The Teens Perspective

Guest thejefferies

Aaron was walking towards the boat and noticed Ray was talking to his younger brother, but then all of a sudden grabbed him and pinned him. Aaron rushed in and broke it up.

"Brody.. go" said Ray as he pointed in the direction off the boat. Brody, his little brother swung his school bag over his back and left.

"What was that about?" asked Aaron.

"None of your business" said Ray.

"Do you feel tougher when you push the little guy around?" asked Aaron. Ray grabbed Aaron by the shirt and pinned him.

"It's none of your business.. so I suggest you shut up" said Ray as he shoved Aaron and walked off. Aaron looked worried and kept doing work too.

Later on at school, Layla decided to talk to Brody as they're in the same grade.

"How is life at home?" asked Layla.

"To be honest.. my brother pushes me about too much" admits Brody.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" asked Layla.

"I figured I shouldn't.. if he gets off he'll just get even more mad" said Brody. Steven then entered and he saw Brody.

"You do know, we're looking out for you" said Steven as he put stuff in his bag.

"Yeah" said Brody as he zipped up his bag and went off to class. Steven and Layla then had an awkward moment.

"So.. how is life?" asked Steven.

"Good" said Layla.

"Um.. we better get to class" said Steven.

"Good idea" added Layla as they both went off to class.

Meanwhile, Matthew got enrolled at SBH and he and Cate started to hang out a lot together. Their relationship has blossomed and Steven is getting really jealous.

Later that day, a phone call came through at the Austin household. Mark is coming back to the bay after being away for a year. Gina is really excited. Layla walked inside and they had a conversation.

"Guess what?" asked Gina as he saw Layla.

"What?" asked Layla.

"Your twin brother is coming back!" said Gina excitedly.

"Didn't he make it to stardom?" asked Layla.

"He has had enough of Hollywood and wants to come back to his normal life" said Gina. Layla sat down with a smile on her face.. her twin brother is coming back.

A week later and Mark has returned. He's grown a bit taller and now has long messy hair. Layla, Aaron and Gina met him there. Mark hugged Gina and Layla, and shook Aaron's hand.

"Welcome back" said Gina. Mark and the others then made their way home.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new day arrived for Summer Bay. Aaron got up and saw Miles getting ready for school; Cate was also ready for school and sitting next to Miles.

"I'm off now" said Aaron.

"Good luck with work" said Miles.

"Bye" said Cate as she waved to Aaron. Aaron waved back and he headed off to work.

On the way to to work, Aaron found a dead body. He rolled it over to see who it was and it turns out it was Brody. Aaron looks shocked and calls the cops.

"Listen.. I've found a dead body" said Aaron.

"Where?" asked the officer.

"Near Santana place" said Aaron.

"We're on our way" said the police. When the police arrived, they found evidence which pointed towards Aaron.

"I'm sorry, but you're under arrest" said the officer. Aaron got handcuffed, and was put in the back of the police car.

When they arrived at the police station, Aaron was allowed one phone call. He phoned Miles, and he came down with Morag as his lawyer. The police saw Morag alone and when she left the room she had bad news.

"So.. how is verdict so far?" asked Miles.

"I'm afraid it's not good. He's got a court date set in 3 weeks time.. And I'm not confident that I can get him off" said Morag.

"This is stupid.. I haven't killed anyone!" yelled Aaron. Miles patted him on the back.

"I know.. it's all just a set up" said Miles as he looked suspicious.

Meanwhile, Ray was at work and had bloodied hands. He washed them off and continued doing his work.

Two days later and Layla and Aaron where sitting alone.

"I'm scared" admitted Aaron.

"If you did nothing wrong you have nothing to be scared of" said Layla.

"You don't understand how the law works.. once I've been accused of something they'll stick to it" said Aaron. Layla just smiled at him.

"Morag is a good lawyer.. I bet you'll be out of this in no time" said Aaron. But Aaron just looked worried.

Steven confronted Cate at school.

"Why?" asked Steven.

"Why what?" asked Cate.

"Why did you dump me for Matthew?" asked Steven.

"Look.. things were rocky between us anyway.. it needed to end" said Cate. Steven then saw Matthew coming around the corner.

"Can I help you?" asked Matthew. But Steven just paced off obviously in a bad mood. Matthew and Cate then kissed and kept on walked down the hallways.

