Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

“No, I can’t blame him.” Belle sighed, moving closer to him slowly. “The first thing that Mum said when I told her not to tell Drew was that I was undermining him. God, I was so focused on how to make this easier for me, I didn’t even think about how it would hurt him!”

Glad she finally realised that.

Okay this chapter was everything I had hoped it would be. This chapter completely redeemed Belle for me. Prepare for yet another very long post.

Drew and Belles conversation had to have been my favourite part of this third fic. Love Drew saying that part about how she always does something and then says she didn't mean to. That paragraph was perfect. You also managed to show throughout it how much it hurt him not knowing. I'm glad Aden wasn't there because this way they got to have a proper conversation without all the extra tension in the room. I'm glad Belle ignored his comments in the beginning of the scene and didn't snap at him but instead went ahead with her apology. I love Belles reason for not telling him. It did make sense now when you explained why it was easier for her to tell the people she did and not him. It also showed that his opinion means something to her. And it's true Aden loves her too much to not just reassure about everything being okay instead of what he might be really thinking. It was lovely seeing Belle open up about how she really felt. I'm glad she was completely honest with him and explained herself properly instead of just a simple apology. Also good to know that Drew apologised for his comments about her being a bad mother. Absolutely loved how they went back to teasing each other. Everyone one their witty comebacks made me smile. I truly enjoyed their talk. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

As for Nicole I'm glad for Belle didn't just leave it be. I know Nicole feels really bad about what she did already but I like that Belle let her know that being sorry is not enough. She needs to learn to think before she talks and now after all the things Belle said to her maybe she'll remember that next time. Although was a little surprised that Aden seemed more concerned with how much she hurt him by not letting him know instead of all the stress of what she said cause for Belle.

Aden was good in this chapter too. He was the right amount of protective without going overboard. I like that even if he was reluctant at first he let Belle do this alone. Also loved all the cute Adelle scenes. You can't blame Belle for getting a little spoilt considering Aden treats like a princess most of the time.

I loved the way you resolved this. Feel silly now for worrying about how it was going to turn out.

Edited by enjoy the ride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay this chapter was everything I had hoped it would be. This chapter completely redeemed Belle for me. Prepare for yet another very long post.

I loved the way you resolved this. Feel silly now for worrying about how it was going to turn out.

Thanks! I'm glad that I actually made you think so much about my fic that it had you worrying! That must mean I'm doing something right! And I love your long posts :P

Are we going to find out what Aden had to do?

Oooohhh I wonder what Aden was doing in the city??

Yup, you will. But not for a little while... :D

has aden got his suit yet?

Haha, damn, you got my next chapter, but it won't be focused on that. You probably won't know what it's like until the actual wedding :D

Thank you all for your comments. I love every single one of them!

xoxo