The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of days later and Aaron was walking around the tafe when the same guy walked up to him.

"See ya in class" said the guy as he pushed Aaron and smirked as he walked off. Aaron entered the class and sat down.

"Okay, Travis please stop intimidating other students" said the teacher.

"Yes sir" said Travis.

Later on, Aaron saw Travis getting picked on by a couple of other guys and he just watched on. Travis picked up his books after the guys that were bullying him knocked them out of his hand.

The next day, he saw Travis at the Surf Club when he was having a drink with Hannah after she came back from school.

"Hey.. don't worry about those losers that were picking on you before" said Aaron as he approached Travis. Travis just smiled at Aaron.

"Thanks I guess" said Travis as he felt a bit embarrassed. Hannah looked at Travis as if she was interested in him, but Aaron just left.

Two weeks later, Aaron came home after tafe and saw Travis and Hannah making out. Aaron got really angry and grabbed Travis and shoved him about.

"Get lost" said Aaron. Travis left quickly and then Aaron looked angrily at Hannah.

"How could you?" asked Aaron as he looked at Hannah.

"I'm just not into you anymore.. you're boring" said Hannah.

"It's over then?" asked Aaron.

"Yes, it's over" said Hannah. Aaron then walked out in a fit of rage.

It's been a month and Aaron has been taking things badly. He's grown his hair a little bit and it's messy. He has been acting different too. Hannah decided to approach him.

"Hey" said Hannah.

"Get lost" said Aaron.

"Look.. how has tafe been going?" asked Hannah.

"I've dropped out. I am looking for a job at the moment" said Aaron.

"Good luck with that" said Hannah as she walked off.

Later that night, Hannah and Travis where out when Travis went into the Surf Club and saw Aaron.

"Hey" said Travis. Aaron grabbed Travis by the shirt in front of everyone in the Surf Club.

"Stay away from me" said Aaron as he shoved Travis into a food stand. Layla saw what was going on and decided to intervene.

"You're becoming your old self again Aaron.. please stop" said Layla.

"But I'm hurting so much" said Aaron. Steven then entered.

"Hey Aaron" said Steven.

"Oh hey Steven, how has year 11 been treating you?" asked Aaron.

"Yeah.. the work has been going fine. Listen.. want to come with me and Layla on a camping trip?" asked Steven.

"Sure" agreed Aaron with a smile. Steven and Layla then walked off holding hands. Aaron then eyed Travis with anger.

It's been two days and Aaron is ready for the camping trip. He's arrived and so has Steven and Layla. All of a sudden Hannah arrives, and so does Xavier and Sarah.

"It's a big group camping trip now" said Xavier and Sarah as they got ready. Aaron got his stuff ready as he looked angrily at Hannah.

"Calm down mate" said Xavier as he approached Aaron.

"I'm trying" said Aaron as he said that in a fit of anger.

During the night, Travis arrived and he snuck into Hannah's tent. Aaron just rolled over in his tent where he was sleeping alone. But, during the night Aaron heard weird sounds and went out to check it out.

Aaron found footprints and decided to follow them with his torch. He found a small cave type thing. It reminded him of when he ran away. He crawled inside and found food scraps and old clothes. He saw they were dirty. All of a sudden a teenage looking girl appeared at the hole.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"You first" insisted Aaron.

"I'm Cate" said the girl.

"Okay then, I'm Aaron" said Aaron as he got out of the hole. Cate then began to crawl in the hole, but Aaron felt sorry for her.

"Come with me, I'll find you some food and somewhere to sleep" said Aaron.

Aaron arrived back at the camp site and gave Cate some baked beans and bread.

"This should keep you busy" said Aaron. But Hannah saw her and got angry.

"Who is this?" asked Hannah.

"It's a friend" said Aaron.

"Already looking for a new girlfriend?" asked Hannah.

"Uh.. no" said Aaron as he stayed sitting down.

During the night, Aaron let the girl sleep in his tent while he stayed outside. In the morning he woke up and saw all his stuff was missing.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted her" said Aaron as he was angry.

One week later Aaron decided to go out and find the girl. He went alone again, and he found Cate with all their stuff.