The court date came and Aaron was ready for it. Morag tried the best she could; but Aaron got arrested for the crime he didn't commit. Miles and Morag looked disappointed as Aaron was taken back to his cell.

It's been three days; and Aaron has been having a horrible time behind bars. He's been pushed about by other inmates and can't help but feel that this is just one big set up.

Meanwhile; Ray was seen at the Surf Club and was confronted by Miles.

"How could you do that to your own brother?" asked Miles.

"It was 'Aaron' that killed him; not me" insisted Ray as he smirked at Miles. Miles glared at Ray as he walked off and headed to work.

A week later and Hannah found a young business man who came to the bay; by the name of Charles. He and Hannah got together; but everyone disagreed with the relationship as he's four years older than her, and she is only 17.

Meanwhile, Aaron found out from one of the inmates that Ray killed his brother. Aaron then got released after he told them about it and the hunt for Ray was on.

When Aaron got back home; he had a bruised face and a cut lip from all the punishment he took inside jail. Miles took him to hospital and Aaron was put in there for his bruises and cuts.

The police found Ray and arrested him. It's obvious that he's been planning this for a while; and he used Aaron as he kept interrupting and tried to help Brody out. Ray was put behind bars.

A month later and It's now September. Aaron has been having troubles with his job as his employer is seeing that he's making heaps of mistakes; this could cost him his job if he keeps it up. Layla came down to pick him up one day and she caught Aaron sleeping on the job. This surely isn't helpful and is going to get him fired.

A week after that Aaron saw his employer and asked for some time off; he's had a real rough time as of late and needs some space to cool off.

Steven has been having a rough time recently and has been skipping class. He can't see the point in going.. he always see's Cate with Matthew. Until; Steven confronted Matthew.

"Why have you caused a rift between me and Cate?" asked Steven.

"I'm sorry?" asked Matthew.

"You broke us up!" yelled Steven as he got in Matthew's face. Matthew pushed Steven, and then Steven punched Matthew and then Matthew punched Steven, knocking him out. Cate came in and saw what happened. Matthew shook his fist and walked off in an angry mood. Steven eventually got up and felt his head.

"You're not making things any better you know" said Cate.

"Yeah.. but I want you so badly" said Steven as he went to kiss Cate. Cate then just walked off and Steven stood around by himself for a second.

The next day Steven planned to leave the bay; but Aaron convinced him not to.

"You can't run away from your problems; I learned that" said Aaron.

"So..? I can't cope with Matthew around" said Steven.

"I know he seems like bad news.. so eventually Cate will get the message" said Aaron. Steven nodded his head and unpacked his stuff again.

Two weeks later and Aaron and Steven where out for a walk when they saw Cate and Matthew arm in arm. Steven was just about to fly off the handle when Aaron realized what was about to happen. Aaron grabbed Steven by the arm and held it tight.

"You can't just go out and punch Matthew because you think you belong with Cate.. we just need to find you somebody better" said Aaron. Steven sighed and both Aaron and Steven walked off together. Matthew saw them both and approached them.

"So.. you're stalking us now?" asked Matthew as he looked angrily at both Aaron and Matthew. Steven was just about to walk off until Matthew grabbed Steven by the shirt and tossed him up against the Surf Club wall. Aaron separated the fight.

"Fists won't do us any good mate" said Aaron to Matthew as he held them both back. Matthew then walked off and Steven caught his breath back.

"Thanks" said Steven.

"No problem" said Aaron. Mark and Layla came around the corner. Mark had a suitcase that seemed full and he seemed ready to go somewhere.

"I'm off to take Mark to the airport.. he's been chosen for a spot on a celebrity TV show.. want to come?" asked Aaron. Aaron agreed and they both went off to see Mark off. Steven tagged along and at the airport they met a young cute girl named Nat. She has long brown hair and hazel eyes. Steven and Nat got along really well.

Meanwhile, Hannah and Charles have been having a great relationship. Things seem to be playing out just as they had planned. They're together and things are going great.

Meanwhile, Matthew and Cate sleep together; and it seems like they're in separable. Miles comes home and opens the door and sees them both in bed.

"Uhh.. get out now!" said Miles as he looked away. Matthew zipped up his jeans and ran out of the house while putting his top on. Miles then looked disappointingly at Cate and shut the door behind him.

Aaron has gone back to work; and things have started off well. He's gotten along well with his co-mates and his boss is pleased.

