Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw!

I loved that Belle had to wear Aden's belt and when she referred to him as daddy to the baby i literally did aol! It was so cute!!!

I think Belle's resistant on packing because it's been the first place she's ever felt is actually home and she's probably not sure if she's ready to leave yet, just an observation... lol

Aden being protective of Belle and the baby, yet again aol!

And her speech to him at the end was so good!!!!!!!

Loved all the fluff! Keep it coming!!! Althogh i found a part of that last bit a little ominous... better not be foreshadowing from you... the line, 'as long as you come back to me,' makes me think you might do something to Aden so that he can't come back (well at least for a bit, lol)...

Hmm... I'm speculating, hehe...

Update soon! I can't wait! :D

that was a cute chap, it showed how caring and sweet Aden is, and Belle calling him 'Daddy'. :wub:

and my first thoughts were the same as wrongturntaken's - that she is hesitant to leave the beach house because it is somewhere she felt like home and felt safe.

'as long as you come back to me' ..... he bloody better Taniya. or there will be a hell of a lot of angry Adelle fans wainting...

on a lighter note, great update and looking forward to more :P:D

Thank God Aden got back in time!!!!!!!!

haha at Mattie and Annie nicking her phone :lol:

I'm starting to want Belle to show now too, not for the wedding though. maybe when she gets back from the honeymoon.

eeeek I cant wait till the wedding! :o oh no! I'm not getting back till like midnight tomorrow so I wont be able to read your update :o:(:(

Update soon!!!!