Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

Haven't posted in a while but that doesn't mean I have stopped reading.....this fic just keeps getting better and better every chapter!!!

I had a sneaky suspicion that Aden left something in Belle's room...that letter was beautiful..it brought tears to my eyes!!!

I don't know if I missed it, but have you actually revealed where and how Aden proposed to Belle yet???

I cannot wait for the wedding....I feel it is going to go without a hitch (well I am hoping so).....can't wait for more!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I missed it, but have you actually revealed where and how Aden proposed to Belle yet???

SAM27# i was just thinking the exact same thing... no flashback of the proposal

will there be one??????

update soon xxx

No, you haven't missed it, and yes, of course there will be one! You think I'm going to miss out one of the most important events of their lives?! :P

I've got it all planned out, and I know when it will be, but getting there is going to take time. There is a reason for why it's after the whole wedding thing. It seems like a good reason in my head, but I dunno if it will be when I get it down :lol:

Thank you all for reading and commenting! I love every single one of them :D

Update should be up either later on in the afternoon or in the evening. Am just starting it.

xoxo

Am just getting to the end of it [though I've been writing the ending for a bit] so maybe within an hour or two.

Just a warning guys, don't get your hopes up. The wedding's in the FOLLOWING chapter. Thought I would have it seperately, and this chapter just got too long :D

xoxo

I'm glad we got this last chapter before the wedding.

So happy we got conversations between Belle/Drew, Belle/Irene, and Aden/Roman. As usual the Drew/Belle one was my favourite. I love that he finally gave them his blessing in his own way. That speech about accepting that Aden does make her happy and stuff was really sweet. Loved that Belle asked him to walk her down the aisle. And the teasing between them is still hilarious.

Loved that both Aden and Belle both had conversations with adult who they each live with. Roman and Adens one was especially good. Liked that it was sweet but still lighthearted at the same time.

Liked the scene in the beginning with Annie and Mattie making her realise that she moving out isn't a bad thing. Annie is certainly alot wiser here than on the show.

Please update soon.