It's been a month; and it's now mid October. Aaron and Layla have been having a good relationship and he helped her out with her year 11 final tests. He wants her to pass even though he never completed year 11. Layla is happy with this and sends them into the school the next day. The results are to come back in November.

Meanwhile, Steven has been talking to Nat a lot and she's now moving to Summer Bay. He's really happy as they've been seeing each other for over a month now and things have the potential to heat up.

Cate and Matthew are talking about things; and it turns out that Cate is having second thoughts about their relationship. It's up to Matthew to help work though these issues and make sure they can stay together. Matthew rings up a relationship counselor, and they tell him to be more passionate; and take her out for more dates. Matthew smiles after he hears this and hangs up.

A day later and Aaron is at SBH to drop off something to Miles and runs into Layla.

"Was the teacher impressed?" asked Aaron. Layla nodded with a smile and hugged Aaron.

"Thanks" said Layla as she continued to hug Aaron. It seems like Aaron has gotten her out of some possible trouble at school. Aaron then walks off after he drops off what he needs to and heads back to work.

Aaron arrives at work and his boss pounces on him straight away.

"How long were you gone?" asked his boss.

"I was just out to drop something off" said Aaron.

"You never told me anything about dropping something off... take this as a warning. If you stuff up again; kiss your job goodbye" said Aaron's boss as he walked off and left Aaron there with a shocked look on his face. Aaron then packed away some stuff and accidentally broke something. He picked up his wallet and ran off to the shops. His boss thinks he has done a runner; so he files out a firing report. Aaron is in for a little trouble.

Nat has her first day at SBH; and Steven makes her feel welcome. She's having an alright time until she runs into Cate in the hallways.

"Looks like you're the fresh meat" said Cate.

"What do you want?" asked Nat.

"I want you to back off" said Cate. Matthew saw this and looked angrily at Cate.

"You're still in love with Steven aren't you?" asked Matthew. Cate then went to explain things but Matthew has gotten the message and walked off; leaving Cate behind. She then walks off and rests her head against her locker door. She then begins to look upset.

Meanwhile, Miles meets a woman at the Surf Club. He instantly becomes attracted to her.. could this be a new love interest?

It's been a month; and things are quite rocky between Cate and Matthew. Nat and Steven have been seeing a lot of each other; and this makes Aaron quite happy.

Meanwhile, Layla got her results back as she has passed all her tests. She's going into year 12 next year and it's all thanks to Aaron.

Meanwhile, Miles has been seeing the woman he met at the Surf Club.. and she has a kid who is currently 11 and is going to go to SBH next year. The woman's name is Magret as she has long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Her son's name is is Samuel and he is has short blonde hair and blue eyes.

Magret and her son start to live with Miles, and Aaron and Samuel get on quite well.

"How did you do at school?" asked Samuel.

"Well.. I had a rocky start but I eventually settled in" admitted Aaron. Samuel sighed.

"I hate school... I can't fit in" said Samuel.

"If anyone picks on you mate.. just tell me. I'll make sure they don't do it again" said Aaron as he patted Samuel on the shoulder and walked off to talk with Layla.

A week later and it's near the end of Novemeber. Samuel is at the Surf Club when some older teens (about 14 or 15) start pushing him about. He sees Aaron walking around and decides to get some help.

"Aaron, can you stop these bullies?" asked Samuel. Aaron just nodded and confronted them.

"Hey! Leave my buddy alone" said Aaron. The teens all ran away scared besides one which stayed behind and tossed a drink at Aaron. Aaron got angry and pinned up up against a wall.

"I don't take that kind of stuff lightly" said Aaron. Aaron's boss walks in and sees Aaron pinning the kid; which is actually his son.

"Let go of my son!" yelled Aaron's boss. Aaron let go of the tight grip he had on his son and looked worried.

"You're fired" said his boss. Aaron was just about to explain himself but his boss stopped him.

"If I can't trust you around my kid, I can't trust you around the workplace". With that, Aaron took off back home.

Another week later, and Aaron and Layla have decided to sleep together. They did, and they feel that it was the best decision they've made. Layla has no regrets and hugs Aaron.

Meanwhile, the same group of kids are out at night vandilising property when Aaron confronts them again. They kick Aaron over and all gang up on him. They then throw a milkshake container on him and laugh as they all run away. Aaron gets up slowly and heads back home.

Archived