Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Will you stop talking?” He growled through gritted teeth.

“Nope.” Her voice was still bubbly as ever. “Unless you want me to start singing. Do you want me to start singing? Because I will. And you know how loud my singing.”

“Oh, God.” Aden finally turned onto his back and pushed himself up onto his elbows. “You start singing, and I will strangle you with my bare hands.”

“Jealous.” She stuck her tongue out at him, jumping up from the bed before he even tried to do anything to her.

“Please. The only people I’m jealous of right now are those who are deaf.” He quipped throwing back his duvet and sitting at the edge of his bed. “And that’s a compliment to your singing abilities. I think even bats can hear you.”

“Someone’s moody.”

“Because you woke me up at 8 on a Saturday morning!” Aden claimed, climbing out of bed slowly and running his hand through his hair by habit.

“Get over it. It’s your wedding day.” Nicole scoffed as he headed out of his room and towards the bathroom.

“It’s still 8 in the morning!”

Damn I still love the interaction between Nicole and Aden, i want an Aden :wub: Anyways is that a hint for a Mattie/Drew relationship which would be cute!! :)

Aww Belle the second she got her phone back she had to call Aden. Too bad she got caught although it was funny when Nicole got locked outside because of it. Had to admit imagining her standing there calling for them both and peeking through the window to see where they where was really funny.

The letter was really sweet. Aden was so adorable writing something like that.

Passive contact.

- Loved that.

Update soon. Can't wait for the wedding. If the letter was anything to go by I bet I'll be awwing all way through it.

Edited by enjoy the ride