The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three days later and Mark has managed to get past the police with a slap on the wrist, but he feels he should bring the real culprit to justice. Mark decides to confront Azza the next day and it doesn't go too well.

"You lied" said Mark as he looked at the bigger and stronger Azza.

"So what?" said Azza as he put his bag away.

"I thought we were friends" said Mark as he looked at Azza. Azza then grabbed Mark and slammed him up against the lockers.

"Let me get one thing straight.. we were never friends and never will be" said Azza as he kept him grip on Mark.

"I also recommend you keep your mouth shut about the theft.. or I'll be out to get you" said Azza as he slammed Mark up against the lockers again and then walked off.

Later that day, Mark decided to talk to Xavier about the problems.

"That 'Azza' guy has been causing me a lot of trouble" said Mark as he sat down on the coach at home.

"I know he's a bad guy.. we just have to think of a way to catch him out" said Xavier.

The next day, Xavier found Geoff and decided to have a word with him.

"Can you have a word to Azza?" asked Xavier.

"I'm on my way" said Geoff.

Geoff found Azza behind the Surf Club with his mates.

"Hey" said Geoff as he walked up to the group of trouble-makers.

"What do you want?" asked Azza as he looked up and smirked at Geoff.

"I want you to stop lying about the theft" said Geoff.

"Prove that I'm lying and I will" said Azza. Geoff then walked up to Azza and got into his face.

"Why would he even want to hang around trouble makers like you anyways?" asked Geoff.

"We don't want to hang around a weak little kid like-" but Azza got his sentence cut off when Geoff punched Azza in the stomach.

"I advise you stop" said Geoff as he patted Azza on the back and left him cowering in pain.

A week later and an assembly was held at the school about recent incidents involving theft and crime. Azza sat behind Mark and Xavier and constantly intimidated them.

Shortly after the assembly, Azza was walking off when Miles wanted a quick word with him.

"Why are you being such a bully?" asked Miles.

"None of your business" said Azza as he tried to walk away.

"Everything okay at home?" asked Miles.

"Get out of my face" said Azza as he walked off and left Miles standing there feeling confused.

Later on in the day, Azza confronted Mark at lunch time. He grabbed Mark and collared him up against a wall.

"You told on me?" asked Azza with an angry face.

"No I didn't" said Mark with a worried look on his face. Gina was coming around the corner so he let Mark go.

"Don't forget, I might have to lay low for now, but I will be back.. got it?" said Azza as he started to walk off.

The next day, Azza was seen picking on yet another weaker kid and pushing him about. Xavier, Mark, Layla and Jai watched on.

"How can we catch him out?" asked Mark.

"I'll think of something" said Xavier.

"It's gonna have to happen soon.. he is basically in control of the school" said Mark.

"Don't worry, we will think of something soon" said Jai as he reassured Mark.

Three days later and Mark, Layla and Xavier were walking by when Azza and his mates decided to have a quick 'word'.

"Hey pipsqueek" said Azza as he laughed at Mark.

"Shut it" said Mark.

"You gonna make me?" asked Azza as he started putting away his stuff and walked away with his mates.

Later on in the day and Xavier and Ruby where walking around the corridors talking about the recent tests that they've been taking when he spotted Mark being yet again bullied by Azza. Xavier and Ruby caught Azza's mates holding down Mark while he looked through his stuff in his bag.

"Give me the bag" said Ruby as she looked angrily at Azza.

"I'll hang onto it for a while" said Azza as he smirked back at her.

"Just give it back" said Xavier. Azza then threw the bag over Xavier and walked off with his mates.

"We seriously have to stop him" said Xavier.

"I have a plan" said Ruby as her face went from angry to happy.

Later on in the day, Azza was walking around the halls when everyone was in class when he saw a note printed on a locker. It reads:

"12th Paramount street, beer cart available". Azza smirked as he put the letter in his pocket and walked off.

Later on in the day everyone was talking about how the beer cart was a police set up when some news came through

"Azza has been beaten" said Mark as he came racing in.

"Who could have done it?" asked Xavier.

"Hmm.. maybe Geoff?" asked Mark. Xavier then got up and went out to search for Geoff.

Xavier found him later on at the beach.

"Did you beat Azza up?" asked Xavier.

"I haven't seen him for a couple of days" said Geoff.