"Hey! Give us our stuff back!" demanded Aaron.

"I need it.. I have no money and nowhere to sleep" said the girl. Aaron then felt sorry for Cate.

"Come with me.. I'll find you somewhere to stay" said Aaron.

They arrived at Miles place, but Aaron hid Cate in his room. Cate has long black hair and green eyes. She has a good body and had pale white skin. Aaron felt really attracted to her after she had a shower.

"Look.. you can stay here for a while. I'm not sure when my step dad is going to be back so keep your head down and don't make much noise" said Aaron. He then left the room and went out to sit down.

Miles arrived later on and he went to check Aaron's room for some money he needed to give back to Miles.

"You can't come in" said Aaron.

"Why not?" asked Miles.

"Umm.. I have a lot of stuff in there that is for my eyes only" said Aaron. Miles just looked at Aaron and then walked off. Aaron sighed as he opened the door and found Cate asleep on his bed.

"Phew" said Aaron as he shut the door and walked off.

Two days later and Cate was walking around the house for a sandwich when Miles caught her.

"Who are you? and what are you doing in my house?" asked Miles.

"Uh, someone let me stay" said Cate.

"And who was that?" asked Miles.

"Uh, his name is Aaron" said Cate. Miles then rolled his eyes.

"He never told me about it.. figures" said Miles as he went to sit down.

Aaron arrived later and he saw Cate and Miles sitting on the lounge looking at him.

"Uh, I can explain" said Aaron as he had a worried look on his face.

"You better start soon because this is really sus" said Miles. Aaron then sat down on the lounge.

"Okay, Cate had nowhere to stay and I thought you wouldn't mind so I let her stay here" explained Aaron. Miles knew this was true.

"She can stay for a little while I guess.. but don't get up to any trouble" insisted Miles. Aaron then smiled and nodded his head.

Two days later and Miles got Cate enrolled at Summer Bay High. Steven, Layla and Hannah were walking past when they saw her.

"You're that girl from the campsite" said Hannah.

"Sorry I took your stuff" said Cate.

"You better be sorry, and you also better give us back our stuff" said Hannah.

"I'll be getting it for you later" said Cate. Hannah, Layla and Steven then walked off and Cate felt ashamed.

Later on, Cate arrived home and it was just her and Aaron.

"Hey" said Aaron.

"Hey" said Cate as she sat down.

"How was your first day?" asked Aaron.

"Terrible.. "Hannah" attacked me right from the get-go" said Cate. Aaron then got closer to Cate and put his arm around her.

"It's alright.. she gets like that sometimes" explained Aaron. Aaron then kissed Cate and she kissed him back. Eventually they wandered off to Aaron's room and the door shut behind them.

Hours later and it's now nighttime. Aaron woke up and found himself in bed with Cate. He got up and put his shirt on while he zipped his pants up.

"I think I love you" said Cate. Aaron just looked back at her.

"This could get complicated" said Aaron as he got up and left his room.

A week later and now Xavier, Jai, Annie and Sarah have left the bay for good. They're all going off to the city to live a better life. Meanwhile, Aaron is starting to really develop feelings for Cate. He's cut his hair short again now and it's now short and spiky again as his confidence is up again. Aaron goes out for a drink and runs into Cate.

"Hey.. I loved the way you held me" said Cate with a smile. Aaron felt awkward but decided to answer.

"Yeah, it was great" said Aaron. He felt so stupid for saying something so lame..

"So.. wanna go out with me?" asked Cate. Aaron felt surprised and shocked.

"Sure!" said Aaron with a big smile. He then walked off in a better mood with his drink.

The next day, Aaron gave Cate a lift to school and this made Hannah sort of jealous. Cate kissed Aaron on the lips before she left the car and waved back.

"What a skank" said Hannah as she walked into the school.

Meanwhile, Steven has also been getting a crush on Cate and has been ignoring Layla. Layla senses something is up.. but she doesn't know just yet what it is exactly. Cate smiles at Steven every time she walks by and this makes his heart flutter. Layla sees this and gets jealous.

