Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

WOW!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that proposal has to be the best one out of all that i've seen on TV or film, or read in a book!!!! It was soooo good!!!!!!! Aden did it perfectly, everything he said was just so sweet!!!!!! I loved that you had Belle interrupting him all the time, it showed how comfortable they were with each other. And it was nice that she didn't figure it out until he actually did it.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you have to make Aden alright!!!!! What has happened to him????? Please don't leave us in suspense!!!!! Why is no one else telling Belle what's happened?????

Update soon!!!! I'm literally bursting to find out!!!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The proposal!! Although we had to wait 60 chapters, it was worth the wait!! It was really cute.

They way you described Belle waking, realising something wrong and than the realisation hitting her was really good....but I really need to know if Aden is okay, the wait is killing me!!

Great chapter and congrats on getting to chapter 60

Can't wait for more.

Awwwwwwww I dont want Aden to die!!!! Don't you dare kill him. I think people can empathise with this situation due to what happened in Victoria with the bushfires. I think you need to write a sequel soon!!!!! You already have 121 pages!!!!!!!! The proposal was sweet. It would be sad to see Belle raise her child by herself! Thinking about it just makes me wanna cry! lol.

To sum up: DONT KILL ADEN!

great fic. i've just caught uo an all three in about 2 weeks, i just couldn't stop reading. you should realy think about doing the professionaly.

and you're very good with cliffhangers and keeping us guessing, but we all need to know whats going to happen to Aden. you can't possibly kill them after just getting married, thats not fair.

well keep us posted. and well done again.

The last two chapters were awesome. I loved them.

The proposal was perfect. I loved the banter between them. For the first time in long while they seemed like themselves rather then a old married couple. Belle went back to being her amazing self here. Whether it ends up being shortlived I don't care I'm just glad I got to enjoy reading about her again and that she seemed to have her spark back. This is the Belle I loved reading about. She was awesome in this chapter. All her lines, especially the constant interruptions while Aden was trying to propose and how he is corny sometimes, was brilliant. Aden's speech was lovely. He was amazing in this chapter as well. I also loved him going on about the cold as well. And him trying to get her to keep quite. I really smiled my way through this chapter. It had the right amount of sweetness, teasing, and playfulness. This is definitely one of my favourites.

The chapter before the proposal one was really good as well. Nicole's presence was actually welcomed for a change. Not because I enjoyed her but because it felt like Justin got his spark back as well in those scenes. I loved how he stood his ground and refused to feel guilty or apologise. Because he really didn't owe her anything seeing has he had no clue who Nat was. I just loved him in this chapter. Aden impressed me has well. I'm glad he didn't insist Justin apologise or anything out of some sort of annoying loyalty to his so called 'sister', which is what I thought would happen. I like how he wasn't bothered about Nicole's whining or the whole situation. I honestly didn't expect him to react that way, so that was a welcomed surprised. I could just imagine if it was Belle(the one from before the proposal chapter) in Aden's place how she would be rolling her eyes at Justin, acting all superior, and demanding he apologised. Ever since Aden and Justin made up their relationship hasn't exactly impressed me. The dynamic between them seemed to have changed once they started getting along. For some reason, in this chapter, I found myself loving them together even though there wasn't much. They felt more like equals here. I like the idea of Justin being the older but more carefree and playful brother and Aden being the more mature but fun younger brother rather then Aden seeming overly mature and treating Justin like a joke. So their small scenes in this chapter made me enjoy watching them together. Especially the one with Nicole explaining what Justin did and Aden's reaction to it. I wasn't expecting that ending. But it makes for some nice drama. I hope Aden is okay.

In this last two chapters you managed to make Justin go back to being as awesome as he was when he first arrived, made Belle be her old funny self and a pleasure to read about again, and Aden more Aden-like. I love it. Hope it stays this way for a while at least.

Please update soon.

Edited by Jody