

"Hey" said Adrian.

"Hey" Hannah said back.

"After I'm out of hospital.. wanna watch me practice for the team?" asked Adrian.

"Sure.. as long as Aaron isn't there" said Hannah.

"He won't be. For the way he brutally attacked me he's probably been dropped and expelled" said Adrian.

"Expelled? I didn't think it'd be that bad" said Hannah.

"Well.. he did do a very bad thing to me" said Adrian.

Meanwhile, Aaron was at the gym alone when Adrian's dad walked in.

"I told you I'd get payback" said Adrian's dad as he grabbed Aaron and smashed his head into a weight set and then punched him a couple of times and left him there - bleeding heavily. Aaron was laying there, knocked out when Tony opened the gym back up to see what the ruckus was and saw Aaron laying there bleeding and knocked out. He then rushed Aaron to hospital.

When Aaron arrived, Miles, Jai, Layla and Annie where all there. Miles looked really worried and so did Jai. Adrian saw Aaron being wheeled past his hospital door and got worried too. Hannah went down to see what was going on and saw Aaron in a really bad state. The doctor walked past and Miles decided to ask a few questions.

"Is Aaron going to be okay?" asked Miles.

"We don't know yet, his injures seem to be very extensive" said the doctor.

"Is there anything we can do?" asked Miles.

"No. You can be patient and see what happens though" said the doctor as he walked off. Miles decided to sit down with the others and they waited anxiously to see if Aaron awoke from his coma.

A week later and Aaron woke up. Miles and Jai where called to the hospital and he decided to tell them what happened.

"I was at the gym, when all of a sudden Adrian's dad hit me with a weight set. After that I don't remember anything" said Aaron.

"I knew it was in relation to him" said Miles angrily as he stormed off. Jai chased Miles down.

"You can't confront him about it, it's going to make things worse" said Jai.

"I have to. It's the only way to make him stop" said Miles.

Later on Miles knocked on their door.

"Open up Mr Jacobson" said Miles.

"What?" asked Adrian's dad as he crossed his arms.

"You've attacked my adopted son, Aaron" said Miles.

"So what if I did? He had it coming" said Adrian's dad.

Adrian's dad went to shut the door but Miles kept it open.

"We have to solve this properly" said Miles.

"Yeah?" said Adrian's dad.

"Yeah" said Miles. Adrian's dad then grabbed Miles and began to attack him inside. Aaron (who is now well enough to come out of hospital), Jai and Annie all arrived.

"Let him go!" yelled Aaron. Adrian's dad looked out the window and saw Aaron, Jai and Annie trying to find ways to break in. Aaron still had cuts and bruises so it was clear he was still hurt.

"Get lost" said Adrian's dad as he threw out a brick. It just missed the three of them, so then Aaron called the cops.

5 minutes later and the cops arrived. They busted down the door and arrested Adrian's dad for assault. Meanwhile, Adrian was packing to leave the hospital when Hannah arrived.

"Hey" said Hannah.

"I'm going now.. wanna come over to my place?" asked Adrian.

"Sure" said Hannah with a smile. Aaron then entered the room.

"Nice work getting your dad to attack me" said Aaron.

"Look, it wasn't my idea I-" his sentence got cut off by Hannah.

"You're dumped. If you get your dad to attack people that have hurt you.. you're just a moron" said Hannah as she stormed off. Aaron then left the room and Adrian then sat down and began to cry.

A week later and Aaron was sitting alone at the Surf Club, when Hannah entered. She seemed happy to see him.

"Hey" said Hannah.

"Oh, hi" said Aaron.

"Look, I think that Adrian was a mistake.. so want to get back together?" asked Hannah.

"I'd love to" said Aaron with a smile. It's clear that they're back to being a good couple.

Meanwhile, Gina, Xavier, Sarah and Layla all watched Mark on TV. He's become a success and seems to have a lot of fans. They all cheered when they saw him on there.

It's been a month or so since then, and Aaron has his hair short and spiky again. He's been studying a lot for an exam. He spilled a glass of juice all over his work books and this made him angry. He gave up and walked out of the room.. but Miles found it and decided to do it for him.

Aaron got up the next day and saw it done. He didn't mind and handed it in at school. After class Miles wanted to see him.

"You know I did it for you?" said Miles.

"I kinda guessed that" said Aaron.

"Next time I'll leave it alone and you'll have to repeat year 10 again" said Miles.

"Okay. I'll do it better next time" said Aaron as he walked away.

3 weeks after that and it's now September. Hannah and Aaron were walking around the school when a new kid was introduced.

"Hi, I'm Steven" said the new kid with a smile.

"Well I'm Aaron, and this is Hannah" said Aaron as he introduced himself and Hannah.

"Cool, can you help me out a little?" asked Steven.

"Sure, what grade are you in by the way?" asked Aaron.