"Aren't you interested in me anymore?" asked Layla.

"Yeah I am" insisted Steven.

"Then why do you gawk at 'Cate' then?" asked Layla.

"I dunno.. she is new and.." but his sentence got cut off my Layla.

"If you like her so much why don't you kiss her?" asked Layla with an angry look on her face. Steven then took a big sigh and went forward and confronted Cate.

"Um, would you want to go on a date?" asked Steven. Cate just laughed at him.

"I'm going out with Aaron silly" said Cate. Steven then looked disappointed and went back to Layla.

"I can't believe you actually tried to kiss her!" yelled Layla. Steven scratched the back of his head in shame.

"You know what? You're dumped" said Layla as she walked off. Steven just got his books and put them away.

Meanwhile, Aaron has gone back to tafe and he once again meets Travis. He sees Travis yelling at Hannah and then going to hit her, so he comes up and beats him into a pulp.

"What did you do that for?" asked Hannah as she looked angrily at Aaron.

"He was going to hit you" said Aaron.

"He was not.. he was going to explain something to me" insisted Hannah. Aaron knew this wasn't true and was going to confront him again later.

Three weeks later and it's April. A party was thrown for Cate's 17th and everyone was invited. Aaron clashed Travis who still had bruises at the party and Steven and Cate started flirting with each other. Eventually, Cate and Steven went into a bedroom and shut the door behind them. Aaron went off in search of Cate to ask her something and saw Steven with a shirt and his buttons undone leaving a bedroom. In the bedroom he saw Cate with a blanket covering her body.

"How could you?" asked Aaron.

"It was a mistake" said Cate.

"We'll talk about this later.. but for now let's just enjoy the party" said Aaron in an angry voice.

After the party, Cate and Aaron had a chat.

"Why'd you do it?" asked Aaron.

"I was drunk.. and things got out of hand" said Cate.

"Fair enough. I understand.. I guess we can work things out" said Aaron with a smile. Aaron and Cate then kissed and made up.

Meanwhile, Aaron went to tafe again and he ran into Travis again. Travis looked angrily at Aaron like he was going to hit him but he just kept walking down the corridor. Cate came to tafe after school to surprise Aaron but she saw Aaron and Travis at loggerheads in the corridor on the way to the exit. Cate decided to be the peacemaker.

"Look.. can you two just get on?" asked Cate.

"He hit Hannah" yelled Aaron.

"No I didn't.. just back off" said Travis. Aaron barged him and walked off and held Cate's hand as he left with her. They walked to Aaron's car and got in.

"You don't have to be so angry" said Cate.

"I know.. he just makes me sick" said Aaron.

"I can understand that, but you don't need to make a scene about it every time you see him" said Cate. Aaron then started driving home.

A week later and Steven has moved away from his parents. He can't stand them. He's decided to move in with Gina as she has accepted his staying conditions and his parents approval. Steven and Layla quickly made up and got back together. Things seem to be going well for them.

Hannah and Travis have an argument and Hannah breaks up with him. Travis slams the door behind him with a thud. Hannah calls Aaron up but Cate answers. Hannah hangs up straight away. Cate thinks it's odd and hangs up too.

Meanwhile, Aaron was at the gym when Hannah walked in.

"We need to talk" insisted Hannah.

"About?" asked Aaron.

"Us" said Hannah.

"Look.. there isn't an "us" anymore" said Aaron as he was getting annoyed.

"I still feel something for you" said Hannah.

"I don't feel anything for you" said Aaron as he got off the machine and grabbed a towel to wipe away his sweat.

"I love you" said Hannah as she tried to kiss Aaron but Aaron just walked away and left Hannah standing there. She began to break down and cry.

Meanwhile, Travis is seen having a job at the docks when Aaron confronts him.

"What happened?" asked Aaron.

"It's over" said Travis as he kept doing his job.

"So she finally got sick of you hitting her?" asked Aaron. Travis stopped what he was doing and got in Aaron's face.

"I'd stop right there if I were you" said Travis. Aaron then looked at Travis and began to walk off. His suspicions were right - it's obvious he's been abusing Hannah.

Archived