"So it wasn't you" said Xavier as he started to look confused.

Three days later and Azza arrived at school. He had bruises all over his body and a cut above his eye. Mark and Layla watched as he put away his stuff until he turned them.

"What?" asked Azza as he shut his locker door and crossed his arms.

"Nothing" said Mark and Layla as they looked away and continued putting their stuff away. Azza then put his bag over his back and walked off.

Later on in the day it was time for class. Xavier and Ruby headed off to their year 10 classes and Azza was not far behind them because he is in the same grade/class as Ruby and Xavier.

"Do you think Azza has a plan for us?" asked Ruby.

"I'm not sure.. he has been awfully quiet today" said Xavier as he walked inside. Azza knelt against the door and started to fall backwards. He then fell unconscious on the school floor outside the class door. Miles, who was the teacher got help and Azza awoke in hospital.

"You've had a fall" said Miles.

"Whatever.. get me out of here" insisted Azza as he took off all his hospital equipment and started to walk out.

"How did you get those bruises?" asked Miles.

"I fell" said Azza.

"You can tell me the truth" said Miles. Azza just walked off and swung his bag onto his back.

Four days later and Mark and Layla where talking about after school self defence programs to defend themselves when Azza brushed past them.

"I'm gonna need to know how to defend myself against him" said Mark as he crossed his arms and looked at Azza walking away.

"Yeah.. he seems like a real jerk" said Layla as she looked at Azza too.

Later on in the day, Mark was putting away his stuff when Azza walked by and gave him an intimidating stare. Miles saw this, and decided to try and give Azza another talking to.

"Can I see you in private?" asked Miles. Azza followed Miles off to a private corridor.

"What?" asked Azza as he crossed his arms.

"Why do you hide behind a fake name all the time?.. does it make you feel any tougher?" asked Miles.

"Get lost" said Azza as he tried to leave.

"Listen Aaron, you can talk to me about home issues. I'm over at the Caravan park if you need to talk" said Miles. Azza just looked at Miles and walked away.

At the end of the day Azza arrived home from school. He opened the door and found his father standing there with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Clean up" insisted his father.

"Yes dad" said Azza as he picked up the many beer bottles scattered around on the ground.

Later on in the night Azza was watching TV when an argument broke out. His father grabbed him and held him against the wall. Azza pushed his father off him and he fell over a glass bottle and hit his head. Azza then stood there for a second in shock, but then grabbed his things and began to take off.

Azza was headed for the Caravan park when all of a sudden he collapsed on the way there. Jai and Annie where walking by when they saw Azza collapsed on the ground, and they quickly took him to the hospital. Azza awoke shortly after.

"Hey mate" said Miles as he smiled at Azza.

"Just leave me alone" said Azza as he turned away from Miles.

"Jai and Annie said they found you.. and you were on your way to the caravan park" said Miles.

"Whatever.." said Azza as he sat up in the hospital bed.

"I can help you.. you just need to accept it" said Miles.

"I don't need anyone's help" said Azza as he began to tear up.

"Your tough guy image isn't fooling me.. please just tell me what is going on" asked Miles.

"Fine.. when I was 10 years old my mother died. My father began to drink and ever since then he began to bash me" said Azza.

"That must have been hard for you" said Miles.

"Why did I even tell you?" asked Azza as he tried to get out of the hospital.

"You collapsed because you didn't get enough medical attention.. I suggest you stay" said Miles.

"I gotta get back to my dad" said Azza.

"The police have found him" said Miles. Azza then had a worried look on his face and he then tried to get out even more.

"I have to get out of here.. the police want me" said Azza as he got out of the hospital bed and limped out in his pajamas.

"Stop!" yelled out Miles.. but it was too late. Azza had already left.

Sarah and Geoff were out on a picnic with Xavier and Ruby.. until Geoff and Xavier got heated. It's clear that Xavier wants to desperately be with Sarah, but she is with Geoff.

A week later and Geoff and Sarah broke up because of too much tension, and so did Ruby and Xavier. Sarah and Xavier expressed their true feelings for each other and got together. Geoff and Ruby got together too.. so it was like a partner swapping.

Two days after that and Miles tried desperately to find Azza.. but he can't find him anywhere. Azza is actually on a bus looking worn out and bruised.. the bus is headed for the city... Azza's new home it seems.

Archived