"Year 10" said Steven. Layla walked past and saw Steven, who was tall and skinny in build and had golden blond hair. She almost fell over at the sight of him and his crystal blue eyes.

"Hey" said Layla as she approached Steven.

"Hi" said Steven.

"I could show you around?" asked Layla.

"Sure" said Steven as he smiled at Layla.

"We'll leave you two alone" said Aaron as he and Hannah walked off.

A couple of weeks have passed and Aaron is seen walking down the school corridors when one of his old 'mates' from when he first came talked to him.

"Hey, long time no talk" said his old mate.

"Yeah" said Aaron as he turned around.

"Listen.. I've been hearing you've been failing a couple of classes. I have the answers to some tests right here" said his mate. Aaron then stood back for a second.

"I'm on my last chance man" said Aaron.

"I swear you won't be caught.. we've all be cheating and haven't been in trouble for it" said his old mate. Aaron then shook his hand and then Hannah, Layla and Steven walked around the corner. Aaron quickly hid the papers in his locker before they saw them. He then smiled and started to walk off with them.

A month later and Aaron arrived at school, but Gina and Miles wanted a word with him.

"What?" asked Aaron.

"We've examined your tests.. and you've gone up remarkably in English and Maths" said Gina.

"Studying pays off" said Aaron.

"Hmm.. it just seems a bit odd. Just to let you know, we will be investigating further" said Gina as she walked off. Aaron then turned around and put his books away.

Aaron and Hannah are walked the halls three weeks later, and it's now early November. Gina wanted a word yet again with Aaron.

"We've done all we can.. but it's up to the board of studies to see if you're still allowed to be apart of Summer Bay High" said Gina. Aaron then looked worried and then replied

"Okay" said Aaron as he walked off.

Two days later and Aaron and Miles got dressed up in suits to get ready to talk to the board of studies about his 'cheating'. Afterward, they walked out and the verdict determined that Aaron was still allowed to go to Summer Bay High - but he is must be supervised at all times.

Aaron accepts this and when they get home he gets dressed and goes out for a drink at the Surf Club. That same friend arrives and they bump into each other.

"How did you go in the tests?" asked his old mate.

"I got caught" said Aaron.

"A couple of kids did.. I guess it wasn't as fool proof as I thought" said his old mate as he walked off. Aaron then walked off with his drink.

It's been a couple of weeks since then, and Aaron has become very confident he passed the school certificate. Miles is pleased.

It's now the next year and everything seems to be going fine. It's Aaron and Hannah's first day back to Summer Bay High. Steven and his mother and father took him to school and he felt a little embarrassed. Layla and Steven then walked off together, and so did Hannah and Aaron who are now both in year 11. Just before Aaron entered the classroom Gina wanted a word.

"Listen.. the board of studies have done more investigation since their verdict.. and they found you guilty of cheating. The punishment is yet to be determined" said Gina. Aaron then walked off into class and sat down.

After class, his old mate saw him again.

"Hey mate, how have you been going?" he asked.

"Look.. I have probably been expelled, the test idea was stupid" said Aaron.

"You're the only one that has been in that much trouble then" said his old mate. Aaron then nodded to his old mate and put his stuff away in his lockers as his old mate walked off. Gina walked around the corner and signaled Aaron to follow her to her office.

When Aaron entered her office, Gina offered him a seat and he sat down.

"I've got the verdict" said Gina. Aaron gulped as he awaited the result.

"Pack your things - you've been expelled" said Gina. Aaron then got up and left her office. He packed away his things into his school bag and headed home.

When Aaron arrived home he went inside and tossed his bag against the wall in a fit of anger. He then stormed off to his room and got changed into normal clothes. Miles arrived shortly after as it was the end of the school day and he found Aaron sitting down on the couch.

"Look Aaron, cheer up. It's your 18th birthday soon, plus you could still probably get into a tafe" said Miles.

"With my school record it'd be nearly impossible" said Aaron. Miles then sat down next to him.

"I'll make sure you get into a tafe" assured Miles.

Layla arrived home and decided to have it out with Gina about Aaron being expelled.

"Why did you expel him?" asked Layla.

"It wasn't my decision, and if it was my decision Aaron would still be a student of Summer Bay High.. but it was the board of studies ruling" said Gina.

"Then re-enroll him" insisted Layla.

"It's not that easy.. and I doubt he'd really do much anyways.. He rarely handed in homework and had bad grades" said Gina.

A week later and it's Aaron's 18th birthday. He had a party, but no-one came apart from Layla, Jai, Annie and Hannah. Aaron was upset about this.

Two weeks later and it's now March. Aaron has been accepted into a tafe and it's his first day there. He sits down in class and takes notes.

After class, another tafe student confronts him.

"New kid, huh?" asked the guy.

"What's it to you?" asked Aaron.

"We don't like the 'young ones' around here" said the guy.

"But I'm 18" said Aaron.

"Yeah.. well that's not good enough" said the guy as he shoved Aaron and walked off.

Archived