Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

I liked that, it was good.

I get the feeling that something's going to go wrong. Maybe something happens with Amanda and all the stuff she's bringing with her?

I liked Belle's talks with Matilda and Irene. They were good.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God Aden's home in time, but like everyone else is saying; there's gonna be a hitch, isn't there??

The little talks with Irene and Mattie were very cute, all the reminiscing about strip poker and when Belle first came to the bay :P, I forget that she, like, got along with no one when she first got there...

Eek! I can't wait for the wedding!!!

:D:):D aden's gonna be there *dances*

now, thats one of my reqirements.

secondly - Belle has to be there

- the priest guy has to be there

- all other important people have to be there

- all important things have to be there (ie, dress, RINGS etc.)

-and no UNwanted people can be there ( like i dunnno, people with bombs :unsure: eh.)

think you can handle that Taniya?

good.

update soon :wink:

Edited by zzazzb

“Do you remember one of the first things I ever said to you when I got here?”

“Yeah, how can I forget?” Mattie scoffed. “’Do you ever wonder what life could have been like if you had had enough oxygen at birth?’ Or something like that.”

“I’m pretty sure that was it.” Belle confirmed. “We were such bitches to each other.”

“Only because you stole Cassie’s boyfriend.”

“I didn’t steal him!” She sat up straight and look at over at her. “Ric helped me out. It was all on his own accord.”

It was funny them talking about the past. They really have come a long way.

The rest of this chapter was good too. Loved Annie and Mattie taking Belles phone as well as the message they left for him. Ric and Drew standing there groaning when they mentioned wedding stuff was funny. Glad you included a Irene/Belle scene. That was a really nice talk they had. Good to see that Aden is back on time. I admit when Belle was standing near her room and she heard those window chimes I thought she was going to go into her room to find Aden there.

Can't wait for the wedding now. And some of the stuff that will go wrong(as long as it's not anything serious). Wedding days not going according to plan can be really funny.

now, thats one of my reqirements.

secondly - Belle has to be there

- the priest guy has to be there

- all other important people have to be there

- all important things have to be there (ie, dress, RINGS etc.)

-and no UNwanted people can be there ( like i dunnno, people with bombs :unsure: eh.)

think you can handle that Taniya?

good.

Wait, so there has to be other people there?! :unsure: And someone to marry them?! Oh, crap. :o Uh-oh... :lol:

Update should be up soon [within 30mins]... :D

lol I posted at the same time you did!

LOVED IT! So cute and fluffy and the letter was awwwwwwwwww :wub:

Love Nicole, she's hilarious :D

Cannot wait for the wedding!!!!!

You sooooo need to print this off and post it to H&A and write 2009 STORYLINES on the front! :D